Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scen. present to Bill

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Scen. present to Bill Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scen. present to Bill - 1/6/2001 6:38:00 AM   
Red Baron

Hi All.. I have just upLD´ed a scenario to scen depot, wich i dedicated to the one and only..Guess who It wasn´t really meant to be released now, so it´s not tested as much as i would liked it to have been. but anyway, this way i might get some testing results;D It´s called "The Years Before Bill" Yes, there has actually been some armoured action before Bill And here is a breif description of what it is about: The summer of 1920 found poland in a very difficult situation. The country, which only 19 months earlier had regained its independence from 123 years of foreign occupation, was defending itself again from the forces of communist Russia. The Red Army attacked at Auta River on July 4th, 1920 and broke the Polish front a few days later. By the beginning of August, the Soviets were closing on the Polish capital. The situation of the country was critical, all available units were dispatched to the front. The battle for Warsaw was fought on the eastern bank of the river Wistula near a small town called Radzymin. On the 15th of August, 1920. The most important tank action of the battle was fought in the vicinity of Radzymin. The II Plt. of the 5 Company, under the command of second lieutenant Wlodzimierz Paczoski reached hill 101 at 5 AM on the 15th of August. The plan was with outmost speed to reach the objectives at Radzymin, and let the Inf. do the mopping up. Let me hear some reactions.. Once more HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL. Regards..Red Baron. ------------------ "SEMPER PARATUS" An Old Hawk Soldier Is Allways Ready!!

Post #: 1
- 1/6/2001 9:37:00 AM   
Figmo

Red Baron, Sounds like a great scenario. I love the early ones. When I can download it - I'll give it a try and give you feedback. BTW - I'm working on an Armoured Car charge by the Duke of Westminster's AC Squadron in March of 1916 vs the Sensussi in North Africa near Bir Azeiz - I could use some help with it - if you know about the early units that would help a lot and any other suggestions you may have. Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

(in reply to Red Baron)
Post #: 2
- 1/7/2001 4:31:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Red Baron, you old flying devil you! Thank you! I'm off to download it and give it a try! Nice to know a few things happened before my time, (discovery of fire, invention of the wheel, etc. ) You are most kind and I'll look forward to getting my butt kicked. These dedicatory scenarios always have a sadistic twist (there ya go, Wild Bill! How did THAT feel? ) Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Red Baron)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Scen. present to Bill Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI