Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Duel 2001?????

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Duel 2001????? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Duel 2001????? - 1/2/2001 9:52:00 PM   
ncpanther

I received an email the other day about joining a SPWAW tourney called the Duel. has anyone else gotten this? Is this sponsored by Matrix? ------------------ NC Airborne Sappers Lead the way!! SAPPERS ATTACK!!!!

NC Airborne Sappers Lead the way!! SAPPERS ATTACK!!!!
Post #: 1
- 1/4/2001 12:57:00 PM   
CFMedic

I recieved that email about 2 weeks ago, so it is true. But as to the sanctioning of this by matrix? Doubtful ------------------ Militas Succurimus

Militas Succurimus

(in reply to ncpanther)
Post #: 2
- 1/4/2001 1:49:00 PM   
David Heath

Duel 2000 is not being handle by us, all of our company run games are handle by Joe Osborne and he can be found in the Combat Command / Combat Net forum. David

(in reply to ncpanther)
Post #: 3
- 1/5/2001 3:01:00 AM   
MindSpy

quote:

Originally posted by ncpanther: I received an email the other day about joining a SPWAW tourney called the Duel. has anyone else gotten this? Is this sponsored by Matrix?
No it is not a Matrix thing. It is a challenge for players from different ladders and sites to play one another in a short time period. At the moment the first place players from _three_ladders are registered. ie (1)_Blitz-6 players (1)_Rugged-4 (1)_Guild-1 Unlisted-4 Matrix-1 Lead-2 Handicap starts are used as much as possible and the final standings are a rank for all players as there is no elimination; you progress to your overall rank according to your score in each round. The better you do the tougher your opponents in general and of course playing opp`s from similar levels is simply very challenging as well. The site is undergoing work so from time to time (until the start) you may find that a page is missing or altered. However,in time the errors incurred by each fresh uploading will be corrected. I have been puzzled to see errors in spelling and bad links that on inspection of the original files are not there, but in time ... MindSpy

(in reply to ncpanther)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Duel 2001????? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI