Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sales, other resseller, sth?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Sales, other resseller, sth? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sales, other resseller, sth? - 4/15/2012 7:07:55 PM   
L00cK

Hi,

I really would like to buy this game with at least the first expansion (prefered both), but its ridiculous expensive. 72.30 USD with only 1 expansion, with both expansion it would be $95.16...
Is there any other resseller, or bundle sale coming up?
Or any way to get it cheaper?

offtopic:
I suppose i could change my country information in the shop than it would be 19% cheaper (taxes) but idk if its safe to do so, and even if it would be legal, its still expensive :)
Post #: 1
RE: Sales, other resseller, sth? - 4/16/2012 4:42:27 AM   
jpwrunyan

Get a credit card, then you can buy it before paying for it and then forget to pay for it later. And holy crap this game was 70$ dollars? I bought online and didnt pay any attention to the price. I paid with a credit card.

Yeah, I know. Unhelpful post. But is this really the best place to try and buy the game used? When you say you want to find a reseller I assume thats what you mean. Would you try to sell your used playstation inside a BestBuy? I've never tried to buy or sell anything used inside another business' property. This strikes me as analogous. Butheywhateverthatsjustme.

< Message edited by jpwrunyan -- 4/16/2012 4:46:18 AM >

(in reply to L00cK)
Post #: 2
RE: Sales, other resseller, sth? - 4/16/2012 3:05:23 PM   
L00cK

no i didnt meant a used reseller (most of the games are sold through multiple plattforms, like ai wars. u can buy it here or from steam or from many other shops). Since this is the official forum of the game (dev page says so ^^), i asked here :).

(in reply to jpwrunyan)
Post #: 3
RE: Sales, other resseller, sth? - 4/17/2012 1:48:57 AM   
DiggyDad

Most games from Matrix are not available anywhere else and I believe this is one of them. I agree with you though, imho they should offer a better pricing scheme for buying the whole bundle. There is a discount though if you buy them all together but I don't recall exactly how much it was.

That said, I do enjoy the game, I guess it all depends on your financial situation or how much you are willing to pay for a game.

(in reply to L00cK)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Sales, other resseller, sth? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI