Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Couple Of Install Questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Couple Of Install Questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Couple Of Install Questions - 7/3/2011 6:16:05 AM   
TableTop66

HI All

I Just Brought and downloaded the game, however the EXE, shows itself as just a plain white box.

Is this normal? Right clicking on it shows 636MB in size and V1.00.

I ran it and and entered my serial number it began to install and then it stopped almost immediately.

I checked the folder but only part install showed so I deleted the folder and ran EXE again this time with success.

I patched the game with 103 update and the game appears to be running normal, but I am still wondering if the EXE could be suspect in any way?.

I am Running The game at a Resolution of 1920x1080 and have the task bar on auto hide, but windows top header bar still appears, is this okay?

any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Jimbo
Post #: 1
RE: Couple Of Install Questions - 7/3/2011 10:22:15 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Old Gamer 66

HI All

I Just Brought and downloaded the game, however the EXE, shows itself as just a plain white box.

Is this normal? Right clicking on it shows 636MB in size and V1.00.

I ran it and and entered my serial number it began to install and then it stopped almost immediately.

I checked the folder but only part install showed so I deleted the folder and ran EXE again this time with success.

I patched the game with 103 update and the game appears to be running normal, but I am still wondering if the EXE could be suspect in any way?.

I am Running The game at a Resolution of 1920x1080 and have the task bar on auto hide, but windows top header bar still appears, is this okay?

any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Jimbo

All should be OK!

If you have game installed and patched all is as it should be!

The WitE requires 768 as minimal vertical resolution so with your 1080 you are OK - and the header is OK as well (because the WitE is windows app - there is no "Full Screen" mode per se - the game always adjust according to your desktop resolution...

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE

(in reply to TableTop66)
Post #: 2
RE: Couple Of Install Questions - 7/4/2011 1:49:00 AM   
TableTop66

Thanks Apollo11. The Game appears to be running fine, it starts,play and closes with no problems.

Since 768 Is the Minimal vertical resolution, it should be fine for my new laptop which is what I mainly brought the game for.

Cheers

Jimbo

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Couple Of Install Questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI