Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: With the Wren Detachment

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: With the Wren Detachment Page: <<   < prev  207 208 [209] 210 211   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: With the Wren Detachment - 1/17/2012 3:13:08 AM   
Alfred

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

... The water bill was $810 lst month Santa Maria! I think I have a leak outside. I calculate 7 cu ft/day. Once you get above a certain point it's $3.40 a cu ft. I don't spend that much on generic gin. I'll have to put the Mayan to work with a little tiny pick axe to dig up the line...

There is your problem straight away, drinking generic gin. It is always a false economy to use generic brands. You will get a much better return out of Bombay Saphire gin or even the currently trendy Hendricks.

Alfred

(in reply to Cap Mandrake)
Post #: 6241
RE: With the Wren Detachment - 1/17/2012 3:52:38 AM   
Moondawggie

quote:

I've been reading depositions all day. This is how they ask the poor bastard being deposed the questions. Of course, to add insult to his aggravation, he is the only one not getting paid to be there. I have finally found something more painful than pilot management. In fact, after I couldn't take reading the depositions any more, I found that 20 minutes of pilot management had a calming effect where I could suspend all higher thought. Tragically, I accidentally broke up a hot-shot P-40B equipped squadron in New and Improved Zealand. When I discovered my mistake, I loaded the squadron with newbies and gave them the swanky P-43.

I share your pain. Just spent 5.5 hours reviewing a bunch of medical records and depositions as an expert witness.

I can attest that reviewing the "inspiration" rating of potential 1943 P-36 squadron commanders in WITPAE is a lot more interesting than reading depositions...

"The Yankees got all the smart ones, and look where it got them."

General George Pickett, the night before Gettysburg

Post #: 6242
RE: With the Wren Detachment - 1/17/2012 4:04:40 AM   
Moondawggie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alfred

There is your problem straight away, drinking generic gin. It is always a false economy to use generic brands. You will get a much better return out of Bombay Saphire gin or even the currently trendy Hendricks.

Alfred

I agree. Any guy who has to read depositions all day and has to pay $3+ per cubic foot for irrigation water should drink only the finest gin available when he focuses on WITP/AE...it's only humane...

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 6243
RE: With the Wren Detachment - 1/17/2012 4:16:38 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: crsutton
If it is red, then it is dead.

Hmmm...sounds like a pathologist's mantra. That and "blue is bad".

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 6244
RE: With the Wren Detachment - 1/18/2012 3:06:00 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

ORIGINAL: Moondawggie

quote:

The water bill was $810 lst month Santa Maria! I think I have a leak outside. I calculate 7 cu ft/day. Once you get above a certain point it's $3.40 a cu ft. I don't spend that much on generic gin. I'll have to put the Mayan to work with a little tiny pick axe to dig up the line.

At 7 cu ft/day, have the Mayan start near the head of new trout stream running thru your lawn...Of course, Frau Braun will need for you to make a proposal before the HOA Architecture Review Committee before excavation begins. And you will need an Environmental Impact Report approved by the state to make sure you aren't damaging critical habitat for the Kern River/Volcano Creek strain of endangered Golden Trout...

And you thought understanding a submarine training manual was hard?

If I could have a trout stream with Goldens in my back yard for $800 a month I would pay it. The problem is I would be giving my own deposition....to the HOA lawyer inside of a month and Frau Braun would be sitting in the corner getting herself lathered up. Then Fish and Game would come in and claim the historic species was the Aliso Creek Steelhead and I would have the real Heron Detachment here inside of a week after the word got around that trout tasted beter than koi and, I supect, I would also have a reinforced company of racoons bivoaced in the back yard.

BTW, I found a stream in Southern Utah, a section of which is isolated by two waterfalls. Utah Fish and Game went in and electrocuted all the existing trout (mostly Brookies) and then put in a breeding population of Goldens, the DNA of which they had tested for eugenic purity. Owing to its remoteness and foot only access, it gets almost no pressure so they will take a dry fly although the water is slow, shallow and crystal clear so you have to be aware of what they can see. With the right presentation, you can catch one on every other cast.

Of ourse, I am not going to tell you where it is.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 1/18/2012 3:12:31 PM >

(in reply to Moondawggie)
Post #: 6245
With the Morelia Boys - 1/18/2012 3:36:31 PM   
Cap Mandrake

***********Update on the Morelia Boys (and Mr. Honda) in Port Hedrand, Nov. 18, 1942(c)*********

After the big air battles of the 16th, recon late afternoon Nov. 16 shows airfield damage at PH down to 25% with 18 fighters present. Santa Maria! How did they do that? I think the last landing must have been day laborers from Tantayuca. Those boys know how to work in hot weather and the Mexican economy is just horrible so they are well motivated.

We order the mediums to stand down and the B-24's and B-17's to attack the airfield, plus some P-38 sweeps. The Allied carriers were orderd up East of Exmouth to come within range of PH. EVERBODY stays home on the 17th.

Boise and a passel of DD's are ordered to PH at night to go after the transports. Instead they run into Jap CA's. Visibility is good with the fight between 6,000-8,000 yds. Acckk.

Night Time Surface Combat, near Port Hedland at 57,129, Range 8,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
CA Myoko
CA Aoba, Shell hits 3, on fire
DD Oboro
DD Karukaya
DD Yugao, Shell hits 2, on fire

Allied Ships
CL Boise, Shell hits 3, Torpedo hits 1, on fire
DD Isaac Sweers
DD Decoy
DD Encounter
DD Fortune

Boise will be in the shop for a while if she can avoid the subs.

JJ sent some Nells into PH on ground attack on the 17th.

Recon late afternoon of the 17th now shows 8% airfield damage and 88 fighters at PH! Santa Maria! Now wonder nobody flew. The situation on the 18th is there are two heavy SCTF's closing on PH from the NE and the Jap transports are retereating the NE.

Quite clearly, PH will be bombarded again, then we may be in for another attack! So much for my boast about air superiority.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 1/18/2012 3:46:54 PM >

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 6246
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/18/2012 3:41:15 PM   
Cap Mandrake

The night of the 17th/18th, Jap DD's raided Merauke. They were spotted inbound so the engineers planning to unload were sent back to Horn Is. and a cruiser group and PT boats were waiting for them.

Night Time Surface Combat, near Merauke at 89,124, Range 8,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
DD Kawakaze, Shell hits 2, on fire
DD Hatsushima, Shell hits 2, on fire
DD Kisaragi, Shell hits 2
DD Mikazuki

Allied Ships
CL Leander
CL Detroit, Shell hits 1
DD Buchanan, Shell hits 4, heavy fires
DD Farenholt, Shell hits 2, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
DD Wilson
DD Balch

Damnit! Buchanan will survive after making Horn Is. Detroit is fine. No bombardment of the field was accomplished. SBD's and TBF's and B-26's attack the retreating DD's but did not get any hits.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 1/18/2012 3:43:15 PM >

Post #: 6247
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/18/2012 3:45:38 PM   
Cap Mandrake

I think the plan for the 18th will be a night airfield attack at PH will the B-17's and B-24's. I will bring back the B-17 squadron from Horn Is and one squadron from Fiji, plus some reserve B--24's at Alice.

We have another emergency on our hands. The ground troops at PH are in pretty good shape so they will not be a pushover.

Post #: 6248
RE: With the Wren Detachment - 1/18/2012 4:22:26 PM   
jeffk3510

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Moondawggie

quote:

The water bill was $810 lst month Santa Maria! I think I have a leak outside. I calculate 7 cu ft/day. Once you get above a certain point it's $3.40 a cu ft. I don't spend that much on generic gin. I'll have to put the Mayan to work with a little tiny pick axe to dig up the line.

At 7 cu ft/day, have the Mayan start near the head of new trout stream running thru your lawn...Of course, Frau Braun will need for you to make a proposal before the HOA Architecture Review Committee before excavation begins. And you will need an Environmental Impact Report approved by the state to make sure you aren't damaging critical habitat for the Kern River/Volcano Creek strain of endangered Golden Trout...

And you thought understanding a submarine training manual was hard?

If I could have a trout stream with Goldens in my back yard for $800 a month I would pay it. The problem is I would be giving my own deposition....to the HOA lawyer inside of a month and Frau Braun would be sitting in the corner getting herself lathered up. Then Fish and Game would come in and claim the historic species was the Aliso Creek Steelhead and I would have the real Heron Detachment here inside of a week after the word got around that trout tasted beter than koi and, I supect, I would also have a reinforced company of racoons bivoaced in the back yard.

BTW, I found a stream in Southern Utah, a section of which is isolated by two waterfalls. Utah Fish and Game went in and electrocuted all the existing trout (mostly Brookies) and then put in a breeding population of Goldens, the DNA of which they had tested for eugenic purity. Owing to its remoteness and foot only access, it gets almost no pressure so they will take a dry fly although the water is slow, shallow and crystal clear so you have to be aware of what they can see. With the right presentation, you can catch one on every other cast.

If you tell me, I will tell you where you can catch Green Sunfish all day long... excellent trade off, promise.

We go to Pagosa Springs a lot.. not great fishing, but good if you know what you're doing, and the presentation is good on your part. Sure beats a day of 105 degree Kansas summer weather..

I am really looking forward to our annual Canada fishing trip this summer. Once you fish up there, you'll never want to fish in the US again...

Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.

Currently chasing three kids around the Midwest.

Post #: 6249
RE: With the Wren Detachment - 1/19/2012 5:56:17 AM   
Moondawggie

quote:

\BTW, I found a stream in Southern Utah, a section of which is isolated by two waterfalls. Utah Fish and Game went in and electrocuted all the existing trout (mostly Brookies) and then put in a breeding population of Goldens, the DNA of which they had tested for eugenic purity. Owing to its remoteness and foot only access, it gets almost no pressure so they will take a dry fly although the water is slow, shallow and crystal clear so you have to be aware of what they can see. With the right presentation, you can catch one on every other cast.

As well you should not! Some secrets need to be carried to the grave.

But I know of someplace else quite similiar, just not in Utah. Gawd, life can be so good at times! Those days make it all worthwhile...

Post #: 6250
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/19/2012 11:10:06 PM   
zuluhour

quote:

We have another emergency on our hands

Out of Hendricks my good man?

Post #: 6251
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/19/2012 11:17:02 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

ORIGINAL: zuluhour

quote:

We have another emergency on our hands

Out of Hendricks my good man?

As a matter of fact, yes. I put the "empty" Hendricks bottle (with the cork in) in the freezer with the hope that some volatile "botanicals" (and you know what else) would condense on the cold bottle walls and form the magic nectar. I will let you know how it turns out.

(in reply to zuluhour)
Post #: 6252
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/19/2012 11:27:48 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

with the hope that some volatile "botanicals" (and you know what else) would condense on the cold bottle walls

College scholarships for Mandrake Junior?
Keys to a new BMW?
World peace?
P-38s for your fighter pool?

Post #: 6253
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 4:23:00 PM   
Chickenboy

Your "Doctor Grumpy" thought of the day to pull this AAR from Page 2 purgatory.

Some days a patient reminds me of the (dwindling) reasons why I still love this job.

Dr. Grumpy: "Have you had any neck pain?"

Mr. Awesome: "I have no idea."

Dr. Grumpy: "You don't know if you have neck pain?"

Mr. Awesome: "Look, doc, I'm 89. If you pay attention to every ache and pain at my age you become a f****ng hypochondriac."

< Message edited by Chickenboy -- 1/20/2012 4:24:01 PM >

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 6254
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 4:35:02 PM   
Crackaces

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Some days a patient reminds me of the (dwindling) reasons why I still love this job.

Mr. Awesome: "Look, doc, I'm 89. If you pay attention to every ache and pain at my age you become a f****ng hypochondriac."

That is why I ask the patient "how are your daily activites going along .. any pain?" "how is your sleep? any pain where do you usually sleep?" etc .. this gets the pain that interferes with life ..

Ok back to the war ...

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 6255
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 4:51:50 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crackaces

quote:

That is why I ask the patient "how are your daily activites going along .. any pain?" "how is your sleep? any pain where do you usually sleep?" etc .. this gets the pain that interferes with life ..

Ok back to the war ...

Santa Maria! What were you thinking? Don't ask questions to which you will get an affirmative answer! You will never get out of the room and get home to turn an AE turn.

Better would be the strategy used by the only borderline hot female student in my medical school class. She was obsessive enough to really ask EVERY question on the review of systems but she couldn't tolerate "yes" answers, so she would say to the 82 year old veteran,

"I'm going to ask you a few questions. Just stop me if you think the answer is yes."

Then she would consult her written list and start reading faster than a hockey announcer, "Do you have cough, wheezing, shortness of breath, productive sputum, night sweats, weight loss, appetite change, excessive urination......blah, blah, blah".

The poor guy probably had half the symptoms but couldn't form a word fast enough to answer "yes" and before he could interrupt her, he had forgotten what the question was. It was simultaneously hilarious and sad to watch. She went into academic medicine. I doubt she's hot any more.

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 6256
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 4:56:04 PM   
Cap Mandrake

JJ's carriers reappeared....15 hexes from Carnarvon and 8 hexes from the coastal hexes between Exmouth and PH. The clever, inscrutable bahhhstards meant to bait us and then ambush with their carriers JUST outside of range of a counterstrike. We fool them....we no show up....

Attachment (1)

Post #: 6257
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 5:02:46 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

She went into academic medicine. I doubt she's hot any more.

I know exactly who you're talking about. She went into academic medicine and used her 'people skills' to serve on the board of an HOA in her spare time...

Post #: 6258
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 5:06:56 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

JJ's carriers reappeared....15 hexes from Carnarvon and 8 hexes from the coastal hexes between Exmouth and PH. The clever, inscrutable bahhhstards meant to bait us and then ambush with their carriers JUST outside of range of a counterstrike. We fool them....we no show up....

What does JJ have at PH you reckon? Supply dropoff / bait TF? Any SigInt on what's at Broome.

Too bad about PH's repair status. I thought y'all were planning on obliterating that field overnight? Perhaps your bombers fooled them...you no show up?

Post #: 6259
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 5:10:55 PM   
Crackaces

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok back to the war ...

Santa Maria! What were you thinking? Don't ask questions to which you will get an affirmative answer! You will never get out of the room and get home to turn an AE turn.

Better would be the strategy used by the only borderline hot female student in my medical school class. She was obsessive enough to really ask EVERY question on the review of systems but she couldn't tolerate "yes" answers, so she would say to the 82 year old veteran,

"I'm going to ask you a few questions. Just stop me if you think the answer is yes."

Then she would consult her written list and start reading faster than a hockey announcer, "Do you have cough, wheezing, shortness of breath, productive sputum, night sweats, weight loss, appetite change, excessive urination......blah, blah, blah".

The poor guy probably had half the symptoms but couldn't form a word fast enough to answer "yes" and before he could interrupt her, he had forgotten what the question was. It was simultaneously hilarious and sad to watch. She went into academic medicine. I doubt she's hot any more.

Oh soooooo true !!! 15 minutes to get the right history to get a clue on anything that might kill the client ...

I do rely on that method for the ROS [review of systems] .. but not so much for the Chief Complaint .. and work really hard on keeping the conversation focused so I can get home and get my AE turn done ... OTOH ... there is always having clients that are" sedated and constipated"

A little story.... hypertensive client taking a CCB/HCTZ CC: orthostatics and lower extremety edema ... mentions in passing "and my skin sometimes feels like its on fire .." One SJS case prevented by locking in on a big clue, and rapid intervention ... sort of like skiming all those SIGINT reports to determine that "Heavy Radio Traffic at Truk" this time really means something ....

Post #: 6260
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 7:25:27 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

quote:

What does JJ have at PH you reckon? Supply dropoff / bait TF? Any SigInt on what's at Broome.

Too bad about PH's repair status. I thought y'all were planning on obliterating that field overnight? Perhaps your bombers fooled them...you no show up?

ca. 69K LYB's at Port Hedrand (not counting the Morelia Boys, the Tantayuca Boys and the Grand Imperiar Wizards). We don't know if they put some more ground troops ashore yet. My guess is they were construction "troops", Mexicanos and maybe some Koreans in diapers.

Broome has about 16-18K troops and the airfield is at 50% damage. At least one of the recent convoys had troops because we saw them bobbing in the water after the SBD's hit them. I think they are standing off PH with the surface groups so they have the option of running in at night to interecept any bombardment group we may send. They don't want to risk daytime loitering at PH because of the SBD threat from Exmouth. Their carriers are positioned to pick off ships headed for or egressing from PH.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 6261
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 9:06:23 PM   
Crackaces

I wonder how long in this situation the IJ can keep up the SAG/CV's on patrol. I find as a AFB 2 weeks of 6 CV's plus entourage to consume 3 14K AO's and I had better have a port or more oilers ready or life would change rapidly. [I assume the oilers are coming from Java?] Anyway 1 AO hit by a submarine I think would change the complexion of things in a hurry ..might it be worth flooding this zone rather than the Home islands where you have not been so lucky with the die rolls?

Post #: 6262
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/20/2012 11:52:32 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

A little story.... hypertensive client taking a CCB/HCTZ CC: orthostatics and lower extremety edema ... mentions in passing "and my skin sometimes feels like its on fire .." One SJS case prevented by locking in on a big clue, and rapid intervention ... sort of like skiming all those SIGINT reports to determine that "Heavy Radio Traffic at Truk" this time really means something ....

I obviously just walked in on an inside conversation. Dont understand a word after the first"....".

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 6263
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/21/2012 12:22:40 AM   
Crackaces

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

I obviously just walked in on an inside conversation. Dont understand a word after the first"....".

Ahh sorry .. and not to hijack CPTN Mandrake's thread but important to paitents when talking to your provider ..

The problem CPTN Mandrake so eloquently points out is that 15 minutes is all that is alocated to a patient. Providers are trained to extract all the right information to keep the appointment within 15 minutes. But sometimes clients have critical information that can be life changing, and prevent disasters.
CCB = Calcium Channel Blocker HCTZ = hydrochlorothiazide .. SJS = stevens johnson syndrome. Hydrochlorothiazide is s drug used to treat high blood pressure, and has rare but nasty adverse reaction of stevens johnson syndrome . This little problem describes a adverse reaction which the skin and internal organs are destroyed by an autoimmune repsonse. The skin actually goes through a process that is like 3rd degree burns .. not good ... the first symptoms are a report of itching and buring pain along with a lot of symptoms like joint pain and "not feeling well" .. The clues are there before the skin starts falling off but because it's rare these symptoms are sometimes missed ...

An informed client might pop up and say "hey HCTZ causes SJS and I am quite concered.." it just so happened this client after 10 minutes of complaining of all kinds of various things mentioned the key words "and my skin itches and feels like its on fire..." That phrase made the whole dialogue click ..and this story ends well ..

Now on to WitP AE .. its like deciphering the SIGINT messages .. some times the right phrase makes the whole story click ... and then there are the times we lose our CV TF's because we could not get the right story ..

Ok back to CPTN Mandrake's & Spirior's problem in the land of Oz ..

(in reply to Onime No Kyo)
Post #: 6264
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/21/2012 5:35:33 AM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

CCB = Calcium Channel Blocker HCTZ = hydrochlorothiazide .. SJS = stevens johnson syndrome. Hydrochlorothiazide is s drug used to treat high blood pressure, and has rare but nasty adverse reaction of stevens johnson syndrome.....

Stevens Johnson Syndrome??? I thought it was invasion plan for Kendari?

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 6265
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/21/2012 5:39:26 AM   
Cap Mandrake

A discussion of comparative air resources in Scenario 2 go me wondering. This is interesting:

Attachment (1)

Post #: 6266
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/21/2012 5:44:46 AM   
Cap Mandrake

P-39, P-40E and F4F losses together are less than the A6M2 and that doesn't even include Oscar and Tojos. The Bettys have really taken it on the chin.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 1/21/2012 5:46:17 AM >

Post #: 6267
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/21/2012 11:53:14 AM   
Chickenboy

But yet you still have lost more planes overall than the Japs...where did you 'make up the difference'? I'd look at it as combined "fighter losses" and "bomber losses" rather than focusing on the specific model du jour for clarification. This does suggest that the bad guys (Allies) are doing a good job of spreading out plane losses amongst many different types of aircraft, so you're doing nicely there.

Also, an outsized portion of his aircraft losses are on the 'ground'. While this includes losses on carriers that sank, this also includes aircraft that got blown up on the tarmac, but spared the pilots. The former losses (which likely included the pilots) are great, the latter comparatively no big deal to overcome.

Any chance you know when the last Oscar Ic loss occurred in your game? It may help you gauge expected IJAAF opposition. I don't suspect that you'll be seeing a lot more of those moving into 1943 with Scenario 2. Same with A6M2s.

< Message edited by Chickenboy -- 1/21/2012 11:57:36 AM >

Post #: 6268
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/21/2012 11:55:22 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

The Bettys have really taken it on the chin.

I know there were some "Betty gone bad" raids in this theatre a few game months ago that resulted in sizeable Betty losses. Was the balance due to action in and around New and Improved Scotland?

Post #: 6269
RE: With the Morelia Boys - 1/21/2012 2:03:48 PM   
Crackaces

quote:

quote:

CCB = Calcium Channel Blocker HCTZ = hydrochlorothiazide .. SJS = stevens johnson syndrome. Hydrochlorothiazide is s drug used to treat high blood pressure, and has rare but nasty adverse reaction of stevens johnson syndrome.....

Stevens Johnson Syndrome??? I thought it was invasion plan for Kendari?

You have the worng code book CPTN Mandrake! I transmitted you the plans for Oosthaven!

On the Betty gone back feedback Chickenboy .. At this early stage of the game I thought the IJ could replace these losses in scenario #2 with no problems if he chooses to do so? Heck Rader vs. Greyjoy had Betty's till '44 and he had lot's of "gone bad days" ...where am I off base?

Post #: 6270
Page:   <<   < prev  207 208 [209] 210 211   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: With the Wren Detachment Page: <<   < prev  207 208 [209] 210 211   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI