Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Campaign game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Tech Support >> RE: Campaign game Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Campaign game - 8/29/2011 7:47:31 AM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chorlto

Hi Rick,

Zip file attached. I hope I have included all required files.

Regards,

Mark C.

Mark,

I was not able to load from those files. One thing I noticed from the previous reveiw of the campaign files is that there were multiple Random Campaign scenario files, for more than one Random Campaign. This should be ok, but perhaps it isn't.

The log file error message I see in the log indicates a problem loadning one of the infantry meshes, but I checked and on my version at least and that mesh is there and it appears to be one of the older mesh files so it should be there regardless of your version. I also converted your Random Campaign Scenario into a fixed battle, and was able to load it fine as well.

I'm still thinking that your campaign scenario files got corrupted some way. I think your best bet would be to do a clean install, and start a new campaign. Make sure you delete all random campaigns before starting another. You can do that in the Random Campaign Selection screen. There is an 'x' on a red button on the first line adjacent to the name of the currently selected Random Campaign. Clicking that button will delete the random campaign files.

But I would do a short campaign rather than long, because you won't want to apply the new patch in the middle of the campaign.

Sorry I wasn't able to find the problem on this.

Thanks
rick

(in reply to Beany)
Post #: 31
RE: Campaign game - 8/29/2011 10:10:28 PM   
Beany

Hi Rick,

Thanks for all the efforts you have put in to trying to determine the problems I am experiencing. I'll take your advice and see what transpires. Its frustrating not to be able to continue the campaign but after all it is only a game.

Kind regards,

Mark C.

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Tech Support >> RE: Campaign game Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI