Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Noob tutorial ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Noob tutorial ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Noob tutorial ? - 10/21/2011 9:08:16 AM   
rome87

Ive been playing advanced tactics on and off for years now but have never been able to fully understand how exactly the combat system works so many variables and not much description of what each mean.I know vic done some lessons recently but none go into real detail of how combat is worked out.For example if you have 2 x units of 100 rifle both have 100 entrenchment,same morale of 60 ,experience 50,readiness 100 and one attacks one of the other who wins and how is that calculated ?
Post #: 1
RE: Noob tutorial ? - 10/21/2011 2:55:15 PM   
Goodmongo

I've been starting to get into moddeling and these are indeed very important.  I have found some stuff scattered all over the place and it would be great if it would be in just one place like the Wiki.

I know that in developing a mod it is important to get it balanced and right.  Not to mention that doing this could help get the AI to act better.  Calculate the odds and attack accordingly.

(in reply to rome87)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Noob tutorial ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI