Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Master Wishlist Thread

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> RE: Master Wishlist Thread Page: <<   < prev  50 51 [52] 53 54   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 9/23/2012 10:34:50 AM   
Bingeling

Which would be like a defend order for fleet (with minimal range), and guided by system attack stance. It would work great.

(in reply to Noble713)
Post #: 1531
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 9/28/2012 2:47:18 PM   
S4ftl4den

Please do add the option to play this game in multiplayer. Just make the time always run...who cares. I know at least 5 people who would buy this games instant if it had multiplayer and I guess there are many more.
Me and my friends we just love complexion in games but we don't want to play alone so we are doomed to play Sins and Endless Space but those lack the complexion we desire. So please consider this options, it would definetly get you some sales too.

mfg (best regards)

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 1532
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/5/2012 5:02:47 PM   
Shark7

Ability to capture ships:

You would need a special component on board ships called the 'boarding party'. You also need to ability to disable a ship (Ion Cannons), and once shields are out you can dock with and utilize the boarding party to take control of the vessel. All pirate ships should have this ability, its sort of the point of piracy.

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to S4ftl4den)
Post #: 1533
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/6/2012 4:23:53 PM   
Modest

When You have democracy or republic I would like to have elections taking places in exacly formulated periods of time (let's say each four eyars for democracy, six for republic). And I would like to be able to check when exacly to the day will take place elections, and when the results will be reveled (if it will not be the same day as elections). Of course current Leader may be reelected. In such situation I should be imformed that there were elections and my currend Leader is still holding his office.
Moreover - I would like characters which are curently a Leader to have second function which is inactive as long as this character is a Leader. When he looses elections he changes from leader into that secondary charakter function. Example - I have a Leader which is also an Ambassador as his second function. When he looses his office he became active as Ambassador. Ideally he should be able to participate in next elections and have possibility to became again a Leader. Doesn't work if a Leader is dismmis by player, or is changed not in a peacefull way. In such situations he simply disapeear.

In a monarchy I would like to see at some point Monarch having a child (or childrens) which became a new character for my empire. I would like to know which one is Monarch's heir, and I would like to heir take office afther current Monarch die. If actual heir is dead before Monarch, than the oldest living become a new heir.

Also it would be nice to have changed Leaders title for more fitting for each goverments. For example - King under Monarchy, Presidend under Democracy and Republic and so...

< Message edited by Modest -- 10/6/2012 4:26:46 PM >

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 1534
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/15/2012 2:42:37 PM   
Harrs

Erik how much of this thread have you read in the last month?

(in reply to Modest)
Post #: 1535
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/19/2012 3:29:44 PM   
tjhkkr

With the various missions available within DW, one of them that would be cool is the chance to bribe an enemy agent -- but then, you might have to add a loyalty attribute to the character file...
Still, it would be cool...

Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.

(in reply to Harrs)
Post #: 1536
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/19/2012 7:58:59 PM   
Darkspire

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harrs

Clever

Darkspire

(in reply to Harrs)
Post #: 1537
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/20/2012 11:30:41 PM   
ehsumrell1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darkspire

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harrs

Clever

Darkspire

I wonder if anyone remembers that MOST of the new additions for the Legends expansion that Elliot and Erik inserted came from the Master Wishlist...
(Just in case the above couple of posts were meant to be sarcastic. )

< Message edited by ehsumrell1 -- 10/20/2012 11:32:15 PM >

Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...

(in reply to Darkspire)
Post #: 1538
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/22/2012 7:35:22 AM   
Data

Don't worry, old timers do remember it...I also remember how impatient we used to be
Also for the sake of remembrance, there is only one main developer for this game and he really does a great job for the amount of time he must have for it all. A beautifully indie project, like FTL now for example proves it.
And Elliot is far more advanced with DW at this point, I'm still surprised by the guy....and by the hardworking die hards that help him like Ed, Woodman, Erik and many others

...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....

(in reply to ehsumrell1)
Post #: 1539
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/22/2012 8:37:33 AM   
Darkspire

quote:

Just in case the above couple of posts were meant to be sarcastic.

Not really, just love mental mousetraps

And yes I have been banging about on here for the last few years so I do realise the community help and the fact that Codeforce are a one man show.
If it wasnt for the die hard 'beardys' on here DW would have died ages ago with the way the game runs.

Darkspire

(in reply to ehsumrell1)
Post #: 1540
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/25/2012 6:09:10 PM   
Satosky

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I would love it if we were able to set immigration policies specially for each race. I want to be able to enslave one race while annexing the others into my civilization ^^.

Another thing that I thought would be cool would be if unsatisfied citizens of empires left to colonizable planets and colonized them thus making them independent or new factions? Sounded like an interesting idea.

< Message edited by Satosky -- 10/25/2012 6:32:29 PM >

(in reply to Darkspire)
Post #: 1541
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/25/2012 10:37:24 PM   
RaffleSnaffle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Satosky

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I would love it if we were able to set immigration policies specially for each race. I want to be able to enslave one race while annexing the others into my civilization ^^.

Another thing that I thought would be cool would be if unsatisfied citizens of empires left to colonizable planets and colonized them thus making them independent or new factions? Sounded like an interesting idea.

You, I like you.

(in reply to Satosky)
Post #: 1542
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/27/2012 1:38:42 AM   
Brainsucker

I think I know how to handle the size of the ships.

Until now, we always favor bigger ships because they are meaner, stronger, and more capable than smaller ships. yes, it's true. A ship with 10 guns and stronger shield will always win against a ship with 2 guns. But now, with this idea, it can be prevented with adding a new additional resource. That's is men power.

Yes, Men Power. But it is not just Men Power, but Officers Stock. They are Starfleet Academy Graduate. That's why their number will be smaller, much much smaller than the number of population you have, and generate slower because you can't suddenly have 10.000 starfleet Academy Graduate Everyday. Youngling need a lot of time to prepare and learn in there.

So what is the purpose of Officer? Well, yes. These Officers are men and women who will operate a starship. The number of officers you need in a starship is depended on how big is the "control" of a starship needed. "Control" is limiter, or capability that needed by a ship to control everything that work in them. But it's different than Energy. Because control is not depleted just like energy. They are constant (it is more of limiter than a function that operate a ship).

Basically, control is provided by a bridge, tactical station, and engineering section. In early age of technology where AI is so "basic", you need a bridge and an engine section to control a ship. A bridge will handle everything, but when 5 people is not enough to control a starship, you need an engineering section that needed 10 people and provide more control for a ship. If it's not enough, you just need to add more engineering section. In a military ship that use more weapon and shield that can be handled by the bridge, you need tactical station. The number of tactical stations are depended on the number of weapon and shields in a starship. But later on when the tech become better, you can change "Officer" with AI, so you need less and less people to operate a big complicated starship.

so this is the deal with the "Officer Stock". You can always create the biggest starship you can build (for the earliest age, around 230 tonnage. But because it needs a lot of people to control the ship, you can only build one or two ships for a time being.

Or you can make one or two big ships and build more smaller ships to guard your empire.

In early age, you can only build a single starfleet academy (that generate Officer resource), so you will generate slow Officer resource for some time. But later on, there will be "social Tech" that will give you more Starfleet Academy.

What about civilian ships? Well, they are civilians. So Civilians doesn't need officer to operate their starship, aren't they?

what do you think?
I know that this idea is not perfect yet. But we can always fill the hole and make it better.

(in reply to RaffleSnaffle)
Post #: 1543
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 10/27/2012 3:37:56 AM   
jpwrunyan

Please add a starting option to begin the game with no mining bases or research stations built and no systems explored.

Also please stop spawning gas giants and barren rock planets with no resources.

(in reply to Brainsucker)
Post #: 1544
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 11/4/2012 5:00:21 PM   
Bebop Cola

Asylum and Refugees

With the new changes proposed for Shadows, I wonder if something like this is do-able.

When an empire's last planet is conquered, a small percentage of any remaining ships, including all remaining colony, construction, and mining ships, effectively become a space-based empire and set course for the nearest friendly empire, or neutral space if there are no friendly empires. If their target is another empire, an event pops prompting the empire to choose if they accept these refugees. Acceptance can lead to absorbing them into the stronger empire, or grant asylum. If they are granted asylum, the refugees are marked as a protectorate and may either colonize a planet within the dominant empire's territory(if they have a colonizer and a planet is available) or set up a base that becomes their "government in exile."

(in reply to jpwrunyan)
Post #: 1545
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 11/17/2012 11:51:51 PM   
Bebop Cola

I'd like to throw something out just in case anyone else thinks it should stick.

I'd like to see some additional depth to independent races. Specifically, I think it would be interesting if they had a diplomatic component and persona scaling according to their population.

1. Low to moderate population independent races(1M-200M) could represent pre-industrial civilizations. They lack a diplomatic component because they either lack the ability to produce resources for trade in sufficient volumes to be of interest to a space-faring civilization, lack any sort of unified authoritative body to manage contact with other civilizations, or both. These planets would not spawn their own independent freighters(they lack the technology to do so) and would not be visited by freighters(neither independent or otherwise).

2. Moderate to high population worlds(200M+) would represent world roughly at our level of technology. We could reasonably produce resources in volumes that a space-faring civilization might be interested in and would have demand for similar levels of other resources. Still, they would lack interstellar transportation technology so would not spawn their own freighters. Freighters would freely visit them, however. They would have a limited diplomatic component and any relationships formed during this stage would carry over when they achieve interstellar flight and become a proper empire as far as the game is concerned.

3. I'd kind of also like to see a pre-interstellar stage of empire development where they are limited to their home system but could build low-tech bases and other installations. Populations for these worlds would be perhaps in the 1000M+ range. Transition into a full empire would require either a semi-random event pop where the civilization just gets hypedrive, or that hyperdrive be separated out into a technology that must be researched, possibly by everyone when the game begins. Maybe some civilizations peak here, never to progress without outside assistance.

(in reply to Bebop Cola)
Post #: 1546
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 11/22/2012 9:55:19 PM   
Soebek110

I'm new to these forums but not new to Distant Worlds, so some of these suggestions have been buzzing round my head for a little while. They are things that would personally (and I can only speak for myself) improve upon what is one of my favourite games of recent years. Bear with me whilst I try and get them written down legibly, without falling into my usual trap of writing a wall of text!

I am also aware that these suggestions get more outlandish as they go on, so by the end they're pretty crazy and, to be honest, I expect them to be ignored. I thought I'd share them nonetheless!

Suggestion One

quote:

ORIGINAL: CypherLH

I would love to be able to set colony or general immigration policy by specific race in addition to racial family

I agree; this would be lovely. It's annoying when you get all excited because you've found an abandoned colony ship of an alien race that can colonise worlds you can't, but when you put them on a planet your native race migrates there in their droves and becomes the majority. Currently, including other races in your empire in this manner is useless for getting access to new planet types because they don't get the chance to form a majority on a colony (and therefore be the designated race of the colony ships produced there).

For example, say you find an abandoned Securan colony ship and your primary race is human. You can't normally colonise desert planets, so you're delighted at the prospect of getting some desert-dwellers settled in your empire, and then - when they've, um, "populated" amongst themselves a bit - building Securan colony ships and settling some desert planets. So you find a nice starting desert planet for their homeworld, but within weeks of it being colonised BILLIONS of your human citizens have migrated there from other colonies and become the majority, meaning that when the planet hits five billion citizens (and thus can build colony ships) they count as human ships and therefore can't colonise other desert planets. I'd love to be able to say "THIS IS A SECURAN-ONLY PLANET", at least until there's enough Securans there to form a majority at five billion and thus build Securan (rather than human) colony ships.

At the moment racial policy does not allow me to exclude my race, and the only time I can make a planet racially homogenous (ie, no other races allowed) is with my primary race.

Suggestion Two

Alternatively, and something that might be quite fun but would probably take more work, would be the ability to designate racial "homeworlds" within your empire. I absolutely love the idea of being an intergalactic empire comprised of many different races (too much Star Trek in my youth, probably!) and always endeavour in my game to get as many races as possible incorporated in my empire. But, as any true intergalactic council of races will tell you, each race still needs a homeworld.

In game terms, this would probably be reflected by making sure that the "homeworld" always maintains a majority of that race. This would solve my problem from suggestion one, because the new race introduced via an abandoned colony ship would simply make that first colonised planet its "homeworld" within your empire. You'd therefore never have to contend with another race migrating there and seizing the majority; a homeworld would always provide at least one source of that race's population to settle planets with, even if they were outnumbered on every other planet in your empire. This wouldn't necessary preclude all migration to the planet, as I'm sure other races would still settle there, just not in significant enough numbers to overwhelm the original inhabitants.

I could easily let myself get carried away with this idea, so I'll try and hold back a bit, but the scope for interesting dynamics with homeworlds is, in my opinion, immense. Each "origin" planet might be considered a homeworld in its own right, or at least be "racially signficant"; that is to say, to continue my earlier example of the human empire, if they were to colonise a planet of independent Ackdarians then that planet would be declared a "homeworld" to those Ackdarians, even though there may also be an Ackdarian empire on the other side of the galaxy with its own Ackdarian homeworld. Whilst the two peoples might share genetics, they would have been separated by tens of thousands of years (maybe even hundreds of thousands) of history and distance, and the Ackdarians in your empire would likely feel far greater affinity for their planet of origin than they would one on the other side of the galaxy. Therefore, that previously-independent planet would be designated the "homeworld" of all Ackdarians within your empire, thus always maintaining an Ackdarian-majority and being a source of colony ships. Imagine, if we humans were introduced to an alien race and welcomed into their empire, although we might spread throughout their territory, Earth would always be our "homeworld".

You would, of course, only have one "homeworld" for each race per empire. If there were multiple independent Ackdarian colonies then only the first would be the homeworld. Personally, this plays into a bugbear of mine but I'll mention that in the next suggestion.

Suggestion Three

An option to have only one planet per race type. I get the lore behind having multiple planets of different races (the assumption being, I assume, that they used to be an intergalactic empire before the Shakturi detroyed it and left the individual planets with no knowledge of one another), but since I can turn the Shakturi events off then clearly lore comes secondary to a good game experience (as it should be, of course). Personally, I find it very jarring to start off as a human empire and then encounter eighteen other human colonies within my first few years of exploration. The game doesn't really take into account that despite all being humans, those other planets are still very much alien, probably culturally if not genetically, and might not simply assimilate into the empire with no fuss; they'd likely assimilate into the empire, but would, at least for a while, be "different". You only have to look at the United Sates to see a unified population of Americans, but within that there are distinct groups of Irish-Americans, Italian-Americans, African-Americans, English-Americans Mexican-Americans who altogether consider themselves "American" whilst retaining a few quirks of their original cultural ties. I'm not advocating the immense work that different "factions" of races would entail (even if it would be awesome), but avoiding the problem entirely by being able to limit races to one homeworld would be fantastic.

Suggestion Four

The ability to mod minor races into the game easily. This is a very small issue and I wouldn't expect the developers to add the minor races themselves, given it would take a lot of work, but I just thought I'd mention it. Together with the singular homeworld for each race scenario outlined in the suggestions above, this would add a lot of flavour to the galaxy, in my opinion. If we limit each race to only one homeworld then in large maps with multiple empires, we would swiftly run out of races. A race would never be duplicated over multiple empires (except through migration or conquest later in the game) because it only has one "source", so no more "Securan Confederacy" going to war with the "Securan Republic". That's all very well, except if ten empires are selected for the map, and each race is limited to one homeworld (and thus empire), then that's a very small pool of races left over to populate independent colonies and abandoned colony ships. This is where minor races come in.

Each race in the game currently is capable of being a primary race, with its own ship design, portaits, stats, planet of choice, tech tree, AI, personality and victory conditions, all of which are necessary for it to function as a playable race that can win the game. A minor race, however, doesn't require any of those things bar a portrait, stats and a homeworld, because it will never be a playable race that wins the game, and will only ever be subsumed into a large empire of the "primary" playable races that make up the competing factions. Thus, it does not need its own victory conditions, nor its own AI or personality, nor an individual "look" for its ships because, being an independent colony, it will never form an empire. That way it would be easy to populate a galaxy with dozens of minor races, each with a little flavour to them, that could be incorporated into an empire for a stat-boost and colonisation options without needing all the work required to create a primary, playable race. You'd simply need an understanding of what makes a balanced stat (ie, the way humans bring resarch and spy bonuses into an empire when they join it), a portrait to represent them (with a generic "minor races" portrait to act as filler in circumstances where the minor race has no portrait modded in), and a preferred world type to aid with colonisation options that would also be the planet they were found on (ie, ocean, continental, desert). Heck, if a generic portrait is included so that these minor races consist only of a homeworld type and a stat bonus, they could be randomly generated each time, which would add even more replayability to a game!

Er, so those are my suggestions. I think I got a little carried away there, although obviously I'd personally love to see those changes introduced. Even so, if you read the whole thing then thank you for taking the time to do so

< Message edited by Soebek110 -- 11/22/2012 11:50:47 PM >

(in reply to CypherLH)
Post #: 1547
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 11/22/2012 10:18:37 PM   
Soebek110

Also, I'd be much obliged if retro-fitting and new ship construction notifications could be separated. I like to be told when a new ship is built (like a colony ship) but at the moment the messages window just gets spammed with "retro-fitting complete" messages because the two are linked to the same tickbox in the options.

(in reply to Soebek110)
Post #: 1548
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 11/22/2012 11:39:44 PM   
Soebek110

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bebop Cola

I'd like to throw something out just in case anyone else thinks it should stick.

I'd like to see some additional depth to independent races. Specifically, I think it would be interesting if they had a diplomatic component and persona scaling according to their population.

1. Low to moderate population independent races(1M-200M) could represent pre-industrial civilizations. They lack a diplomatic component because they either lack the ability to produce resources for trade in sufficient volumes to be of interest to a space-faring civilization, lack any sort of unified authoritative body to manage contact with other civilizations, or both. These planets would not spawn their own independent freighters(they lack the technology to do so) and would not be visited by freighters(neither independent or otherwise).

2. Moderate to high population worlds(200M+) would represent world roughly at our level of technology. We could reasonably produce resources in volumes that a space-faring civilization might be interested in and would have demand for similar levels of other resources. Still, they would lack interstellar transportation technology so would not spawn their own freighters. Freighters would freely visit them, however. They would have a limited diplomatic component and any relationships formed during this stage would carry over when they achieve interstellar flight and become a proper empire as far as the game is concerned.

3. I'd kind of also like to see a pre-interstellar stage of empire development where they are limited to their home system but could build low-tech bases and other installations. Populations for these worlds would be perhaps in the 1000M+ range. Transition into a full empire would require either a semi-random event pop where the civilization just gets hypedrive, or that hyperdrive be separated out into a technology that must be researched, possibly by everyone when the game begins. Maybe some civilizations peak here, never to progress without outside assistance.

I just thought I'd say, I love this idea, though as my suggestions probably hint I'm obssessed with the various different races

< Message edited by Soebek110 -- 11/22/2012 11:51:05 PM >

(in reply to Bebop Cola)
Post #: 1549
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 11/26/2012 7:04:24 PM   
Buio

Hope for a change, so we can run the game in user mode. I.e. not elevated admin mode. For Vista+ OS:es.

(in reply to Soebek110)
Post #: 1550
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 11/27/2012 1:25:59 PM   
FlashXAron_slith

sorry too long that thread, to read everything ...

PLEASE ADD, when someone starts a game

OPTIONS, that all resources are even fewer and the quality of planets worser !

Maybe even research with 999999 is too fast for me ....

I am playing always with the largest map and fewest resources and research at 999999
BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY RESOURCES and TOO MANY habitable planets ...

SO WE (I) need options to tune them down ...

LOOKING FORWARD to play the new expansion !
Best luck and wishes to the dev team.

< Message edited by FlashXAron -- 11/27/2012 1:26:40 PM >

(in reply to Buio)
Post #: 1551
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 11/30/2012 8:28:01 AM   
TonyAAA

I'd like to see maximum colony range somehow incorporated into the tech tree.

Something like starting out with 0.01 sectors of colony range (basically, just your home system's planets) with each successive level of colony tech research each adding say, 0.25 to 0.5 sectors to your max colony distance. --Exact number would be map size dependent.

Also, I'd like to be able to pick rectangular/widescreen shaped sector map options (like 16x10 or 16x9 sectors) for non-circular galaxy shape options like "irregular".

(in reply to FlashXAron_slith)
Post #: 1552
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 12/1/2012 1:03:33 PM   
Rakird

I want Stardrive like graphics, and Distant Worlds mechanics :)

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 1553
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 12/1/2012 3:57:44 PM   
KAHUNA

Im not sure if this has been mentioned but I'l throw it in here just in case.When negotiating with other empires and big money has to be exchanged I'd really enjoy a simpler way of adding amounts instead of all the numerous clicking on the 100,000 amount til I reach my intended amount please. I'm not bitchin but just saying cause I really enjoy the game otherwise.
Also maybe there could be a game tweak added to counter the chromium and carbon fibres shortages that usually happen.I did try to use the editor to add more planet bearing sources but it made little or no differences to the whole picture. That's all for now..Thanks!!

(in reply to Rakird)
Post #: 1554
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 12/3/2012 11:53:31 AM   
Harrs

+1 for Kahuna.. A slider would be nice

(in reply to KAHUNA)
Post #: 1555
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 12/10/2012 3:34:39 PM   
Hawawaa

For the pop up menu to launch Distant Worlds in the bottom right corner display your current version. (yes I know about check for updates button)

(in reply to Harrs)
Post #: 1556
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 12/11/2012 6:35:22 PM   
richardus

Not sure if its been mentioned already, but resource trading should become an option. I have never really been short of a resource in any game, unlike in games such as civ4 where wars would be waged over access to iron and gunpowder. Making resources more essential and scarcer, and allowing resource trading, would make for a more strategic experience.

(in reply to Hawawaa)
Post #: 1557
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 12/12/2012 5:34:46 PM   
DevildogFF

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rakird

I want Stardrive like graphics, and Distant Worlds mechanics :)

Yeah, this is what I hope from Stardrive. Or maybe from Distant Worlds 2.

(in reply to Rakird)
Post #: 1558
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 12/14/2012 2:30:47 AM   
richardus

How about.. proper cloaking that renders a ship 100% invisible to sensors? Maybe as a racial specific tech or a final tech. Imagine seeing an entire fleet suddenly decloaking next to your homeworld. Or perhaps make it so that ships cant cloak and warp so you end up having a cat and mouse type encounter.. Just a thought.

(in reply to DevildogFF)
Post #: 1559
RE: Master Wishlist Thread - 12/14/2012 5:19:28 PM   
Bingeling

Two simple (?) ship command improvements.

Moving a resupply ship is annoying, due to undeploying taking some time. Allow to either order deploy at a target while deployed (it will undeploy, move, deploy), or allow queuing the deploy order.

For colony ships, allow to queue colonize. Typical need is a long distance colonization (across the empire), where a refuel is needed. Order "Refuel at xyz, queue colonize target".

(in reply to richardus)
Post #: 1560
Page:   <<   < prev  50 51 [52] 53 54   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> RE: Master Wishlist Thread Page: <<   < prev  50 51 [52] 53 54   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI