Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scenario Bank

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Scenario Bank Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scenario Bank - 4/19/2011 4:14:59 AM   
mauser

Can someone walk me through loading a scenario from the scenario bank into AT Gold?
Post #: 1
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/19/2011 8:09:03 AM   
Vic

Hi mauser,

0. You go to www.advancedtactics.org
1. You register an account
2. You get an email with activation code
3. You activate your account
4. You click on any scenario
5. You then come to a scenario info screen of a particular scenario and then click on the link below the text "download"

hope that helps,
best,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to mauser)
Post #: 2
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/19/2011 1:13:37 PM   
henri51

To load it into ATG, you press the "unzip/install" button on the scenario loading screen, find the scenario and load it. It will tellyou if successful. Now to play it: it is likely in a folder called "scenarios" (not "ATGscenarios"), but to see it you have to click on the popup menu at the bottom right and change the termination.

Henri

(in reply to mauser)
Post #: 3
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/19/2011 11:30:33 PM   
mauser

Hi Vic,
I downloaded the scenario (Sixth Army)to my desk top from the scenario bank but when I click on Install/ Zip files and then double click on the Sixth Army zip icon on my desk top it says "no items matched your search." What am I doing wrong?

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 4
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/20/2011 1:18:48 AM   
Johnus

mauser:

In the scenario load menu, at bottom you will see: "Types of Files." Change from p2 to a2 or vice versa and you might see your new scenario.

(in reply to mauser)
Post #: 5
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/20/2011 7:46:38 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: henri51

To load it into ATG, you press the "unzip/install" button on the scenario loading screen, find the scenario and load it. It will tellyou if successful. Now to play it: it is likely in a folder called "scenarios" (not "ATGscenarios"), but to see it you have to click on the popup menu at the bottom right and change the termination.

Henri

only .atzip files ensure correct installation when you use the unzip/install button.

but i just checked. 6th army is correctly packed and installs correctly. (appart from 2 missing graphic files)

< Message edited by Vic -- 4/20/2011 7:52:54 AM >

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to henri51)
Post #: 6
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/20/2011 7:58:45 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: mauser

Hi Vic,
I downloaded the scenario (Sixth Army)to my desk top from the scenario bank but when I click on Install/ Zip files and then double click on the Sixth Army zip icon on my desk top it says "no items matched your search." What am I doing wrong?

quote:

I just tried it and it works fine.

1. I click Install / Zip

2. I get a file browser pop up.

3. I change the filetype from .atzip to .zip

4. I select the sixtarmy.zip file (double click, or select and then press ok)

5. File browser closes and I get a "Advanced Tactics Gold" popup that says it might take some time. I press ok.

6. The scenario installs.

7. I go to load scenario. Select the ".pt2" file type. go to 6th army directory and select the "Against the Belgians" scenario (the first one in the campaign)

best regards,
Vic

(in reply to mauser)
Post #: 7
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/20/2011 11:03:23 PM   
mauser

Thanks for your help Vic but I followed your instructions and did find the "Against the Belgians" file but when I attempted to load it a pop up came up which said"Did not find file C:MatrixGames\Advanced Tactics Gold\graphics/waw\shiphull.jpg." I must have done somthing wrong but I can't figure out what.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 8
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/21/2011 7:02:34 AM   
Vic

the scenario pack seems to be missing a few irrelevant graphics files... just click ok 2 times for the missing graphics

(in reply to mauser)
Post #: 9
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/21/2011 2:59:14 PM   
JJKettunen

I registered a while ago, but have not received any activation codes. Email address was fine, nothing in the spam folder either. What's up?

Jyri Kettunen

The eternal privilege of those who never act themselves: to interrogate, be dissatisfied, find fault.

- A. Solzhenitsyn

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 10
RE: Scenario Bank - 4/21/2011 5:49:41 PM   
JJKettunen

Nevermind, registered with another name and another email-addy and got the code.

Jyri Kettunen

The eternal privilege of those who never act themselves: to interrogate, be dissatisfied, find fault.

- A. Solzhenitsyn

(in reply to JJKettunen)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Scenario Bank Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI