Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Fighting for surviving

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Fighting for surviving Page: <<   < prev  68 69 [70] 71 72   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 1:03:16 PM   
Dan Nichols

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rapunzel

I think he unloaded supplies. There you get such a message.

I believe this is true. The IJN CAs, CLs, and DDs can carry supply. His supply situation must be desperate.

(in reply to Rapunzel)
Post #: 2071
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 3:01:29 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dan Nichols

quote:

I believe this is true. The IJN CAs, CLs, and DDs can carry supply. His supply situation must be desperate.

Sounds like the most likely scenario. It also means he still hopes to rescue those troops on Tulagi, if he is actually this desperate to get some supplies in to them.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to Dan Nichols)
Post #: 2072
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 4:07:20 PM   
GreyJoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dan Nichols

quote:

Sounds like the most likely scenario. It also means he still hopes to rescue those troops on Tulagi, if he is actually this desperate to get some supplies in to them.

If that's true amy attack has clearly been an idiocy (one of the lots i've done so far) cause now i have to regain those 500 AVs lost due to the disablement...
If he's sending supplies and not trying to reinmbark them it means that he still wants to invade...

However, need to keep the pressure up! CL Richmond SCTF will try to chase down the enemy fast trasport convoy till Thousand Ships Bay, passing through Tulagi, then will retire at Lunga where i've moved in my CAP Umbrella. Karaikira is left undefended cause i do think tomorrow he'll sweep that base after today air battles, but i don't think he foresees a strong CAP over Lunga which has been abbandoned by my air force for 2 long months. Hopefully my fast SCTF will manage to get to Thousands Ships bay by night in time to intercept the enemy TF...
More PTs are being sent to Tulagi to substitute the 6 i lost today..
Another USMC squadron has been updated to Hellcats...now i have 72 operative Hellcats in the theatre... and i'm slowly building up my P-40K pool...the idea is to use that pool in India by june 43...while the backbone of my air force in the Pacific will be Navy and Marines fighters

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 2073
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 5:05:05 PM   
dekwik

Japanese ships a a lot better at fast transport re-supply than your allied ships right now. The CAs can carry about as much supply as the APDs so putting them in the TF allows Rader to also protect the APDs and suppress the defenders at the landing beach. I don't think he counted on so much coastal artillery though. Without that kind of opposition it makes sense to drop about 2,000 supplies like this to continue his offensive. Against this kind of shelling though his choices are a lot harder. I can't see Japan leaving six divisions there to rot when they could be so difficult for the allies to dislodge from say, the Marianas a year from now. He has to choose whether to take the base or pull his boys out. I think the latter is most likely with a full scale Dunkirk operation so that he doesn't lose all the equipment. It puts a lot at risk but he probably isn't short of transports, and he probably won't need them for offensive operations much now anyway.

You might try the occasional bombardment, even by a single LCU as the equivalent of a recce mission to see if the troop numbers there are going up or down. Not to mention recon missions by air as well.

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2074
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 5:55:54 PM   
Miller

As the IJN player I would never risk anything bigger than a DD in a FT TF, the whole routine has never worked properly in the game as far as I am concerned. Time after time the TF is in the wrong place come the morning and is pounded by enemy a/c.

(in reply to dekwik)
Post #: 2075
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 5:59:36 PM   
Xargun

All he needs is 1 supply per unit to avoid the huge penalty for being out of supply during an attack. He could also be evacuating a piece of each unit so he can rebuild it somewhere safe in case you destory them - all he needs is 1 squad or device from the unit and it can rebuild back into the whole unit easier and faster then buying it back.

Also, don't forget Japan has a bunch of float transports - so he could be bringing in troops, supply or pulling troops out all the time without you knowing unless you keep CAP over the island. He is probably also using subs to transport supplies but thats not very efficient.

Xargun

(in reply to Miller)
Post #: 2076
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 9:02:40 PM   
crsutton

quote:

ORIGINAL: Xargun

All he needs is 1 supply per unit to avoid the huge penalty for being out of supply during an attack. He could also be evacuating a piece of each unit so he can rebuild it somewhere safe in case you destory them - all he needs is 1 squad or device from the unit and it can rebuild back into the whole unit easier and faster then buying it back.

Also, don't forget Japan has a bunch of float transports - so he could be bringing in troops, supply or pulling troops out all the time without you knowing unless you keep CAP over the island. He is probably also using subs to transport supplies but thats not very efficient.

Xargun

No longer necessary under the current betas. You simply purchase the unit back for a few PPs and start rebuilding if you have devices in the pool. It is no more difficult than saving a fragment. Takes the same amount of time and uses the same pools. Even if GJ and Rader are not using the beta but the last official patch and can't as of yet rebuild units, the assumption is that we will all soon be patching up to the next official beta and anyone can then rebuild lost unts. So why waste valuable ships to withdraw out fragments. More likely is that he is evacuating valuable aviation and base forces that can't be used at Tulagi. Japan is always short of aviation support.

You are right about the transports. Greyjoy you should take one fighter unit. (P39s will work) and put it on %50 long range CAP over Tulagi. And keep it there. If he is flying transports you will then know and even a small CAP will turn some transports away. You will get a message in the OP report.

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to Xargun)
Post #: 2077
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 9:05:34 PM   
crsutton

quote:

ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

A clear indication of the inefficency and risk of using a 25 ship TF. The designers have made it clear that a force of this size going into a night surface action faces serious risks. Been that way since UV but players still are infatuated wth those massive surface TFs for some reason.

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2078
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 9:08:25 PM   
kfsgo

quote:

ORIGINAL: crsutton

No longer necessary under the current betas. You simply purchase the unit back for a few PPs and start rebuilding if you have devices in the pool. It is no more difficult than saving a fragment. Takes the same amount of time and uses the same pools.

That's true, but at the same time if you evacuate fragments you can rebuild them just behind the front, rather than having to ship them all the way back from SF/Aden/Tokyo/wherever, so it's still worth doing if you're just going to send'em back where they were.

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 2079
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 10:37:40 PM   
witpqs

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

A clear indication of the inefficency and risk of using a 25 ship TF. The designers have made it clear that a force of this size going into a night surface action faces serious risks. Been that way since UV but players still are infatuated wth those massive surface TFs for some reason.

Plus it had to be a Fast Transport TF, not as battle ready as a Surface Combat TF.

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 2080
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/3/2011 11:47:21 PM   
erstad

quote:

ORIGINAL: kfsgo

quote:

No longer necessary under the current betas. You simply purchase the unit back for a few PPs and start rebuilding if you have devices in the pool. It is no more difficult than saving a fragment. Takes the same amount of time and uses the same pools.

That's true, but at the same time if you evacuate fragments you can rebuild them just behind the front, rather than having to ship them all the way back from SF/Aden/Tokyo/wherever, so it's still worth doing if you're just going to send'em back where they were.

Yeah, but they'll rebuild a lot faster in the home islands.

(in reply to kfsgo)
Post #: 2081
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/4/2011 12:16:16 AM   
GreyJoy

Guys, I'm pretty sure in the last 4 months (since the first landing at Tulagi) he didn't move in or out anything important. Maybe a couple of cadres in order to rebuild them...i don't know...but i don't care much.
There are no aviation support units present there Crsutton. Only combat units. So that Fast Transport TF must have been transporting in supplies as some suggested.
And if he's bringing in supplies, that means he wants to stay there....but against 2 and half experienced american divisions, fully supplied and behind 7 forts i really don't see his big picture...
For me it's ok if he wants to stay there and fight...as long as those 5 divs are there they are not invading or digging in anywhere else...and if he wants to save them he must try a very difficult "dunkirk" or a massiva landing in order to conquest the whole island...At this stage of the war i'd welcome both of those options.
He can for sure try to move out his troops using float transport planes...but he'd need an entire air army of them!...and lot of time...and time is on my side with the turning tide!

More reinforcements are coming from the U.S....and i'm massing my 4Es...i wanna have a force of 150 of them before committing them again...My pools are finally growing and my losses are decreasing...i really value as a treasure the "Tulagi" affair...he cannot simply forget about those 80k men at Tulagi...but i see the difficulty of the decisions he has to take.

however in the next turns i'll try to put some LRCAP over Tulagi and see if he's doing something....

(in reply to erstad)
Post #: 2082
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/4/2011 2:13:47 AM   
Xargun

quote:

ORIGINAL: erstad

Yeah, but they'll rebuild a lot faster in the home islands.

That is arguable - as long as you have a non-malaria base with plenty of support, an HQ and supplies it doesn't matter where they are. The one thing you are missing is that although you can buy them back the same turn they are destroyed it takes roughly a month for the unit to reappear in Tokyo - you can easily use that month to replace 20% or more of the unit in the field. And sometimes 20% is all you care about. But then its hard to guess what Rader is thinking...

Personally I would use some CAs and DDs and bombard them every night for the next month or so until he stops you. You have plenty of ships and ammo and every squad you disable will suck up more supply to heal as well as be a drain on the unit - especially if you hit support squads.

Xargun

(in reply to erstad)
Post #: 2083
RE: Fighting for surviving - 9/4/2011 5:54:53 AM   
DOCUP

Use the bombardments as a trap. Set up small bombardment fleets and run them in on Tulagi.  But have a strong SAG out of his recon range or disbanded in port.  When you see him move a strong SAG in, move in your bigger SAG.

doc

(in reply to Xargun)
Post #: 2084
Fighting - 9/4/2011 3:42:29 PM   
GreyJoy

Apr 15,16 43

WHAT A TURN!!!

In order...

My CL Richmond TF tried to chase down the enemy fast transport till Thousands Ships bay...it ended up right into the arms of the GREATEST SCTF of the whole war (6 BBs and endless DDs)...
My commander was so wise to detect the enemy formation very early and managed to escape without a scratch....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night Time Surface Combat, near Thousand Ships Bay at 114,136, Range 29,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
BB Haruna
BB Kirishima
BB Nagato
BB Mutsu
BB Fuso
BB Yamashiro
DD Naganami
DD Kiyonami
DD Kagero
DD Hayashio
DD Asashio
DD Inazuma
DD Shinonome
DD Shirakumo
DD Isonami
DD Hatsuyuki
DD Uranami
DD Sagiri
DD Amagiri
DD Akebono
DD Ushio
DD Mochizuki
DD Kosugiri
DD Tagonami
DD Yamanagiri

Allied Ships
CL Richmond
DD Fletcher
DD Cony
DD DeHaven
DD Nicholas
DD Radford
DD Waller

CONTACT: Allies radar detects Japanese task force at 27,000 yards
Allied TF attempts to evade combat
Allied Surface Combat TF evades combat

The orderes were to retire to Lunga passing by Tulagi...and so we did...and found the enemy CLs still there without the CAs that fled away.... it ended up into a series of battles that saw the COMPLETE annihilation of the whole enemy force

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night Time Surface Combat, near Tulagi at 114,137, Range 10,000 Yards

Japanese aircraft
no flights

Japanese aircraft losses
E7K2 Alf: 1 destroyed

Japanese Ships
CL Kashima, Shell hits 1, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
CL Kashii, Shell hits 13, Torpedo hits 2, and is sunk
CL Jintsu, Shell hits 7, on fire
APD Fumizuki, Shell hits 5, and is sunk
APD Hayate, Shell hits 4
APD Asanagi, Shell hits 7, on fire, heavy damage
APD Fuyo, Shell hits 1
APD Karukaya, Shell hits 2

Allied Ships
CL Richmond, Shell hits 5
DD Fletcher
DD Cony, Shell hits 1
DD DeHaven
DD Nicholas
DD Radford, Shell hits 1
DD Waller, Shell hits 1

Night Time Surface Combat, near Tulagi at 114,137, Range 11,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
CL Jintsu, Shell hits 1, heavy fires, heavy damage
APD Hayate, Shell hits 2, on fire
APD Asanagi, on fire, heavy damage
APD Fuyo, on fire
APD Karukaya, Shell hits 1

Allied Ships
CL Richmond, Shell hits 1
DD Fletcher
DD Cony, Shell hits 1
DD DeHaven
DD Nicholas
DD Radford
DD Waller

Night Time Surface Combat, near Tulagi at 114,137, Range 13,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
CL Jintsu, Shell hits 1, heavy fires, heavy damage
APD Hayate, Shell hits 3, heavy fires, heavy damage
APD Asanagi, Shell hits 6, heavy fires, heavy damage
APD Fuyo, on fire
APD Karukaya, Shell hits 2, heavy fires

Allied Ships
CL Richmond
DD Fletcher
DD Cony
DD DeHaven
DD Nicholas
DD Radford
DD Waller

Night Time Surface Combat, near Tulagi at 114,137, Range 11,000 Yards

Japanese aircraft
no flights

Japanese aircraft losses
E7K2 Alf: 1 destroyed

Japanese Ships
CL Jintsu, Shell hits 16, and is sunk
APD Hayate, Shell hits 51, and is sunk
APD Asanagi, Shell hits 8, and is sunk
APD Fuyo, Shell hits 41, and is sunk
APD Karukaya, Shell hits 9, and is sunk

Allied Ships
CL Richmond, Shell hits 4, on fire
DD Fletcher
DD Cony, on fire
DD DeHaven
DD Nicholas
DD Radford
DD Waller, on fire

My commander then decided that Lunga wasn't a so safe place, probably due to the damages suffered during the last battles and moved away towards Lungaville at flank speed...

But at Lunga i had ordered another DD division to remain there just in case... as soon as the day came (and for 2 days in a row) enemy air formations attacked several times my anchored destroyers...

Morning Air attack on TF, near Lunga at 114,138

Weather in hex: Clear sky

Raid detected at 172 NM, estimated altitude 10,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 60 minutes

Japanese aircraft
A6M3a Zero x 40
G4M1 Betty x 9
N1K1-J George x 17

Allied aircraft
Spitfire VIII x 7
Kittyhawk III x 14
Spitfire Vc Trop x 10
Hurricane XIIb x 7
P-38G Lightning x 9
P-40K Warhawk x 9
F4U-1 Corsair x 7
F6F-3 Hellcat x 12

Japanese aircraft losses
A6M3a Zero: 7 destroyed
G4M1 Betty: 4 destroyed

Allied aircraft losses
Kittyhawk III: 2 destroyed

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Lunga at 114,138

Weather in hex: Moderate rain

Raid detected at 192 NM, estimated altitude 9,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 67 minutes

Japanese aircraft
A6M3a Zero x 30
A6M5 Zero x 21
G4M1 Betty x 5
N1K1-J George x 17

Allied aircraft
Spitfire VIII x 7
Kittyhawk III x 12
Spitfire Vc Trop x 10
Hurricane XIIb x 6
P-38G Lightning x 8
P-40K Warhawk x 9
F4U-1 Corsair x 7
F6F-3 Hellcat x 11

Japanese aircraft losses
A6M3a Zero: 8 destroyed
A6M5 Zero: 4 destroyed
G4M1 Betty: 2 destroyed
N1K1-J George: 1 destroyed

Allied aircraft losses
P-40K Warhawk: 1 destroyed

Weather in hex: Light rain

Raid detected at 160 NM, estimated altitude 8,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 56 minutes

Japanese aircraft
A6M2-N Rufe x 4
A6M3a Zero x 9
A6M5 Zero x 17
G4M1 Betty x 3
N1K1-J George x 20

Allied aircraft
Spitfire VIII x 7
Kittyhawk III x 12
Spitfire Vc Trop x 10
Hurricane XIIb x 7
P-38G Lightning x 7
P-40K Warhawk x 8
F4U-1 Corsair x 7
F6F-3 Hellcat x 10

Japanese aircraft losses
A6M5 Zero: 5 destroyed
G4M1 Betty: 1 destroyed
N1K1-J George: 3 destroyed

Allied aircraft losses
P-38G Lightning: 1 destroyed
P-40K Warhawk: 1 destroyed
F6F-3 Hellcat: 1 destroyed

Raid detected at 56 NM, estimated altitude 14,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 20 minutes

Japanese aircraft
A6M3a Zero x 14
D3A1 Val x 18

Allied aircraft
Spitfire VIII x 6
Kittyhawk III x 12
Spitfire Vc Trop x 8
Hurricane XIIb x 7
P-38G Lightning x 5
P-40K Warhawk x 6
F4U-1 Corsair x 7
F6F-3 Hellcat x 9

Japanese aircraft losses
A6M3a Zero: 7 destroyed
D3A1 Val: 5 destroyed

No Allied losses

Allied Ships
xAK Mormacrey

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Lunga at 114,138

Raid detected at 118 NM, estimated altitude 15,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 44 minutes

Japanese aircraft
A6M2-N Rufe x 16
A6M3 Zero x 19
A6M3a Zero x 38
A6M5 Zero x 37
D3A1 Val x 16
N1K1-J George x 38
Ki-43-IIb Oscar x 34
Ki-44-IIa Tojo x 120
Ki-45 KAIa Nick x 21

Allied aircraft
Spitfire VIII x 7
Kittyhawk III x 12
Spitfire Vc Trop x 10
Hurricane XIIb x 7
P-38G Lightning x 6
P-40K Warhawk x 8
F4U-1 Corsair x 7
F6F-3 Hellcat x 9

Japanese aircraft losses
A6M2-N Rufe: 1 destroyed
D3A1 Val: 2 destroyed, 5 damaged
Ki-43-IIb Oscar: 1 destroyed
Ki-44-IIa Tojo: 1 destroyed

Allied aircraft losses
F6F-3 Hellcat: 1 destroyed

Allied Ships
DD Perkins
DD Drayton
DD Jarvis

The overall result of the aerial battles after 2 days was 101 enemy planes directly downed in A2A combats against only 10 on our owns...with not a single KIA pilots among them

Wow....

Now i have to decide what to do with those BBs at Thousands Ships bay....

Attachment (1)

(in reply to DOCUP)
Post #: 2085
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 3:43:19 PM   
GreyJoy

Attachment (1)

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2086
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 3:55:57 PM   
GreyJoy

Attachment (1)

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2087
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 3:56:22 PM   
GreyJoy

Attachment (1)

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2088
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 4:40:18 PM   
GreyJoy

Ok...now the BIG question is: what shall i do with those 6 BBs only 1 hex from Tulagi? They are clearly ready to bombard the hell out of the big island...thus annihilating my supplies and my support troops, not counting the CD guns that will me mauled.... Shall i risk my own BBs in what clearly seems to be a trap? Shall i committ my air forces?...or simply should i wait and accept the risk of a bombardment run hoping it would be stopped or slowed by mines and PTs?

...mumble muble...

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2089
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 4:55:31 PM   
JohnDillworth

You have 4 BB's that are a match for these 6.  Set up Lee as your commander, include enough DD's and off you go!

Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2090
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 5:06:40 PM   
ny59giants

Does the SC TF with CL Richmond include all Fletcher Class DDs??

If you do follow JD's advice, I would have as many Fletcher and Porter DDs (best surface combat DDs) in the TF and keep the number as close to 12 as possible. Too many ships will not help. Personally, I would flood the hex with subs.

(in reply to JohnDillworth)
Post #: 2091
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 5:19:32 PM   
dekwik

If the bombardment is a prelude to "Dunkirk" then you may be best to sit back and keep your powder dry for a few more days. You might be able to hit the troop convoy on the way out with air attacks (it's harder to CAP a convoy it seems than a base hex) or multiple STFs. Or on the way in if that's the direction Rader is still going. Several 6 to 12 ship STFs will give him problems keeping the fox away from the chickens, especially if he keeps on using huge TFs.

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 2092
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 5:21:48 PM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants

Does the SC TF with CL Richmond include all Fletcher Class DDs??

If you do follow JD's advice, I would have as many Fletcher and Porter DDs (best surface combat DDs) in the TF and keep the number as close to 12 as possible. Too many ships will not help. Personally, I would flood the hex with subs.

But have those DDs with Richmond had a chance to rearm?

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 2093
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 5:51:14 PM   
GreyJoy

Thx guys for your suggestions.

I've made up my mind. I won't risk a very difficult manouver of sending my BBs from Ndeni tu Tulagi in one night (the risk of screwing up everything with 2days/turn is too high). I'll play conservatively. My combat fleet, divided in 3 different TF (of 11, 12 and 13 ships) and preceded by an ASW TF will move to Karaikira first, waiting to see what is he up to. we'll stay in Karaikira for 2 days (1 turn) and then we'll decide. I've chosen every single commander of every single ship...
At Karaikira our fleet will be welcomed by a 400 fighter strong CAP umbrella...i'm pretty sure we'll have to fight his bombers...hopefully the KB will remain at Shortland (at least it seems to be there)...however in case she shows up my CAP should be more than a nouisance for the mighty KB!
My CVs remains where they are...safe!

I decided it's better to let him come to me and hopefully ruin his day with mines and PTs at Tulagi. I sent 4 DDs to sweep Tulagi...let's see if i can ruin his bombing run...

My calculations are based on the fact that even if he nukes Tulagi, my positions should remain defendable...

His LBA bombers and fighters should have a very low morale after the defeats of the last 2 days....hopefully he won't risk another carnage and keep the range of them away from Karaikira...

finger crossed...

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 2094
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 5:55:41 PM   
GreyJoy

About the Fletchers that were in the richmond TF...2 of them are damaged and along with the CL will be moved to Sydney in order to repair and upgrade. 4 of them will move back to ndeni to rearm and refuel. More 12 DDs are arriving from Suva (and among them 4 Fletchers).

Another strong SCTF is moving from PH in these hours...

Ndeni has ADs, AKEs and AGs...there every ship of mine can rearm easily....

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2095
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 5:56:49 PM   
GreyJoy

Forgot to say that 10 subs are moving to Tulagi to join 15 PTs and 380 mines

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2096
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 7:14:26 PM   
GreyJoy

Anyway the sinking of 3 more CLs the last turn was really a good news. His surface assets are really suffering during this campaign of The Solomons and what has been till now his main asset (the air force) is losing battle after battle...during the last turn, for ex, he must have lost nearly 80/100 pilots against 0 of my own...this "trend" must hurt his pilots reserve...at least that's what i hope!

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2097
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 10:08:26 PM   
GreyJoy

Indian map

Attachment (1)

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2098
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 10:13:35 PM   
GreyJoy

My brits TOP pilots

Attachment (1)

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2099
RE: Fighting - 9/4/2011 10:15:01 PM   
GreyJoy

My USAAF Top pilots

Attachment (1)

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 2100
Page:   <<   < prev  68 69 [70] 71 72   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Fighting for surviving Page: <<   < prev  68 69 [70] 71 72   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI