Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hack's Plays v4.0.3 released

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area >> Hack's Plays v4.0.3 released Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hack's Plays v4.0.3 released - 1/7/2011 9:56:17 AM   
hack153

one playbook added. Coach Case and Gross will be part of v4.0.4.

file can be located at...
4shared.com /file/aH1rt_WT/v403.html

v4.0 COACH DAVIS JR.
OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR JOHNSON
DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR TURNER created by TerryT33

OVERVIEW OF THE OFFENSE
Coach Davis Jr. is a pass balanced playbook. His playbook primarily works out of the shotgun and uses a solo running back with three wide receiver formation. However, in short yardage and red zone situations, a solo running back with two tight ends are used. The offense is centered around the running back and the primary wide receiver (R1).

Most running plays will be dives and powers sweeps to the weak side. However, don't totally discount the strong side. Passing plays will usually be quick and short but they will go deep when needed. Beware of running back flare routes to the outside. The running back will often be the quarterback's primary or secondary target.

The quarterback needs to be a good to great player. He needs to have a strong arm, good accuracy, and good vision. He should have decent speed because he will run a fair amount of play action bootleg passes. He will also run a rare dive up the middle or a boot around the outside.

The running back needs to have good speed, good acceleration, and great catching ability. If he can't run and catch the ball, the offense will probably not move the ball too well.

R1 (wide receiver) needs to be a speed receiver. He is the primary receiver and will see a majority of the passes thrown his way. The second primary receiver, besides the running back, is the tight end (TE1). He should have good catching ability, decent blocking ability, and good speed because he will see medium and deep range passes thrown in his direction. R2 (WR) and R3 (WR) need to be possessive receivers.

OVERVIEW OF THE DEFENSE
Coach Davis Jr. plays conservatively utilizing a 4-3 base. In passing situations, he will substitute a linebacker or two for defensivebacks. Expect to see a variety of combination and zone cover 2, cover 2 Tampa Bay, cover 3, and cover 4 plays. Coach Davis Jr. rarely plays straight man-to-man coverage and will almost always have at least two defenders deep. Coach Davis Jr.'s focus is stopping the pass through superior coverage and gang tackling the run.

UPFL is in the off season...
United Premier Football League
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area >> Hack's Plays v4.0.3 released Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI