Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

independent colonies changing race with different clues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> independent colonies changing race with different clues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
independent colonies changing race with different clues - 10/7/2011 4:16:54 PM   
Tirane

I had an interesting clue bug. I was playing race 4. I defeated a pirates base and was given coordinates to an independant colony. I went there and discovered race 3. I then found another abandoned station that gave the location to the same colony. As race 3 was friendly I was going to send a colony ship but before I could do that the planet converted to race 4 and joined me.
I think something needs to be added to not have different clue locations give same independent colonies due to this bug.
Post #: 1
RE: independent colonies changing race with different c... - 10/7/2011 4:42:58 PM   
Data

Funny....and I say funny because in ended up good for you but it can go the other way around also.

...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....

(in reply to Tirane)
Post #: 2
RE: independent colonies changing race with different c... - 10/9/2011 1:10:55 AM   
Tirane

What was funnier was the colony had both populations Race 3 and Race 4 when it came over to me.

(in reply to Data)
Post #: 3
RE: independent colonies changing race with different c... - 10/9/2011 10:25:45 AM   
Data

this can be exploited....micro hell though

...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....

(in reply to Tirane)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> independent colonies changing race with different clues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI