Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

GC 41 oponent wanted

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> GC 41 oponent wanted Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GC 41 oponent wanted - 8/9/2011 11:17:51 AM   
Attack

After some moths of reading manual, forums, AAR and practising, I´d like to play a GC 41 PEBM. I played a lot War in Russian, but...

I think the way to balance the game is to play both sides before to decide the winner. To play the two games can be confusing, so I propose: I´ll play Russian till the first rain, after we can begin another 41 campaing with me as German. After, me as Russian till the first blizzard; me as Russian till the first blizzard. After, me as German till the first blizzard...

So 4 big turns every turn: Summer of 41 till rain; rain to blizzard; blizzard to snow; snow to clear.

This way I played WiR and was totally balanced. And this way, will be not surrender when the German can´t reach a Major Victory.

No surrender. Surrender is not a option for Stalin or for Hitler. Simply they must fight till the bitter end.

What do you think about this?

Post #: 1
RE: GC 41 oponent wanted - 8/10/2011 12:30:24 AM   
comsolut

Tempted. As I understand your suggestion, a mirror game but staggered so they don't run simultaneously. I am a much better Russian Player than German, so I might ask to start as the Russian. My turn rate is usually one a day, but as a college professor - occaisionally my schedule gets intense and I miss a day or two (even a week at end of term). Pbem preferred not server. Fog war and random weather preferred. Not completely up to speed with all the updated rules changes but I catch on quickly. I am patched to the latest version.

I don't do AAR's but you are welcome to do one for your side if you so desire.

PM me if interested in discussing further.

Comsolut

(in reply to Attack)
Post #: 2
RE: GC 41 oponent wanted - 8/11/2011 11:05:45 PM   
comsolut

I bailed on Attack, all my fault, forgot how much time these turns take.

So he is still looking for an opponent.

(in reply to Attack)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> GC 41 oponent wanted Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI