Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NO AP left

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Star Sentinel Tactics >> NO AP left Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NO AP left - 12/19/2010 11:24:20 PM   
maxrob200

One of my characters have 0 action points despite being healed. This is in the Mission where they have teleported into the alien base and they are trying to disable the computer. The character is the computer whiz and he had 12 AP and then o. Ending turns restores all the others but not his AP. Seems like a bug
Post #: 1
RE: NO AP left - 12/19/2010 11:31:50 PM   
PhilSST

Hi Rob,

This actually sounds as though everything is working as intended. Once you have the computer whiz operate the computer, he tells you that he will be tied to the computer for several turns, and that you will have to defend him. He does not get his AP back again until he has finished working on the computer. This is repeated for each terminal he has to hack.

If you feel my description does not match the situation you're seeing then please email at phil@starsentineltactics.com and attach a saved game which demonstrates the problem and I'll take a look at it.

(in reply to maxrob200)
Post #: 2
RE: NO AP left - 12/20/2010 12:41:59 AM   
maxrob200

I also got a message about the Teleporter card but none of the other guys can equip it even though it is in thier invemtory. I have ended deveral turns and still no AP points. I will give it another shot today and see how it goes with AP points

(in reply to PhilSST)
Post #: 3
RE: NO AP left - 12/20/2010 3:26:14 AM   
scottintacoma

I had to get the card after first trying to use the computer.

(in reply to maxrob200)
Post #: 4
RE: NO AP left - 12/26/2010 4:08:02 PM   
gillmant

Yeep, we also encountered this problem, by taking the card in advance, the solution to get this work is to: 1 Let the computer skilled soldier hack the computer, 2 Pick up the card with another soldier 3 Drop the card close to the computer hacking soldier, 4 When he is finished with the hacking, pick up the card with that soldier, and that should grant a sucess!

//gil
The purpose of all war is peace.
- Saint Augustine, 354-430

(in reply to scottintacoma)
Post #: 5
RE: NO AP left - 12/27/2010 1:34:08 AM   
PhilSST

I'm sorry, but I can't follow the descriptions given. If someone can please explain the problem in detail, I'll fix it. I'm close to marking the first patch done, and I'd like to get this included.

(in reply to gillmant)
Post #: 6
RE: NO AP left - 1/8/2011 1:20:42 AM   
MIGMaster

What happens is that if you pick up the card first and then hack the computer the tech soldier can't use the controller card.

I'm also running into trouble because even though I'm done hacking the computer my tech soldier never goes back to having any action points and I can't use the controller card to end the mission.

(in reply to PhilSST)
Post #: 7
RE: NO AP left - 1/9/2011 3:07:28 AM   
PhilSST

I'm sorry, I completely misunderstood. I saw the level description of "inside an alien base" and there is actually a level set inside an alien base and you are hacking computers and your AP are taken away. That's why I couldn't put that together with cards, because there is no card in that level. I now realize that you're talking about the level set on the long bridge. I'll go see if I can find the problem now. My apologies for being a bit dense in picking up on the level.

< Message edited by PhilSST -- 1/9/2011 3:37:28 AM >

(in reply to MIGMaster)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Star Sentinel Tactics >> NO AP left Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI