Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Case Blue or DAK

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Case Blue or DAK Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Case Bl... - 3/4/2012 8:01:20 PM   
Jay Doubleyou

Hi folks,

I think everybody knows Grymme makes good scenario's. I'm interested to play Case Blue and/or Deutsche Afrika Korps. You can find information about these scenario's in the Mods and scenario's section, or at his site:
http://atgscenarios.wordpress.com/category/world-war-ii/

Who's interested to play one of these great WW2 scenario's against me?
Opponent must have some skill and experience and be able to turn around turns at least every 48 hours, in weekends preferably more often.

Post #: 1
RE: Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Cas... - 3/7/2012 7:10:04 PM   
Jay Doubleyou

no one interested in ww2 scenario's or does no one dare to pick up arms against me?
I will take the harder side for that matter.

(in reply to Jay Doubleyou)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Cas... - 3/7/2012 7:29:46 PM   
Tac2i

I took a look at Grymme's website and it appears you are required to donate $$ in order to download those scenarios. Am I correct?

Tac2i (formerly webizen)

Post #: 3
RE: Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Cas... - 3/7/2012 8:34:56 PM   
ernieschwitz

Yeah Webizen you are correct. Though not much, he just wants alittle something for the work.

I ended up donating 20 dollars (aproximately) but i got 5 scenarios... and i probably could have donated less and still gotten them...

(in reply to Tac2i)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Cas... - 3/8/2012 6:51:44 PM   
Jay Doubleyou

He offered me 2 users for the price of 1.
So If I/we pay for a scenario, he also gives it to another player.
We haven't talked about a price yet, but i reckon it will be fair, as ernie states as well.

(in reply to ernieschwitz)
Post #: 5
RE: Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Cas... - 3/13/2012 10:33:05 PM   
Jay Doubleyou

bump

Post #: 6
RE: Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Cas... - 3/14/2012 3:58:59 AM   
Jeffrey H.

I'll play either. I've played DAK twice once on each side. I've never played Case Blue.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

Post #: 7
RE: Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Cas... - 3/14/2012 8:07:02 PM   
Jeffrey H.

I have both already BTW.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 8
RE: Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Cas... - 3/14/2012 8:10:09 PM   
Jay Doubleyou

Cool. I have sent you an email.

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 9
RE: Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Cas... - 4/15/2012 12:27:52 PM   
Jay Doubleyou

I have a great DAK game running with Jeffrey H in Northern Africa. The scenario really gives you the right historic theatre feeling both as italian as allied commander. Can recommend it to everyone that likes WW2 (scenario's).

Is any other player interested in either this custom scenario or Case Blue? It would be nice to try Case Blue, but playing DAK is fine too.

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for a player that wants to try Grymme's Case Blue or DAK Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI