Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CV ghost squadron

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> CV ghost squadron Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CV ghost squadron - 6/4/2012 6:02:26 AM   
msudrala8

I have squadron of plans on my CV that have 0 in service, 0 being repaired. I can't disband, withdraw or transfer. It is taking up deck space not allowing me to load more planes. Anybody helP?
Post #: 1
RE: CV ghost squadron - 6/7/2012 3:22:12 AM   
kbfchicago

msudrala,

Saw the same thing recently in my PBEM game.  Disband the TF with the offending CV/CVE carrying the ghost unit in a port (I used a size 8 port with a size 9 airfield, suspect you could do this at a smaller port but not sure what the low end limit is, if any), when accessing the ship in the harbor (not in a TF) I was able to transfer the sqdn to the local airfield.  Then replenished with planes and re-maned with pilots as normal once at the local airfield.

I suspect in my case part of the issue was the sqdn was a Marine DB unit that had not become carrier "trained" yet (am a bit desperate in my game and could not wait the 90 day training period to get them fully carrier qualified)

(in reply to msudrala8)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> CV ghost squadron Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI