Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Updates

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Updates Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Updates - 2/16/2012 8:50:03 AM   
FatR

You can just copy the link from my own signature.

The Reluctant Admiral mod team.

Take a look at the latest released version of the Reluctant Admiral mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 151
RE: Updates - 2/16/2012 4:08:35 PM   
John 3rd

quote:

ORIGINAL: FatR

You can just copy the link from my own signature.

Done!

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to FatR)
Post #: 152
Christmas 1941 - 2/16/2012 4:50:27 PM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
December 25, 1941

The Christmas Holiday finds no major present under the Japanese tree. Operations are calming down somewhat after the excitement of the last few days.

North Pacific
The Adak, Attu, and Umnak Invasion Forces begin loading.

Central Pacific
The Midway IF successfully loads the remaining troops from the failed invasion and are not harassed as they begin their return to Truk.

KB is well on the way for Truk.

South Pacific
The Lunga Construction TF (covered by 5 DD) runs into CA Canberra and CLs Achilles/Perth. The action is fairly inconclusive as a PB and AK are sunk in return for significant damage to Perth. Pull the TF back and wait for the KB to deal with these pests!

Pay a visit to Rabaul with BBs Hyuga/Ise, 2 CA, 1 CL, and 5 DD/ Good results from the bombardment and no aerial reaction whatsoever.

Capture the base at the southern end of New Ireland

Philippines
Luzon: Bombard at Clark and have 889 AV to 753. Have 5 more Artillery units due to arrive tomorrow and will launch an assault at that point.

Land at Tablas as I begin to take the Central Philippine Islands.

Eastern DEI
Lose two more damaged AKs at Ternate.

A strike flies out of Kendari and misses a Birtish CL near Ambon.

No sign of Lexington and her TF. My remaining CVs are starting a search.

Manada falls to a 5-1 attack.

Central DEI
Tarakan is attacked by the 4th Mixed Regiment and drops the Forts to ZERO.

Landing at Balikpapan without too much aerial opposition. Have BB providing Cover if needed here.

CVs Hiryu and Ryujo piece the barrier due south of Makassar and are now in full search mode for shipping and Lexington.

Western DEI
The Merak Invasion Force is spotted just two hexes from target. Two strikes are flown at it and the CAP is adequate to prevent the planes from getting through. Landing will take place tomorrow. There are four units at the target and they will be bombed tomorrow. The Landing Force consists of the 4th Inf Div and a Regiment. SHOULD be enough to blast the enemy out of the hex and gain a lodgement on the Island.

Malaya
Kuantan falls without issue to the 5th ID. AF in good shape. Will move in two Base Forces to staff it tomorrow.

China
Changsha Launch a Direct Attack that scores a 1-3 result, however, drops the Forts to 1. Progress...

Lew had better do something about the Central China Plain's cities. I will have them completely encircled within 2-3 days.

Wounded Carrier Watch:
Shoho starts the day at 23--51--1 and ends it at 23--48--1
Zuiho stays the same at 22--38--33
Soryu goes from 32--59--3 to 32--44--3: NICE!
Hosho goes from 15--32--0 to 15--30--0

Need to find the Lexington. She took a Long Lance and had a fuel storage explosion NW of Ambon. If you were in charge, where would you send her? I have several SS heading for the NW Corner of Aussieland to cover Perth. Hiryu and friends is headed to the same location. What do you think? Darwin? Koepang? East towards Horn Island? Thoughts would be highly appreciated here...

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 2/16/2012 4:51:20 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 153
RE: Christmas 1941 - 2/16/2012 5:51:34 PM   
BigBadWolf

When are you planning an assault on Rabaul and PM?

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 154
RE: Christmas 1941 - 2/21/2012 6:47:13 PM   
seille

Ok, when do we get a update ? Weekend is over.

(in reply to BigBadWolf)
Post #: 155
RE: Christmas 1941 - 2/22/2012 5:41:39 AM   
John 3rd

Thanks Seille. This case is that the boys had a FOUR day weekend (Fri-Mon). Lordy--I do wish for those days of High School teaching when you got three day and four day weekends interspersed with a week off here and two weeks off there along with 3 MONTHS in the summer. Probably a reason I didn't believe in the Teacher's Union! Am also baby-sitting my Father-in-Law who had a knee and hip replacement last week. Not too easy when you're 72.

Will do a comprehensive catch-up tomorrow morning when I have NOTHING planned!

Appreciate the desire to keep-up the Postings from the readers. LOTS of insane action between me and my opponent!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to seille)
Post #: 156
The Coral Sea - 2/22/2012 4:14:02 PM   
John 3rd

Getting ready to do a comprehensive update and just wanted to Post this picture from the last turn:

Scratch CA Canberra and CL Achilles!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 2/22/2012 4:15:20 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 157
The Coral Sea - 2/22/2012 5:00:36 PM   
John 3rd

Since I have to catch-up from December 26-January 2, 1942, I think I will do a region by region update with current screenshots.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 158
North Pacific - 2/22/2012 5:07:40 PM   
John 3rd

The Operations grabbing the Aleutians are fully underway with landings occurring at Attu, Kiska, Adak, and Amchitka. Troops landed will get plenty of supply and begin base expansion. Once the cold weather moderates we'll then go after Umnak and Dutch Harbor in the Spring. This Region is a side show and diversion for the most part.

Troops are building up the Kuriles to make that a true defensive line if the Allies try anything in the north.

Current Forces tapped here are: 13 older DD, an SNLF Assault Brigade, and the Kawafuto Brigade on Sakhalin. Small construction and Base Force units round out the commitment up north.

Lew has the great benefit of KNOWING the initial moves and so he places BB Warspite and 3 DDs in the area. There is a short engagement on the 1st between these ships and an AMC. The AMC hits two DDs twice each before sinking. My DD units are divided into 6 and 7 DDs respectively and so I hope they get a shot at Warspite if given the opportunity...

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 159
Central Pacific - 2/22/2012 5:15:56 PM   
John 3rd

My expansion in the Central Pacific (with the defeat at Midway) is complete for the moment. I've grabbed Ocean, Nauru, Tabit, and Tarawa. Small Construction units are expanding the AF and building Forts.

I've got about 24 small AKL moving to Truk to begin lifting off the resources at Nauru and Ocean. These ships will convoy their cargo to Eniwetok for regular transport back to the Home Islands. I use Eniwetok because it is not a sub magnet like Truk can be...

Had an AMC run into a large convoy NE of Christmas Isle on the 31st. It was/is a juicy target protected by 3 DD. Several I-Boats are vectored in as well as two more AMC. The DDs held off my 1st AMC damaging her in exchange for DD Rathburne getting smacked by 6 shells. Probably more action to come here...

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 160
South Pacific - 2/22/2012 5:50:17 PM   
John 3rd

OK. Now we start coming to some real action.

We left off with the KB departing the Midway vicinity and heading to Truk for fuel, new aircraft, pilots, and supply. The TF arrives on the 30th and does all of the above. The AOs accompanying the TF had arrived here 5-6 days earlier and are fully fueled. I've also got 3 smaller 8,000T AOs here as well. They will begin shuttling fuel to Rabaul once I've got it captured.

The TF departs of the 31st for the Coral Sea.

On New Year's Day the Carriers announce their presence by hitting CA Canberra (3B) and CL Achilles (2B) at Rabaul. Order a Full Speed sprint to get to the exit point SE of Milne Bay. The 2nd sees several TF fleeing the area and KB launches another medium strike of 17 Zero and 26 Kate (Range 8) hitting the same two targets with another 5B (Canberra) and 3B (Achilles). Those ships are done for at this point. Order the CVs closer to Australia to hit the other targets in the area.

The Rabaul IF is moving in to its target with Landing scheduled for the 4th. I am not fooling around with the landing. There are 15,000+ troops with 2 BB embedded in the Invasion Force and 2 more Covering the Invasion Force.

Thinking I've got Lew's attention up around Rabaul, I slip the Luganville Invasion Force in where it lands on the 2nd. Protection is provided for by 5 DD. They meet the French DD La Triomphant. The French crew is on STEROIDS as they blast past the DDs and get into the AKs sinking 2 and hitting SEVEN more. HOLY COW! This may be more of a French contribution in one blow then they did in the entire war. The Landing, nevertheless, goes forward and the 144th Inf Regiment, a large BF, and 2 Construction Bn get ashore against no opposition. The amazing French DD is hit 6 times and seriously damaged. Move the AKs back towards Lunga to avoid anymore surface encounters.

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 161
RE: South Pacific - 2/22/2012 5:51:41 PM   
John 3rd

I see you watching the reading Big Bad Wolf and Seille!

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 2/22/2012 6:03:45 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 162
RE: South Pacific - 2/22/2012 5:57:25 PM   
seille

quote:

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

I see you watching the reading Big Bad Wold and Seille!

YEAH, and we want MORE !

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 163
The Philippines - 2/22/2012 6:02:43 PM   
John 3rd

Lew has managed to allow me to divide the Philippine units and defeat them in piecemeal fashion. The decision to land nearly 6 Inf Div appears to be paying off quite handsomely at this point.

Dates of Captures:
12-26 Cabanatuan
12-28 Clark and Batangas (Units retreat to Mauban)
12-29 Iba
12-30 Manila (Units retreat to Mauban)

There are now isolated units at Mauban (6 Total including 3 Inf Div), Clark (1 Unit), and Subic Bay (2 Units--1 Inf Div). I've arrived at Batann with 2 Inf Div and 8 Artillery units. Am going to try and get lucky with a Deliberate Attack on the 3rd. We'll see just how weak Bataan is with these units cutoff from their main base. IF we can get a QUICK surrender here, it will immeasurely help the move to Australia.

Have never landed with this strong of force before it appears to be a very successful gamble. If I wanted I could pull all but an Inf Div and a Brigade to move elsewhere once the isolated units are destroyed.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 2/22/2012 6:04:54 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 164
RE: The Philippines - 2/22/2012 6:13:30 PM   
seille

@John
Does that scenario have more free forces at the start ? Compared to scenario 2 for example.
I mean Java, Sumatra, Malaya and 6 (!!) in the PI, where come all these divisions from ?

In my game vs. Michael i had in the end about 6 divisions involved into the Luzon fights, but not all from start.
Think i moved 2 or 3 additional divisions in after the fall of Singapore when Clark and Bataan looked like a problem to me....

< Message edited by seille -- 2/22/2012 6:16:58 PM >

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 165
Malaya - 2/22/2012 6:14:32 PM   
John 3rd

With the over-sized commitment to the Philippines I had real concerns about 3 Inf Div and support units be enough to drive the Allies back to Singapore. At the moment things look pretty good as the drive begins to gain momentum. Things were pretty slow as I had to consolidate the 18th and 5th ID into full Divisions. I botched the landings where they became entangles at Kota Bharu, Singora, and Patani. Took a while to fix.

Driving down the western side of the peninsula is Imperial Guards, an Inf Reg, and a Tk Reg.

Moving into Central Malaya is the 18th ID and a BUNCH of Artillery.

Having landed at Kuantan and now Mersing, the 5th Inf Div seeks to force a complete retreat into the Fortress or a piecemeal destruction of units similar to what is developing in Luzon. Will have Mersing next turn as there is only a small Base Force present here at the moment. By quick cursor count, there are 15-18 units north of Mersing--Johore Bharu. Lew will have to move fast to prevent them from being cutoff by 5th ID.

I've got about 6 Sentai of Army Bombers and 3 Sentai of Nates pounding Singapore. The Port is useless and the AF is damaged at about 65% for the last week or so. I've shifted about 75 Bombers over to Ground Attack at Singapore to begin wearing down the units present there.

Things are looking pretty good here at the moment. It was never my intention to take Singers quickly so this is pretty fair. If I can cutoff and destroy some units north of Johore Bharu then life will be just that much easier...

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 166
RE: The Philippines - 2/22/2012 6:18:58 PM   
John 3rd

quote:

ORIGINAL: seille

@John
Does that scenario have more free forces at the start ? Compared to scenario 2 for example.
I mean Java, Sumatra, Malaya and 6 (!!) in the PI, where come all these divisions from ?

There are no additional 'free' ID. RA is a NAVAL Enhanced Mod. The IJA is pretty much left as is.

Only real changes:
1. 4th ID starts at Samah instead of its normal Home Islands beginning. (or is it Shanghai?)
2. The Inf Reg that normally starts at Babeldoap is instead placed with its organic parent so that ID can immediately consolidate for the Malay Campaign.
3. The only additional Army unit added to availability is the 90th Inf Reg being pulled from Manchuria and moved to Babeldoap. This, effectively, replaces the Reg moved to join its parent ID.

Nothing else has really been touched when it comes to the initial IJA deployment.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to seille)
Post #: 167
Western DEI - 2/22/2012 6:44:03 PM   
John 3rd

LOTS of action here in this Theatre.

Sumatra
Michael has taught me the great value of bringing Tanks to the Palembang Landing. The 4th ID took the base along with 3 Tk Regiments. Those Tanks have then driven along and captured all of central and southern Sumatra. The Tanks are now heading towards northern Sumatra using the roads and shall take these bases as well. There will be a serious fight in northern Sumatra when I reach the tip. Am not too concerned about this because I will have more troops free at that point to help with attack.

Grabbing Oosthaven quickly is pivotal for a quick 'bounce' landing at Merak. When it fell, I moved two large Base Force in so I could immediately have CAP over the Merak Invasion Force. I NEVER like to allow the Dutch time to dig or get organized so directly after Palembang comes Merak. Many like to land along the north coast in the middle of Java. For me it is Merak and then a quick move to Batavia to secure a serious base, Port, and AF.

Java
The Merak Landing begins on the 26th. Several Dutch PTs are dealt with and my DMS go to work as the landing occurs. Lew knows my habits and so he has mined this pretty heavily. I lose a CM, AK, and get six more ships damaged (including a CA) while landing. Merak Falls on the 27th to the 4th ID and an Inf Reg. Mines are fully swept out by the 3rd and 4 more TF move in to unload their cargo and troops. Move the Infantry out on the 3rd to Batavia in hopes of gaining a quick victory.

Batavia is attacked and FALLS to a 2-1 attack (just barely) on January 2nd! BANZAI! Order 4 DMS to move in and begin Sweeping. Will bring in Southern Fleet HQ and 3rd Fleet HQ once this is done. My damaged CV/CVLs will move here as well so they can continue to heal their damage before getting repaired at Singapore and/or Soerabaja.

Planes move in and I will consolidate my Naval Airpower here for the next 2 weeks or so...

Tjilitjap appears to be the location where my opponent is pulling troops and fuel out of Java. My planes hit ships there and I send in STF to catch more shipping there over several days. About 20 ships are sunk in this manner (mainly AK/AKL but some AP and TK). Decent work done here.

ENTERPRISE APPEARS! The man is after my own heart when it comes to daringness. Lew has committed BOTH US CVs down here for the battle.

My CVEs (Taiyo and Hosho) are trolling the waters south of Java and spot shipping at Cocos. They move in and sink CL Dauntless there on the 26th. Additional damage is scored on the 27th against several AK/AKL. While doing this, the CVE are surprised in the afternoon by an incoming strike of 7 F4F, 27 SBD, and 12 TBD. BAD. Taiyo takes 2 Bombs, Hosho takes 1 Bomb and CL Yura gets 2. Not too bad considering. I order the ships to hightail it for Oosthaven!

In an excellent move, Lew spreads out his warships which prevents my CVEs from getting home. Excellent move. He pulls Enterprise out of the area and forces me to watch as the fires gain control of the CVEs on the 28th. I scuttle Taiyo on the 28th but hope for Hosho to get home. No luck as the fires climb to nearly 90 on the 29th so I scuttle her as well. Grrr...

I seriously think about ordering my remaining INTACT CVs (Hiryu and Ryujo) to attack Enterprise but it is obvious he has pulled Enterprise back and I cannot risk my two remaining flattops in an engagement right now. CRAP. It happens. One lives by and dies by the principal of calculated risk.

On the 1st order a TF of 6 DD to sweep into Cocos and hit the shipping that remains there.

My Infantry move SW to the next base.

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 168
Eastern DEI - 2/22/2012 6:57:10 PM   
John 3rd

Action here is not nearly so flamboyant but it is important.

After getting hit Lexington disappears from the scope. Have no idea where she is. There are two I-Boats about to lay 40 mine minefields on each side of Horn Island to provide problems leaving that direction. Three I-Boats are along the NW Coast of Australia looking for her. My remaining operational CVs are about to launch a Port Strike at Darwin on the 3rd hoping to find her there.

Action:
26th CVs sink an AVD and 2 AKL at Koepang

28th CA Myoko and 2 DD sink DD Vendetta at Ambon

29th Planes flying out from Kendari sink 2 AP, 2 AK, 1 AKL west of Koepang

30th The CVs sink two convoys for a total of 2 AK, 5 AKl, and 1 AP. A STF sinks DD Van Ghent near Makassar. In TERRIBLE NEWS, KXVIII puts not 1 not 2 but THREE TTs into CA Chokai near Makassar and sinks her on the spot. That SUCKS!

2nd Carriers hit CAs Minneapolis and Houston with 2 bombs each from Kates at extreme range in Darwin.

Order a STF (3 CA and 4 DD) to catch the flight of any ships leaving Darwin and going west. The 3rd will see all planes on Hiryu and Ryujo on Naval Attack--Port Attack (Darwin). We'll see if we can bag anything.

After the capture of Kendari I spend a week consolidating the position and now begin the next phase of attacks by reaching for Ambon, Koepang, and Makassar. Each Invasion Force is covered by at least 1 CA, CLs, and DDs.

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 169
RE: Western DEI - 2/22/2012 6:57:26 PM   
traskott

He is deploying her carriers very good !!!

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 170
Southern China - 2/22/2012 7:04:36 PM   
John 3rd

The Chinese HORDES are being driven out to a point we will allow them to survive!

There is movement in the far south as troops from the coast and Canton move to grab targets.

Changsha FALLS on New Year's Day! BANZAI! Don't know if I've ever taken that little plum. The city falls and the Chinese take 18,153 Casualties seeing 843 Squads, 646 Non-Combat Squads, and 42 Engineering Squads destroyed. That certainly helps a bunch.

Troops move out from the Shanghai area to drive west clearing the towns in that direction.

Doing the same thing to open that road connecting the Central Plains towns of Chengchow and Loyang.

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 171
North China - 2/22/2012 7:20:45 PM   
John 3rd

The advances into the Central Plains finds Lew curiously lax in moving his troops.

I manage to mostly encircle the Chengchow and Loyang area by moving westward and with Armor and Infantry.

The laxness pays a terrible cost when my troops assault Chengchow on the 29th and take the city gaining a surrender of 35,768 Chinese Troops. Nearly 2,700 squads are destroyed in this victory! THAT has got to hurt.

The troops on the other side of the river are trapped as well and they should surrender pretty quickly. My last attack gained 46-1 result but did not induce a surrender.

Loyang has 11 units in it and I shall have it encircled within 2-3 days. Perhaps we can gain another big surrender...

In the far north I have massed bomber strikes (6 Sentai) flying from Jehol hitting targets up there.

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 172
RE: South Pacific - 2/22/2012 7:23:46 PM   
BigBadWolf

quote:

ORIGINAL: seille

quote:

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

I see you watching the reading Big Bad Wold and Seille!

YEAH, and we want MORE !

What he said

(in reply to seille)
Post #: 173
RE: South Pacific - 2/22/2012 7:26:51 PM   
seille

Yes, and many thanks John for that HUGE update.

edit: Just want to say i like your AAR style with many maps for overview.
Much better than endless combat reports without any maps.

< Message edited by seille -- 2/22/2012 7:30:34 PM >

(in reply to BigBadWolf)
Post #: 174
RE: South Pacific - 2/22/2012 7:41:49 PM   
John 3rd

I HATE COMBAT REPORTS!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to seille)
Post #: 175
RE: South Pacific - 2/22/2012 7:42:48 PM   
BigBadWolf

After going back a bit and re-reading latest updates, it would seem that apart from carrier loses and damages, you are ahead of schedule on most fronts. One thing I would suggest is after cutting the rail west of Mersing, try to catch his units in Johore and trash them. After that 5th Division can form anvil and move up North to meet the hammer :)

EDIT: Also, check your email

< Message edited by BigBadWolf -- 2/22/2012 7:43:55 PM >

(in reply to seille)
Post #: 176
Overview - 2/22/2012 7:45:39 PM   
John 3rd

Here is the current victory point screen. I circled the Ships Sunk portion because it is pretty distressing. I've been DAMAGING Lew's warships (witness Lexington) but NOT sinking them. This is a bad, dangerous thing at the beginning of the war for the Japanese player:

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 177
Ships Sunk - 2/22/2012 7:50:47 PM   
John 3rd

Ships sunk by VP value. SAD: 1 BB, 2 CVE, 1 CA!

Forgot to update the wounded CVs. They are all at Singkawang and here is their status:

Soryu Sys 28, Flot 36, Eng 2
Shoho Sys 17, Flot 48, Eng 1
Zuiho Sys 17, Flot 38, Eng 33

The three will move to Batavia once the mines have been cleared. They will be protected by about 1,000,000+ DDs, PGs, APDs, Fishing Trawlers, and men armed with sharp sticks!

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 178
RE: Ships Sunk - 2/22/2012 8:17:32 PM   
House Stark

I'm curious why you're moving the damaged carriers to Batavia. Wouldn't you want to get them heading towards the Home Islands, and shipyards which can eventually repair them fully? There are a couple of choke points between Singkawang and Batavia which are perfect for subs, and that your opponent is likely to be hiding in considering the amount of traffic that must be going on there. Or do you think that his subs are on the northern side of Borneo waiting for your carriers to attempt a breakout towards Cam Ranh Bay or Hong Kong?

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 179
RE: Ships Sunk - 2/23/2012 5:58:36 AM   
John 3rd

Singapore and Soerabaja can each take the CV/CVLs. I have an AR with them but haven't gotten any use out of it since the Port at Singkawang is Sz-1. I've been watching the Dutch SS and they are thinning out due to needed fueling and Torps. Will try the run in about two days. Have got to finish the MSW first.

Hong Kong and Manila are also options if needed. I am expanding Manila as the siege of Bataan begins. Figure that the time it takes to get that location will allow the Repair Yard the chance to double in size. I like having Soer, Singers, HK, and Manila as expanded Repair Ports.

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 2/23/2012 6:38:29 AM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to House Stark)
Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Updates Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI