Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Combat Command

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New Combat Command Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Combat Command - 1/14/2001 2:34:00 AM   
Tortfeasor

I have got irritated off the point system in the Combat Command games. I think it is too unrealistic, i mean if you play 100 games and you loose everyone you still can win the tornament anyway, thats not a gifted general, it sounds like Hitler or Stalin. What do you folks think of this system. Three/six month Combat Command The New point system. 5 points for a Victory 4 points for a agreement Victory 3 points for a Draw 2 points for a agreement Defeat 1 points for a Defeat Players must play minimum 5 or more games. Point`s you got divided by games you played = average points The winner of the tournament is the player ho has the higest average points. If there is players ho have the same average points, then the winner should be the one ho have the most 1 victorys, 2 Conceded Victorys, 3 Draws and so on. If there is still a Draw then the player ho have played the moust games is the winner. If there is STILL a draw then shoot them both. One exampel Alf thinks that he can`t win this game and he offers Bill a Draw, it means that both gets 3 points. But Bill thinks if he makes a big offensive now when Alf is on the knees he might squeeze one more point, perhaps two points, and so on. Honestly folks What do you think of this new point system. By the way, SPWAW is STILL the moust realistic wargame in the world. [This message has been edited by Tortfeasor (edited January 13, 2001).]

My opinion might have been changed, but not the fact that I am correct.
Post #: 1
- 1/14/2001 3:49:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Topic moved to Combat Command forum

(in reply to Tortfeasor)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New Combat Command Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI