Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Field of Glory – Decline and Fall Now Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series >> Field of Glory – Decline and Fall Now Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Field of Glory – Decline and Fall Now Available! - 12/13/2011 8:07:49 PM   
SeanD

The new army pack is now in battle formation and ready to fight!

Slitherine, Matrix Games and Hexwar are thrilled to release Field of Glory – Decline and Fall, the seventh army pack in this longstanding and award-winning series! The new army pack, entitled Field of Glory – Decline and Fall, covers the armies of the Byzantine Empire, the Islamic states and their other enemies, from 493 AD until the mid 11th century with tons of new units and plenty of new battles.

Be sure to check out the full list of Decline and Fall armies complete with screenshots!

About Field of Glory – Decline and Fall

Based on Slitherine’s popular tabletop wargaming system by the same name, Field of Glory now comes to the PC in a faithful adaptation of this acclaimed miniatures wargame! Without the calculations and measurements required for a tabletop game of Field of Glory, the PC version accurately represents ancient and medieval combat where you make the important and fun decisions on the battlefield.

The Field of Glory now moves to the Middle East with Field of Glory – Decline and Fall! Based on the armies of the Byzantine Empire, the Islamic states and their other enemies, from 493 AD until the mid 11th century, Decline and Fall is the seventh army pack in this award winning ancient strategy series. Decline and Fall boasts 200 new battle group graphics and supporting info for the D.A.G. lists, over twelve new historical battles, and more!

Please note: Field of Glory – Decline and Fall REQUIRES ownership of the original full Field of Glory game.

Get more information on Field of Glory – Decline and Fall from its official product page.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
RE: Field of Glory – Decline and Fall Now Available! - 1/17/2012 6:21:23 AM   
bfbsfg

Summer is just around the corner, tory burch outlet how it could be possible not to buy some pairs of Tory Burch sandals. tory burch All the Tory Burch sandals are excellent in both quality and appearance. Tory Burch sandals are distinctive kinds of footwear. For a modern lady, Belstaff to purchase much over just one pair of Tory Burch sandals is an inevitable task in the summertime shopping. Belstaff Jackets Store They are some of the most famous movie star girls' sweethearts.

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series >> Field of Glory – Decline and Fall Now Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI