Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

community still active?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> community still active? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
community still active? - 3/11/2012 8:12:18 PM   
hatemf90

hi all,

I started playing AT again and noticed gold was out, so I planned to buy gold so i can play hotseats again but are there still people around playing or has it slowed down? and is gold version required for all games?
Post #: 1
RE: community still active? - 3/11/2012 8:22:29 PM   
Josh

Oh yes it's still active, and human versus human games are still going on (check out the opponents wanted section or the AAR section). Having said that it's not as crowded as it used to be, but that's normal. That's the case with every game.
Yeah I think Gold is required for most games as most gamers have long since upgraded to Gold and it's latest patches. The Gold version *is* a definite mustbuy if you liked the original AT in my humble opinion.

(in reply to hatemf90)
Post #: 2
RE: community still active? - 3/11/2012 9:18:18 PM   
Tac2i

As a registered owner of AT you'll get $15 off the price of ATG. ATG also includes AT Classic.

quote:

ORIGINAL: hatemf90

hi all,

I started playing AT again and noticed gold was out, so I planned to buy gold so i can play hotseats again but are there still people around playing or has it slowed down? and is gold version required for all games?

Tac2i (formerly webizen)

(in reply to hatemf90)
Post #: 3
RE: community still active? - 3/21/2012 7:34:16 PM   
bwheatley

Yes the community is still here. :)

-Alpha Tester Carrier Force
-Beta Tester ATG
- Mod Maintainer (past) for ATG's WAW mod
- Mod Maintainer (past) for ATG's GPW mod
-Beta Tester WITE
-Alpha Tester WITW
-Alpha Tester WITE2
-Alpha Tester Wif
-Beta Tester Command

(in reply to Tac2i)
Post #: 4
RE: community still active? - 3/21/2012 8:09:09 PM   
Krafty

More of us hang out in the AAR and Opponents Wanted forum lately. I find general discussion forums to basically only be utilized for complaints, and stuff that should go in the bugs/support forum. If you see the paradox interactive forums, they seem really active, because their general discussion board is lit up with complaints, but actually finding a game with people is nigh impossible.

(in reply to bwheatley)
Post #: 5
RE: community still active? - 3/22/2012 4:49:19 AM   
Arditi

I play every day.  Best strategy game out there in my opinion.

Semper Fi
www.ironlegions.weebly.com
author of: Italy At War: Uniforms, Weapons,
Equipment and Ephemera

Released!
Japan At War: Uniforms, Weapons,
Equipment and Ephemera

(in reply to Krafty)
Post #: 6
RE: community still active? - 3/22/2012 8:27:05 AM   
Powerslave

I just rediscovered this game after I bought ATG. I used to play AT a couple of years ago quite much but I lost my serial and got a new computer so... :(

The game is one of the better strategy games I have played and I especially like the modding aspect of the game. If there just were more players I am sure the modding scene would explode. :)

(in reply to Arditi)
Post #: 7
RE: community still active? - 3/22/2012 3:38:54 PM   
Josh

Well that's sort of what I do, play ATG a *lot*, every day for months. Then I get fed up with it and play some FPS games (like Fall Out 3 and New Vegas), and classics like TOAWIII and JTCS. But invariably I always go back to some good old empire building/world conquering/East Front war-mongering that is ATG.  It never gets old.
Although I must say Victor has been ... quite lately. Guess he's busy with Decisive Campaigns.

(in reply to Powerslave)
Post #: 8
RE: community still active? - 3/22/2012 4:35:14 PM   
Tac2i

If you registered your game in the Members Area, your serial number will always be there.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Powerslave

I just rediscovered this game after I bought ATG. I used to play AT a couple of years ago quite much but I lost my serial and got a new computer so... :(

The game is one of the better strategy games I have played and I especially like the modding aspect of the game. If there just were more players I am sure the modding scene would explode. :)

Tac2i (formerly webizen)

(in reply to Powerslave)
Post #: 9
RE: community still active? - 3/23/2012 9:27:49 AM   
Powerslave

Oh I had no idea. Anyway I had to get the "new" ATG anyway and I think this kind of games need all the support it can get. While I do like Matrix, most forums here are quite quiet and my impression are that ATG and Vic needs all the support it can get.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Webizen

If you registered your game in the Members Area, your serial number will always be there.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Powerslave

(in reply to Tac2i)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> community still active? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI