Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Two Matrix Products Win Best of 2010 Award on PC World!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Across the Dnepr - Second Edition >> Two Matrix Products Win Best of 2010 Award on PC World! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Two Matrix Products Win Best of 2010 Award on PC World! - 12/23/2010 4:09:12 AM   
SeanD

Across the Dnepr 2 and Battles from the Bulge are among the top 10 games of 2010 on PC World!

Tis’ the season to be jolly… Matrix Games and Slitherine are thrilled to announce that PC World has named not one, but two, of their acclaimed products among the top 10 games for 2010. Across the Dnepr 2 and Battles from the Bulge both celebrate the holiday season with shiny new awards from PC World to go along with their already substantial critical and fan acclaim. Although there are many other great games from great publishers and developers on the list, Matrix Games/Slitherine is the only publisher to have the honor of seeing two of their titles make the top ten of the year!

Across the Dnepr 2 wins this praise in the award slideshow: “What's so special? The same thing Kharkov [Disaster on the Donets] delivered: A turn-based wargame that deftly mitigates a decades-old wargaming problem--hindsight--by mixing historically restricted areas and formations with unguessable force outlay variants.” Battles from the Bulge was hailed handsomely as well: “Another fascinating, fantastically wrought wargame the mainstream sites and strategy blogs blinked past. You shouldn't. Not if you're into exquisitely drawn World War II maps, meticulously crafted scenarios, carefully folded-in historical fidelity, and relentlessly shrewd, frighteningly aware computer opponents. Battles From the Bulge was the most sophisticated real-time strategy game released this year, and you've probably never heard of it.”

< Message edited by SeanD -- 12/23/2010 4:22:31 AM >

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Across the Dnepr - Second Edition >> Two Matrix Products Win Best of 2010 Award on PC World! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI