Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb" - 8/28/2011 6:38:36 AM   
Dumnorix

Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb" 10th May to 26th May 1940 (16 scenarios)

AN HISTORICAL VIEW AND A LEARNING LESSON INTO THE WAR EVENTS FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THAT MEMBERS 1ST GERMAN TANK DIVISION

First preview:
4th scenario - 13rd May 1940 "Bridgehead Sedan"
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/8752/1sttd4thscnsedan.png

4th scenario briefing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_N2IanLfI

H.Balck

< Message edited by Dumnorix -- 8/28/2011 6:43:15 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb... - 8/30/2011 9:00:44 PM   
Wik

Looks promising. I really like all the work you have done, making it so historical. 

Regards
Wik

"His troops would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity"

(in reply to Dumnorix)
Post #: 2
RE: H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb... - 8/30/2011 10:12:18 PM   
Josh

It suprises me that the mods are coming so fast, and so many. Well done.
Note; on the youtube clip, when you move the planes they all show red dots... and I noticed that they don't have an airfield yet?

(in reply to Wik)
Post #: 3
RE: H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb... - 8/30/2011 10:33:01 PM   
Dumnorix

quote:

and I noticed that they don't have an airfield yet?

Yes - In my 4th campaign scenario -Bridgehead Sedan you have two german Geschaders for the sector Sedan, but no airfield, but thats auxilary units - not corps troops. Also the scenario shows one day = 10 turns in my scale (the 13th May 1940), you can not lost this units ! I hope, you can understand - its an historical scenario - not phantasy !

H.Balck

< Message edited by Dumnorix -- 8/30/2011 10:37:02 PM >

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 4
RE: H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb... - 8/31/2011 2:16:23 AM   
rodney727

This looks outstanding! I would like to see something about the German 4th Panzer Division, From this first day of WW2 to it's better end, the German 35th Tank Regiment was the most decorated armored regiment in the German Army.

(in reply to Dumnorix)
Post #: 5
RE: H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb... - 8/31/2011 2:27:51 AM   
rodney727

A question on your set-up. I don't see any Panzers? I do count eight artillery units, a typical Panzer division only had one artillery regiment.. Are your units regimental or company sized?

(in reply to rodney727)
Post #: 6
RE: H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb... - 8/31/2011 6:13:45 AM   
Dumnorix

quote:

This looks outstanding! I would like to see something about the German 4th Panzer Division, From this first day of WW2 to it's better end, the German 35th Tank Regiment was the most decorated armored regiment in the German Army.

Thank you ! No problem I have 3 books wrote over the 4th tank division, also the very rarely 600 sides History of the 4th tank division - my grandfather served later in the 4th (he was an tankdriver in the 3/I/35th on an PzIVH) - first I will set the 1st and the 18th tank division - but the next is the 4th - poland - france and Army group center (south of Brest !).

quote:

A question on your set-up. I don't see any Panzers? I do count eight artillery units, a typical Panzer division only had one artillery regiment.. Are your units regimental or company sized?

The tanks are on the northern edge of the map - on 13th May 1940 only the grenadier batl fight at Sedan - the tanks rest in the forests between Boulion and Sedan.
The ten ! artillery units are the 6 from the 1st and 10th tank division and 3 from XIX. Army corps and1 one from tank group Kleist. - All my scenarios are in Batl level - every unit is an Batallion !!!

Michael

(in reply to rodney727)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> H.Balck's Campaign "1st tank divsion Fall Gelb" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI