Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

HELP DCG killing bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> HELP DCG killing bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HELP DCG killing bug - 7/20/2011 9:25:13 AM   
Polbot

Running VISTA and installed CS fresh with the 1.4 patch. No matter what game I try (west front, east front, RS) I am unable to progress past the first battle in any DCG. I hear the general's audio commentary at the end of the battle, but his portrait is missing and the game just crashes (screen turns black).

I have not been able to resolve this issue yet, and neither has matrix games support. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Post #: 1
RE: HELP DCG killing bug - 7/24/2011 2:58:49 PM   
Warhorse

I sort of think this was because of where Vista sends save files? Did you try to look in Explorer in C:\Documents and Settings, look through the fiolders either with your name or all sers, etc. for the game file. Also, did you try to exit game, then continue the campaign? Sometimes I had it appear to not continue, but upon restarting the game and continue, it would be there. Just a few ideas, but I thik the culprit is that the System is saving the game file to a folder other than the Appropriate game directory, ie EF, WF, etc. You could also do  search for the name of your campaign, (the name of your character), since it will be say Amos.ccd. If you find te file, send it to the right directory of your game and try again. Let me know how it turns out, ok?

Mike

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Polbot)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> HELP DCG killing bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI