Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Confederate AAR

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> After Action Reports >> RE: Confederate AAR Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/22/2011 7:09:35 PM   
Mr. Yuck

quote:

I think I will begin placing my cannon and then autodeploying the rest of my army.[/OOC]

I didn't know you could do that! I'm playing one of the July scenarios and even with autodeploy, the Jeff Davis Battery has caused 14,535 Union casualties in 13 months.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 91
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/23/2011 12:24:36 AM   
Ugly Guy

Well it takes some forethought to pull it off. Basically you have to manually deploy your army until your cannon are placed and then autodeploy the rest. I just figure out how many slots I will have empty, and then figure out which slots I want to fill with which units until my cannon are placed. I usually start them in the charge zone if its early in the game and attack zone once they gain enough experience to not rout before they have engaged.

That is a pretty good record though. I am lucky to get that all war. What difficulty level are you playing at?

< Message edited by Ugly Guy -- 4/23/2011 12:26:04 AM >

(in reply to Mr. Yuck)
Post #: 92
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/23/2011 12:48:57 AM   
Ugly Guy

Late June 1862 Strategy

1. Well Lee made it back to Memphis and I have prioritized reinforcements to one of his brigades. I am expecting Buell to move south for an attack this turn. The good news is that I should be able to repel it. The bad news is that it will further weaken Lee's already depleted army. If the Union decides to do some sort of sustained aggression in that region, I may be forced to recall Polk's army from Kentucky to reinforce Lee.
2. I want to move into Louisville to seige there, but I may move into Cincinnati to see what some Rebel aggression on Union home soil will do.
3. The Union is in full retreat in Missouri. I plan to continue to press the advantage and see what havoc I can cause.
4. My forces at Wheeling will probably move into Columbus, while leaving a small detachment behind to seize Wheeling. First I need to split off a small division to retake Kenewah.
5. Fredericksburg should be safe for another few turns. I have prioritized a division there as well, to help regenerate some of the losses of the last battle, as well as the disease. The only thing that worries me is that the Union will attack again with the large army it recalled from west Virginia. But, on the flip side, battling that large force in Fredericksburg with Weisiger's men in much better than battling him in west Virginia with Jackson's much smaller army.
6. Mint construction has began in earnest. I don't really have any other plans for the iron right now, other than a small amount being bled off for cannon and shoulder arms upgrades. This is good because I really need the money. Camp construction will continue on schedule. My goal is one each every turn.
7. I need to make a few more division containers. While its not critical right now, I do have a small need for them, and definitely will by next March when I muster again, and will need them even more if/when the Union emancipates. Now may seem early to some people, but I will enjoy not being behind the power curve when i really do need them. Besides, I should have the leftover resources to do it without hurting camp or mint production.
8. Weapons will continue to be a primary resource to bring in with BR's.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 93
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/23/2011 1:17:32 AM   
Ugly Guy

Turn 16 (Late June 1862):

SecWar Report:
1. We promote Simobn Bolivar Buckner to 3-star general in the Army of Kentucky.
2. Gen. Polk launched an attack on Louisville backed up by Gen. Floyd's division called in from Cincinnati. Details to follow. General W.M. Gardner was reportedly injured during the fighting.
3. We reorganized another division in Gen. Weisiger's ANV and made it a priority for replacement troopers.
4. Our raiders in Hatchie failed to cause any significant economic damage to the Union.
5. Our seige in Topeka has slowed some, but progress is still being made. We estimate that we are 1/3 of the way through the seige.
6. Gen. Jackson moved into Columbus, only to find the Union gone.
7. Gen. Loring failed to move his division to Kenewah. A replacement may be needed if that division is to continue to operate independently of Jackson's corp.
8. ~6800 replacement troops were distributed to existing brigades.
9. General Rodes and General Gardner have completely recovered from their wounds. General Anderson is now reportedly healing.
10. Gen. Jackson has raised the quality of his divisional command staff, and Gen. Weisiger has increased some of his divisional officers logistical process efficiency.

SecInt Report:
1. Began construction of two mints in Atlanta, a camp in Columbia, and a raider in Jackson.
2. We completed construction on the Florida Railway and a camp in Galveston.
3. Gov. Harris in Tennessee is requesting a foundry. His suggestion was filed in the circular file.
4. Gov. Johnson in Kentucky has requested a Laboratory. We recommend providing funds for its construction in Lexington. Even though it is dangerously close to the border, we will continue depend on the governor's hospitality and good will to assist in providing supplies for our troops stationed there.

SecNav Report:
1. Our blockade runners off the coast of Texas have secured 25 units of firearms.

SecState Report:
1. Support for the USA has increased slightly in both France and Europe.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 94
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/23/2011 1:18:18 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Louisville: Start

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 95
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/23/2011 1:23:18 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Louisville: End

Summary: I didn't snap an ending picture because I was so tee'd off at the time. This battle was much closer than the casualties would indicate. The Rebs almost pulled this one off. I brought in Gen. Floyd's troops to have a roughly 5k troop advantage but we just could not survive against the withering firepower of the Union troops. Despite a nearly obscene amount of rallies by the Confederate generals, our troops fell just short of their goal and were forced to retire back to Frankfort. We also left behind a brigade's worth of Liege rifles and a brigade of muskets. Total casualties were ~2700 Union and ~4900 confederate. To attest to the futile bravery of the Confederate forces, they sustained casualties of nearly 1 in 5 men engaged in the fighting.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 96
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/23/2011 5:36:57 PM   
Ugly Guy

Early July 1862 Strategy

1. The expected attack on Lee last turn didn't happen, so it just might this time. Although I have seen games where they reverse course and move back to Kentucky. I would expect to see at least one battle before that happens.
2. Johnston's attack was a failure, although it almost succeeded. Probably the closest battle I have seen. It was my fault though, I under estimated the amount of Union forces there. However, I didn't lose a brigade in the retreat, which means it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. I'll probably move Floyd into Kenewah, and have Jackson seize Wheeling. I need to replace Loring or move his brigade into Jackson's container.
3. Weisiger's army is holding up fine so far, but this is where the AI tends to start pounding that area with two different armies. I am getting into the time where my camps can't keep up with my casualties and things can start falling apart if I am too aggressive or have a few bad battles. Lee's failed foray to protect KY may come back to haunt me.
4. I will probably start sieging Jefferson City with Price's corp. It will become a corp this turn when the corp container catches up to it.
5. Mint construction is going full force. My iron probably won't be able to hold out long, but I can swap in some division containers if I have to take a turn off. Then there are always a few plantations in the appropriate areas.
6. I'm not happy about placing a Lab in KY, but I do like to RP and sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.
7. My governors are slowly starting to polarize. Tennessee, Georgia, and Virginia hate me, the rest are all on the positive side. I need to push my NW over 0 so I can start getting a gradual creep from the ones that like me.
8. I am doing some low value missions with my raiders (I have two on the board right now) to try and build their skills until I can start raiding weapons.
9. Camp production is on schedule, but I can always use more.
10. Overall my general's skills aren't being revealed fast enough for me, but there seems to be a decent amount of good commanders in the Army of Kentucky. Polk isn't bad, but I could have better there.

< Message edited by Ugly Guy -- 4/23/2011 5:37:17 PM >

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 97
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/24/2011 6:52:35 AM   
Ugly Guy

Turn 17 (Early July 1862):

SecWar Report:
1. We refitted two brigades with Minie rifles.
2. Our seige at Topeka made very little headway. The Yankees are putting up a strong defense.
3. The Union forces under Buell attacked Gen. Lee's army. Details to follow.
4. Gen. Heth was promoted to a two star general.
5. Gen. Jackson moved his forces south to the land surrounding Wheeling. We expect seige operations to begin within the fortnight.
6. Gen. Heth moved his division south into Kenewah.
7. Our forces received new training manuals showing the latest line marhcing techniques.
8. Gen. D.H. Hill was promoted to a two star general.
9. Our raiders managed to destroy a large amount of the Union economy in Hatchie and another group managed to steal 15 units of weapons from Gen. Buell's army.
10. Gen. Weisiger continued improving the 2nd Corp command staff.
11. Gov. Pickens recommended some new logistical staff officers for placement in the 1st Div. 1st Corp ANV. We agree with these appointments.
12. We dispersed ~7200 newly trained recruits into our existing brigades.
13. Gen. Price is reporting his preparations for the seige of Jefferson City are almost complete.

SecInt Report:
1. We began construction on a camp in Frankfort, a division container in Jackson, a laboratory in Lexington, and a raider in Mobile.
2. We finished construction on a mint in Atlanta and a camp in Columbia.
3. A division container and a raider unit have completed organization and are ready for deployment. We recommend the division container by assigned to the Army of Tennessee.

SecNav Report:
1. No new news to report at this time.

SecState Report:
1. No new information to report.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 98
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/24/2011 6:53:27 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Memphis: Start

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Ugly Guy -- 4/24/2011 6:55:13 AM >

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 99
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/24/2011 6:54:31 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Memphis: End

Summary: With victories like these, my armies do not need defeats. This battle was a travesty from start to finish. My artillery was placed poorly by the AI, then once it is able to engage after it fires twice it moves back into the defensive zone behind some infantry so it cannot fire any more. What a sham. It failed its rally check before it was ever able to engage the enemy again. My other artillery unit was not placed in the battle for some reason. I may have to split a corp off and have it rally in when attacked. Slightly more risky, but at least I get my artillery brought in at the start. On a weirder note, Gen. Buell was not leading this army, despite its size. He was not listed as one of the top three Union generals for the fight. Their highest ranking officer on the field was a two-star general.

The end result of this battle was a major Confederate blood bath. I took almost twice as many battlefield casualties. Even with the capture of the Louisville Legion, I still took 50% more casualties than they did. I am feeling the effect of losing alot of my armaments in those defeats trying to protect KY. The battle lasted quite awhile, and while there were no pursuit casualties, I did post a picture of the rally effects by the leaders. Total casualties, including surrenders, were ~8600 for the Union and ~12,000 for the Confederates. But there is a plus side to this bloodbath. The Louisville Legion surrendered to us, and I managed to scavange from the battlefield three brigades of Springfields and two brigades of Minie rifles. E.K. Smith is showing promise as a future army commander, while Gen. Lee, despite good ratings, is underperforming in my book. This battle also bumped my NW to 1, which is a nice bonus.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Ugly Guy -- 4/24/2011 7:06:15 AM >

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 100
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/24/2011 10:03:20 PM   
terje439

You allready have alot of recruits coming in, in this only due to camps, or have you gotten the "invalide corps" upgrade?

Terje

"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 101
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/24/2011 10:18:06 PM   
Ugly Guy

It is only due to camps. I am a camp fanatic. But I couldn't imagine how to play without them. If I had to recruit new brigades and disband them to refill existing brigades, I would be at no MP in a very short time. Once a brigade is <1000 strength, it will pretty much auto-route in quick combat the first time a morale check is done. So I can have a 50,000 strength army of 50 brigades, but it wouldn't be able to stop any Union army coming at it.

I am pretty much getting to the time frame of the game when the AI resorts to attrition tactics, since he generally has a alot of brigades compared to me. This is especially true in Fredericksburg. I will generally face two different 100k plus armies, which will attack me sometimes together (preferrable) or sometimes separately, with not much time in between. Casualties will typically be around the 10k mark each time. Unless I can replace that quickly enough, I will be pushed out of Fredericksburg and forced to pull back to Richmond (the only other decently defensible position around there), which usually means the loss of Lynchburg, Norfolk, and Petersburg.

Right now, I am down from full strength by approximately 150k men. The worst I have gotten in any game is down by 190k, which by then, most of my standing armies were incapable of fighting a pitched battle.

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 102
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/24/2011 10:33:46 PM   
WallysWorld

I just have to write again that your AAR is terrific, Ugly Guy.

After not playing FoF for about a year, I'm ready to start another game as the Union all thanks to your thread peaking my interest again.

Many thanks for the interesting AAR.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 103
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/25/2011 2:31:56 AM   
Ugly Guy

Thanks Wally. I always enjoyed reading AARs for games I like. Given that everyone has their own writing style for them, you never really can get bored.

(in reply to WallysWorld)
Post #: 104
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/25/2011 2:41:59 AM   
Ugly Guy

Late July 1862 Strategy

1. I am due for another attack on Lee. I have been prioritizing reinforcements to him. Now that Lee has taking a beating I will probably slow them to Weisiger and route them to Lee.
2. Something I left out of the AAR on the Memphis battle was the five generals that were wounded during the fighting.
3. I forgot to start seiging Jefferson City last turn. That is the only downside to a slow play through.
4. I will start on Wheeling this turn as well. I don't expect much action at the beginning, but the Union always seems to show up when the city seige value is around 20 or so. I don't know if I mentioned, but I do encircling seiges. I have no seige artillery, so anything else is a useless waste of MP.
5. Camps and Mines is the order of the day, but I am about at 0 with all of my stockpiles. My money is going quickly between the Lab for KY and my camps. Add onto that my division reinforcement prioritization and I am down to about 50 a turn.
6. The battle at Memphis showed me how far I was behind on arming my soldiers. Combined with the defeats for Lee and Polk, my weapons situation very tenuous. I need more weapons. Weapons factories take iron, and I have very little to spare.
7. Resources for my blockade runners are drying up again.
8. I am contemplating replacing Lee. Despite the fact that his performance is underwhelming so far, I just can't bring myself to do it. It almost borders on sacriledge...

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 105
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/25/2011 3:11:26 AM   
Ugly Guy

Turn 18 (Late July 1862):

SecWar Report:
1. Gen. Polk moved his forces into view of Louisville and ended up running into some Union troops that were being relocated from Cincinatti to what we only speculate was Gen. Buell's army. A battled ensued. Details to follow.
2. Gens. Forrest and Barton were promoted to 2-star rankings.
3. We moved Gen. Heth's division into Parkersburg to complete the supply lines to Jackson's corp. Jackson had been without supply for several turns. Hopefully they do not see combat soon.
4. Disease hit our troops beising Jefferson City. A lack of field hospital medics in that army made the death toll higher that what it would have been. Gen. Price reports that he is still in good shape. We recommend relocating Gen. Beauregard to take command of that corp.
5. Another ~7500 recruits were dispersed to 23 brigades. We reallocated some supply priorities to minimize the hit on our meager resources.
6. Our siege in Topeka is reported to be about 50% accomplished. While an accomplished field commander, Gen. Hardee seems to be struggling at siege tactics.
7. We relocated a raider from Jackson to northern KY. Hopefully they will be able to cross the Ohio in the upcoming days.
8. Our raiders in Hatchie managed to steal eight units of weapons from the Yankee depots there.

SecInt Report:
1. We began construction on a mint in Charleston and a camp in Columbia.
2. We completed construction of the Trans-Mississippi Railway in Jackson. We also finished a mint in Atlanta and a camp in Frankfort.

SecNav Report:
1. Our blockade runners hauled in 60 units of iron between the two groups of them.
2. New resources for the blockade runners seem to be scarce. Hopefully more will arrive from Europe.

SecState Report:
1. Our support in France continues to decline. We need more major battle field victories to offset this unless we are willing to start allocating substantial sums of money to buy support.
2. British support for the US has increased again by a minor amount.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 106
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/25/2011 3:12:09 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Louisville: Start

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 107
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/25/2011 3:17:46 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Louisville: End

Summary: The Union commanders recalled Gen. Hunter's division that had already made it through to Kaskaskia. The resulting fight can only be described as what is achievable when my artillery units get good placement in battle. Gen. Polk properly placed the 1st Florida Volunteer Artillery and the results were devastating, without which it is doubtful a victory could have been achieved. The Union forces fought hard, but Gen. Buckner rallied his forces a total of five different times to complete the victory. In the end, the Rebels carried the field, inflicting casualties of ~8550, whilst only incurring ~3200. No left over weapons were seized after the engagement was over, and all Union brigades retreated successfully back to Cincinnati.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 108
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/25/2011 3:18:14 AM   
Ugly Guy

Here is what my artillery should be doing for me. From the last battle. This is also what the Union artillery routinely does to my boys. Nice to give some payback.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 109
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/26/2011 2:15:29 AM   
Ugly Guy

Early August 1862 Strategy

1. Due for that attack on Fredericksburg. Should come this turn. I am thinking I should be ok. Army is in decent shape.
2. Will start seiging Louisville just to make problems for the Union. Probably won't succeed, but its worth a shot.
3. Mainlining reinforcements into Memphis. Only a matter of time before another attack there.
4. Not happy that the seige in Topeka as slowed up. Not really expecting quick results in Wheeling or Jefferson City either, but victory is never easy.
5. Prioritizing reinforcements is hurting my income production, but I have mints being constructed almost every turn. This effort should really be kicking in towards year end.
6. Running out of things for my BR's. Still need more weapons to upgrade my army.
7. Was surprised I didn't get any weapon drops from the Union retreat from Louisville. I could have used them.
8. Union army across the map is almost scary big. If they go all out aggressive, there is nothing to stop them.
9. Need more camps. My army is slowly getting whittled away. The constant pushes are beginning to take their toll.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 110
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/26/2011 3:13:46 AM   
Ugly Guy

Turn 19 (Early August 1862):

SecWar Report:
1. Our forces engaged Union troops in Wheeling, Fredericksburg, and Jefferson City. Details to follow.
2. Gen. Beauregard was demoted to one-star.
3. The seige in Topeka continues to plod along. The pace is less than satisfactory. Recommend moving Gen. Price's corp to Topeka to take over command of the seige.
4. Our division container as joined Gen. Lee's army. Gen. Lee reports that he could use some my corp headquarter staff. We concur with his assessment.
5. Gen. W.N. Pendleton sustained a slight wound during the fighting in northern Virginia. He has since recovered and rejoined his command.
6. Our raiders have destoryed Union supplies in Cincinnati and sabotaged a railroad in Hatchie. They failed to cause in any damage to the rail lines around Cairo.
7. Gen. R.S. Ripley's wound has taken a turn for the worst. The doctors now diagnose his condition as critical.
8. Gen. Weisiger continues to improve his command efficiency in the ANV. The 1st Corp ANV's logistical ratings have improved as well as the command rating for the 1st Div. 2nd Corp.
9. ~7800 recruits were distributed to existing brigades. It is now estimated that it will take an additional 177k troops to fill the current MP deficit in our active brigades.
10. Three brigades in the Army of Tennessee were refitted with Minie and Richmond muskets.

SecInt Report:
1. We began construction on a camp in Columbia and a mint in Charleston.
2. We completed construction on two mints in Atlanta and camp in Columbia.
3. Our demotion of Gen. Beauregard has cost us some support from Gov. Moore in Louisiana.
4. Our people's resolve to continue the fight against the Union continues to grow. No doubt in part to the excellent administration of this mighty war effort.

SecNav Report:
1. Our BR's managed to bring in 40 units of money and 30 units of iron this turn. We were fortunate that more European smugglers were willing to help our cause.
2. The blockades along our eastern coast are causing some discomfort in those areas, but so far do not appear to be paving the way for a Union invading army.

SecState Report:
1. French and British support for the Confederacy showed some improvement these past few weeks. The French support was maintained, but keeping up good British ties remains elusive.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 111
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/26/2011 3:20:00 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Wheeling: Start

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 112
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/26/2011 3:24:29 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Wheeling: End

Summary: I called in Heth's division from Parkersburg, but it still wasn't enough. The battle was relatively short and lopsided. The effects of Jackson being out of supply for several turns was just to much to handle as his command nearly fell apart under him. Battlefield casualties were light, but the Union advance guard managed to capture quite a few of my retreating soldiers. Luckily no brigades surrendered but the Stonewall brigade did have to discard its Liege rifles to avoid being captured. Total Confederate casualties were 4129, while Union losses were just 1011.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Ugly Guy -- 4/26/2011 3:25:03 AM >

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 113
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/26/2011 3:28:30 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Jefferson City: Start and End

Summary: No pics of this one, as the Confederate forces numbering around 10k men under Gen. Price who were busy besieging Jefferson City were beset upon by over 90k Federal troops under General Buell. Gen. Price did the best he could to extract his forces from this unteneable situation, but the CSA 41st Infantry brigade was captured. The CSA 42nd brigade was also forced to discard its Springfield rifles in order to escape. Total casualties were 1418 Rebel and 322 Union.

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 114
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/26/2011 3:29:12 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Fredericksburg: Start

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 115
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/26/2011 3:37:38 AM   
Ugly Guy

Battle of Fredericksburg: End

Summary: It has been said by the Fredericksburg Record that no trees will ever grow again on this land for the amount of blood that has been shed here. Gen. Weisiger's forces were attacked by overwhelming Union armies, but with skillful leadership and the timley arrival of reinforcements from Gen. Magruders division, the Confederates were able to fend off the Yankee hordes. The battle was brutal, and the Union artillery once again took its toll, accounting for almost half of my total casualties. My artillery, while placed decently, also underperformed, with my two batteries doing less combined damage than the single Union battery. That being said, they did contribute towards causing roughly half of all Union casualties. The rallies were aplenty in this battle, but it seems that the Yankee generals are content to send their boys to the meat grinder, while our young lads showed resolved unparalled in fighting to protect their homeland. Total casualties amount to 14816 Union and 13878 Confederate. Included in the Union casualties was the capture of the USA 37th and USA 43rd brigades and the generals Blenker and Strong, of which Blenker was among the dead. We also managed to take posession of one brigade of Liege rifles, one of muskets, and two of Springfields.

While the victory made the civilians happier, I am not sure the boys in butternut who witnessed the carnage ever care to see it again. Unfortunately, I doubt they are going to get their wish...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 116
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/26/2011 6:21:19 AM   
terje439

Ooo, that was a bad turn. That is close to 3 turns worth of reinforcements...
You really need the Invalide Corps upgrade
Too bad you did not get to capture that Union artillery unit.

Terje

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 117
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/26/2011 9:00:57 PM   
Ugly Guy

Yeah, not sure if I can handle too many more victories like that. But then again, its better than having that battle and losing...

I would boost research for the invalid upgrade catagory, but I just don't have the money right now. Camp building and supply priority increases are sucking it all.

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 118
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/27/2011 3:40:18 AM   
terje439

Just a hint if you do not allready know this. When you do get to chose an upgrade, and you get no options you like, you can decide to not chose neither, and get some new options the following turn.

Terje

(in reply to Ugly Guy)
Post #: 119
RE: Confederate AAR - 4/28/2011 12:51:58 AM   
Ugly Guy

Yeah, I have done that several times. I did it once by accident and thats when I realized I got different choices the next time around.

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> After Action Reports >> RE: Confederate AAR Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI