Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

game reviews

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> game reviews Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
game reviews - 9/14/2011 5:23:10 AM   
flybynight

Most ppl love this game.. but a few not so much, funny how the customer reviews for the game on the game site only show the good reviews...what happend to my review?? hmmm no bias there....
Post #: 1
RE: game reviews - 9/14/2011 9:46:33 AM   
IainMcNeil

I'll ask about this - I dont know how the system works but I think there is a delay between posting and them appearing.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to flybynight)
Post #: 2
RE: game reviews - 9/15/2011 11:30:17 PM   
Misconduct

quote:

ORIGINAL: flybynight

Most ppl love this game.. but a few not so much, funny how the customer reviews for the game on the game site only show the good reviews...what happend to my review?? hmmm no bias there....

Derp I was wondering why my review was taken down, I gave a friend a copy of the game under the serial I gave him, which removed it from my account - taking my review off.

I had a harsh review for Panzer Corps, however I know in the past Matrix does not take down neg reviews, my review was critical, but fair. I praise the game 3/5

< Message edited by Misconduct -- 9/15/2011 11:40:56 PM >

ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Core I7 2800k Corsair Hydro Heatsink Corsair Vengeance DD3 24GB EVGA GTX 580 Western Digital 1.5TB Raid 0 Windows 7

(in reply to flybynight)
Post #: 3
RE: game reviews - 9/16/2011 10:26:22 AM   
IainMcNeil

Looking in to this - the review system is pretty new so there may be glitches in the process. It only allows review from users who have the game registered so passing on your game would have that effect yes.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to Misconduct)
Post #: 4
RE: game reviews - 9/16/2011 4:31:40 PM   
Misconduct

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Looking in to this - the review system is pretty new so there may be glitches in the process. It only allows review from users who have the game registered so passing on your game would have that effect yes.

I have a tendency to do this, over the years I have close to 20+ Matrix Games, now and then I pass a game along to a friend or someone I think deserves it, close friend was a long time Panzer General 2 tournament player with me was running into hard times - gave him my copy of Panzer Corps. I finished the game quite quickly, usually leave a review after the first few days of playing it so I can give others a fair review of it and point out some flaws, I did some beta testing for matrix and always tried to be unbias to any game/developer.

I'm just glad nobody has taken offense to me being critical, I am no game developer, however in playing enough I try to be honest and forthcoming, usually one of those waiting for something new off matrix just so I can add to my collection :)

ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Core I7 2800k Corsair Hydro Heatsink Corsair Vengeance DD3 24GB EVGA GTX 580 Western Digital 1.5TB Raid 0 Windows 7

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> game reviews Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI