Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NIR Bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> NIR Bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NIR Bug? - 1/24/2012 12:32:44 AM   
Captain B

I have started 3 historical scenarios for Borodino. In each case, at 0600 or 0615 (I actually start the scenarios at 0500, at dusk) when the program goes from the French Melee Phase to the Russian Movement Phase, I get an error message that says the program has stopped working...anyone have a solution?

There is no problem too big that can't be solved with the proper use of high explosives

WITE Scenario Tester
WITW Beta Tester
Post #: 1
RE: NIR Bug? - 1/25/2012 11:10:46 AM   
Andy Moss

I've never experienced any problems like that. Is the game out of the box so to speak - ie have you tried to modify files or download add-ons?

(in reply to Captain B)
Post #: 2
RE: NIR Bug? - 1/25/2012 11:18:42 AM   
Andy Moss

Another possibility - are you playing against yourself (.btl file) or are you playing by email against an opponent (.bte) - if the latter it's possible the crash may be due to you both having different versions of the game.

(in reply to Captain B)
Post #: 3
RE: NIR Bug? - 2/14/2012 9:16:35 PM   
Captain B

Andy, modified the scenario file for an earlier start time, but nothing else really. Tried reloading the game via the disks I got and will see how that works out.

There is no problem too big that can't be solved with the proper use of high explosives

WITE Scenario Tester
WITW Beta Tester

(in reply to Andy Moss)
Post #: 4
RE: NIR Bug? - 2/15/2012 1:37:47 PM   
Andy Moss

It's my guess that something was missed when you modded the scenario. Number of turns/number of night turns or something like that. You did it manually I assume as ther Editor doesn't work with the Matrix version. I still have XP on one pc and can edit scenarios using the Editor on that one so if you have a problem let me know.

(in reply to Captain B)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> NIR Bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI