Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 - 12/15/2010 3:06:57 PM   
Gunhawk

Wow. Has it really been a year since we last asked Mark if he was going to release "Waiting For Stalingrad" before Christmas 2009? It's really a tribute to our tenacity that we still gather here to talk about the release date of this game. We could have another round of discussion, but what the heck, let me just wish everyone who reads and posts to this group a very merry Christmas and happy holidays. I hope that everyone has a good time with friends and relatives, and stays healthy. (-:

Best Wishes.

Gunhawk
Post #: 1
RE: Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 - 12/16/2010 2:30:32 AM   
jimbo12

I'm currently basking in the glow of my all time dream game the WITE release ( it really is amazing! ). My second fav game was advanced squad leader back in the day. I set a pretty negitive post and got a response from Matrix that they believe there is a game out there. I guess maybe so little of us care that it is not an issue that this just keeps sitting there with no comunication or any progress other than some screen shots which could be of anything. For me this doesn't seem to fit into what seems to be a great corp culture. There are at least 2 titles that have seemed to be endless. As a consumer don't tease me! One of the prime business ideals that Matrix seems to have is not to make false promises ( release dates for example ) and I would argue that at some pont does this situation fly in the face of that. 2x3 games got it right with WitE because they comunicated! They created interest when they went public and fed us the consumer a ton of info. I felt like part of the process. This game.............well not the same experience! I'm now joining the Gunhawk fanclub which will probably make him quit, but I now think he is 100% right!

(in reply to Gunhawk)
Post #: 2
RE: Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 - 12/16/2010 3:12:02 AM   
Gunhawk

quote:

ORIGINAL: jimbo12
As a consumer don't tease me! One of the prime business ideals that Matrix seems to have is not to make false promises ( release dates for example ) and I would argue that at some pont does this situation fly in the face of that. 2x3 games got it right with WitE because they comunicated! They created interest when they went public and fed us the consumer a ton of info. I felt like part of the process. This game.............well not the same experience! I'm now joining the Gunhawk fanclub which will probably make him quit, but I now think he is 100% right!

Me quit? Nah. I don't mind if people disagree with me. (-:

Merry Christmas Jimbo.

Gunhawk

(in reply to jimbo12)
Post #: 3
RE: Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 - 12/16/2010 5:39:55 AM   
sabre1

Merry Christmas guys. Here's hoping for a release before 2012.

(in reply to Gunhawk)
Post #: 4
RE: Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 - 12/17/2010 7:40:53 AM   
Gunhawk

quote:

ORIGINAL: sabre1

Merry Christmas guys. Here's hoping for a release before 2012.

Let's be serious. You're not going to see it next year or you'd already know about it. Just enjoy this Christmas season. Have a great Christmas and a happy and healthy new year!

(in reply to sabre1)
Post #: 5
RE: Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 - 12/19/2010 3:44:02 PM   
Obsolete

quote:

Let's be serious. You're not going to see it next year or you'd already know about it.

LOL, I think it may be hard to disagree with that. But I'm getting to the point in my life where I am dreading the release of any other addictive war-games.

So please, let's stall this one for a few more years :P

King-Tigers don't let Tiger-I's get over-run.

(in reply to Gunhawk)
Post #: 6
RE: Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 - 12/20/2010 12:35:41 AM   
Gunhawk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Obsolete

quote:

Let's be serious. You're not going to see it next year or you'd already know about it.

LOL, I think it may be hard to disagree with that. But I'm getting to the point in my life where I am dreading the release of any other addictive war-games.

So please, let's stall this one for a few more years :P

What's that? Is that hoofbeats on the roof?? Who's that coming down the chimney. Why it's that jolly old elf himself...St. Mark!

"HO HO HO! Have you been a good boy all year? Were you always gracious to the person you just beat? Did you refrian from throwing the dice across the room when you lost? Did you hold yourself back from complaining about bad dice rolls?"

"Well then...HO HO HO!...YOU GET YOUR WISH!!! "You won't see the game for at *least* a couple of years...if at all!!!!"

And I heard him exclaim as he started to climb..."Merry Christmas to all, and better luck next time!"

(in reply to Obsolete)
Post #: 7
RE: Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 - 12/22/2010 8:00:34 PM   
Skanvak

Merry Christmas all.

I was really looking forward to this game... I think we should start a requiem.

Best regards

Skanvak

(in reply to Gunhawk)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays 2010 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI