Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Luftlottes and Fliegerkorps

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Luftlottes and Fliegerkorps Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Luftlottes and Fliegerkorps - 12/27/2010 8:21:25 PM   
roflbinflood

So i've just started a 43 Campaign as germany and i've done ok, but now i decided to reorganize and "optimize" my airforce but the whole thing is a huge mess. There's 3 Luftlottes that are supposed to be like the army groups of airforce? Then there are 4 Fliegerkorps\divisions of which most are in the south while there´s none up north. All the bases are attached pretty much randomly between the luftlottes and korps and i've got absolutely no freakin idea if its better or not to have them all attached to korps or is it ok to keep them in luftflottes, so...

1. Could i just disband the korps and put everything into those luftflottes or is that a bad idea?

2. Do i get any bonuses for placing units into fliegerkorps and is there a command limit\penalty for overloading them?

3. What about airbases? Can i just pack a few of them full and disband the rest or will there be problems later on?

Post #: 1
RE: Luftlottes and Fliegerkorps - 12/27/2010 8:32:42 PM   
ComradeP

From the manual:
quote:

In addition, there are no limits or penalties
related to the number of air base and other air headquarters units that can be attached to air
headquarters units.

Spreading air units out is mostly a good idea to minimize damage from overruns and air base bombing, you could as such disband some air bases, but there's a limit of 9 air groups per air base regardless of size.

As such, disbanding some air bases is probably possible, but I'd suggest keeping Fliegerkorps HQ's.

SSG tester
WitE Alpha tester
Panzer Corps Beta tester
Unity of Command scenario designer

(in reply to roflbinflood)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Luftlottes and Fliegerkorps Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI