Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Just Purchased

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Just Purchased Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Just Purchased - 10/29/2011 4:06:24 PM   
vincere

Don't know how I missed this one. Downloading now. The battles and that I heard that the AI is very good and hot seat play swung it.
Post #: 1
RE: Just Purchased - 11/1/2011 12:07:25 AM   
vincere

Ok, my early impressions, old news to you guys:

Took more getting used to than most. Much of the curve is depth to the strategy which is great. Some of it is UI related and odd game mechanices.
At first I did not like how the order of command is chosen for us in detailed battle; but have got used to it. Probably woudl prefer just clicking on units though.

Artillary have been like a super weapon for me. Napolionics is not my strong knowledge area so not complaining, just noticing.

I downloaded the game and installed a patch which ended in R. Is this a beta pacth because the game is a little unstable, which I find surprising given it's Emperor edition?

Doh- missed the biggest impressions:
Much depth and fun to be had if it can stay stable enough. Has left me wondering whether the team are working on anything else...

< Message edited by vincere -- 11/1/2011 12:08:46 AM >

(in reply to vincere)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Just Purchased Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI