Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Where can I re-download my games?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Where can I re-download my games? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where can I re-download my games? - 7/11/2011 3:20:49 AM   
Canuck_jp

Rather than drag the PC thread on QT3 off topic I thought it would be best to post this here.
I'm sorry for being obtuse but on the Members page I cannot for the life of me find any links that would allow me to re-download my games. Admittedly, most of my games are from 2006-2007 so maybe they haven't been added yet but I just got CC:TLD off of Slitherine during the 50% off sale and I registered it on Matrix games. There seems to be no apparent links to re-download Close Combat. All I can find is the beta patch (which by the way doesn't work with my serial number-another Matrix/Slitherine problem?)
What am I doing wrong?

quote:

Hi Canuck, thanks to our new site and store, this now applies to all Matrix Games. Right now, all purchases through our new store can be re-downloaded automatically through our Members Club as long as you register your game (which is done automatically if you purchase while logged in). That's pretty painless. With that said, the process of making downloads in our Members Club available for some of the games purchased through the old store is ongoing, but we can still provide a re-download link for those in the meantime. We will always send a new download link (no sob story required) if you contact our Help Desk. Regards, - Erik

< Message edited by Canuck35 -- 7/11/2011 3:24:41 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/11/2011 5:15:00 AM   
junk2drive

Games purchased through Digital River can be found at www.findmyorder.com

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to Canuck_jp)
Post #: 2
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/12/2011 4:02:45 AM   
bairdlander2

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

Games purchased through Digital River can be found at www.findmyorder.com

Bullshit.The only thing they have on file for me is an old anti virus program.I cant redownload anything.

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 3
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/13/2011 12:36:45 PM   
IainMcNeil

If you ordered before November 17th then you shoudl contact the help desk to get help downloading your games from DR.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Post #: 4
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/13/2011 11:58:54 PM   
Gilmer

I was able to "find my order" on 2 games - WITP-AE and COG:EE. These were old purchases. I have been able to get Plimus to refresh my download link for games purchased after they took over. The rest I'm working directly with Matrix to redownload.

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 5
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/14/2011 12:16:55 AM   
budd

If your game is registered under your MY GAMES LINK in the Matrix members section, shouldn't matrix be able to help you out on the redownload?
Isn't it proof of purchase to have the game registered in the members section. Just asking.
budd

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to Canuck_jp)
Post #: 6
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/14/2011 12:21:06 AM   
parusski

Try Steam.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Canuck_jp)
Post #: 7
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/14/2011 12:35:37 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Canuck,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canuck35
Rather than drag the PC thread on QT3 off topic I thought it would be best to post this here.
I'm sorry for being obtuse but on the Members page I cannot for the life of me find any links that would allow me to re-download my games. Admittedly, most of my games are from 2006-2007 so maybe they haven't been added yet but I just got CC:TLD off of Slitherine during the 50% off sale and I registered it on Matrix games. There seems to be no apparent links to re-download Close Combat. All I can find is the beta patch (which by the way doesn't work with my serial number-another Matrix/Slitherine problem?)
What am I doing wrong?

Sorry for the delay, I've been stuck in sub-forums for a couple of days.

Games purchased from our new store while logged (or registered) are automatically available for redownload in the Members Club. Games purchased from our old store can be re-downloaded, but you still need to ask the Help Desk for a download link if you can't access them yourself through www.findmyorder.com

The Close Combat Beta Update should be removed. That was before the release, is out of date and does not include the release Slitherine serial numbers (as it's not needed and should not be applied on top of the new CC release versions).

We're working on making older games available for re-download through the Members Club too. That will be finished this year, but it's still a work in progress. Until then, a request to our Help Desk should get you a new download link for purchases from our old store.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Canuck_jp)
Post #: 8
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/14/2011 1:01:44 AM   
parusski

And once you do get to re-download your game be sure to save it all over the place. I put a copy on a couple of DVD's, external USB drives and on each of my three internal drives. Every hard drive I own has a folder named matrix installations with every game I buy in those folders. That way I never have to worry about re-downloading.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Canuck_jp)
Post #: 9
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/20/2011 1:32:15 PM   
Terminus

Hey "jerrywhatever" (or the cretin behind the spambot), kill yourself!

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Post #: 10
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/20/2011 2:52:55 PM   
Perturabo

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

And once you do get to re-download your game be sure to save it all over the place. I put a copy on a couple of DVD's, external USB drives and on each of my three internal drives. Every hard drive I own has a folder named matrix installations with every game I buy in those folders. That way I never have to worry about re-downloading.

Same here. Thanks to it, I never had to re-download a game that I've bought.

People shouldn't ask themselves why schools get shoot up.
They should ask themselves why people who finish schools burned out due to mobbing aren't receiving high enough compensations to not seek vengeance.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 11
RE: Where can I re-download my games? - 7/23/2011 5:00:21 AM   
caaraa

And once you do get to re-download your game be sure to save it all over the place.

(in reply to Perturabo)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Where can I re-download my games? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI