Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: I can not open the game! Please help!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Team Assault: Baptism of Fire >> Tech Support >> RE: I can not open the game! Please help! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/13/2012 1:44:54 PM   
VPaulus

Let's say that you have a war in two fronts.
But basically what Lexen said was what I've said in your support ticket. I too have suspected that the issue might be related with your Windows being in Greek. I've changed my regional settings to Greek (keyboard including) but wasn't able to reproduce your issue.
Post #: 31
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/13/2012 1:50:45 PM   
Laxen

I am always glad to hear that people want to play my game, that's why I do everything I can to get the game running for you :)

I forwarded the missing modules to my tech guy and I'm now waiting to see what he has to say about them.

Matrix/Slitherine has contacted you? That's good. Please keep me updated on any progress made based on their support!

Edit: Oh hi VPaulus. How nice to see you around :)

< Message edited by Laxen -- 12/13/2012 2:07:17 PM >
Post #: 32
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/13/2012 2:15:03 PM   
Laxen

Ok, word from the programmers.

Seems as if the .dlls you are missing are all Internet Explorer 8 related. Have you possibly uninstalled IE8? Team Assault uses http protocols and it might be that those .dlls are required for that.

Try installing Microsoft IE8 if you don't have it (or an older version.. or in any case to make sure). Download found here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43

If this doesn't solve it, I have no other ideas again other then the Greek XP installation messing things up.

(in reply to Laxen)
Post #: 33
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/13/2012 2:18:35 PM   
VPaulus

I've been following this thread since the beginning, and we've done a different couple of tests. We've try to establish if a third part program could be interfering. So we've ask sturmgeschutzeiii to terminate some processes. But we weren't successful so far. Maybe your tech guy, Laxen, care to take a look at which processes are being executed when sturmgeschutzeiii runs the game.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Laxen)
Post #: 34
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/13/2012 9:21:14 PM   
sturmgeschutzeiii_MatrixForum

Hi Paulo, Hi Laxen
I think is more one front battle with a good allies in side of me. It's good for me to have and a Portugal guy to help me a Greek guyYou know the south part of Europe
Now to my problem. Laxen my Windows Internet Explorer was the version 8. I uninstalled by Add/remove programs and I installed again from the site that you provided to me (unfortunate I don't have any older version of Internet Explorer). Then I run the Dependency Walker and the saw the same errors
EFSADU.DLL Error opening file.It is not possible to find file by the system(2).
IESHIMS.DLL Error opening file.It is not possible to find file by the system(2).
WER.DLL Error opening file.It is not possible to find file by the system(2).
And of course no any changes to run the game, about our progress with the Paulo in Matrix help site I think Paulo can you inform you more better
I try to install the Game in my Laptop but neither live me to try to installed
Thank you again both of you

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 35
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/14/2012 9:03:30 AM   
Laxen

North Europe here too ;)

Ok, thanks you for doing testing all solutions thoroughly. I forwarded that (re)installing IE8 didn't solve the dependency issue.

I've also forwarded the list of processes to see if any of these might be known to cause issues for TA or in general.
Post #: 36
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/14/2012 11:42:57 AM   

Hi Laxen
Of course I know that North Europe is here, like always, we Greeks must request the help of North Europe [:D. I will wait for any solution.

(in reply to Laxen)
Post #: 37
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/14/2012 1:51:46 PM   
Laxen

Haha ok :D

Unfortunately, we do not recognize any of the listed processes to be causing issues when launching Team Assault :/
Post #: 38
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/14/2012 2:14:26 PM   

I believe that this will be not a stalemate, I hope you can find a solution and I will play the game. This will be like a Christmas gift to me

(in reply to Laxen)
Post #: 39
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/14/2012 6:23:26 PM   
VPaulus

I'm having a similar case with a different game. It's too earlier to reach any conclusions. But I'm beginning to think that the problem might be related with non 1252 codepage Windows.
Post #: 40
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/14/2012 9:09:19 PM   

Is like chinese to me all of this, or Greek as they say elsewhere in the world! But I hope to have right and finally you will find the solution.

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 41
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/17/2012 10:28:31 AM   
Laxen

Haha, so that's what you say instead :)

< Message edited by Laxen -- 12/17/2012 10:29:04 AM >
Post #: 42
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/17/2012 6:13:45 PM   

Yes this is the expression to which we use, do you imagine if we use the same expression which uses the rest of world . To my problem, another guy from Matrix advise me to make same changes with my Microsoft essential and the Microsoft firewall. I will try to make the chances and I will see.

(in reply to Laxen)
Post #: 43
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/18/2012 8:33:57 AM   
Laxen

Ok! Please let me know how it goes.
Post #: 44
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 12/18/2012 3:08:46 PM   

I realized the advices from the Matrix guy (Christian) but no chances, the game continue not to run.
The chances was:
1. Download but don't install game updates v1.2 from http://www.matrixgames.com/products/408/downloads/ .
2. Uninstall the game.
3. Uninstall any security programs you have installed such as Microsoft Security Essentials.
4. Disable your Firewall.
5. Restart your computer.
6. Reinstall the game.
7. Install update v1.2.
8. Run the game.

If the issue has disappeared then reinstall Windows Essentials and enable your firewall.

(in reply to Laxen)
Post #: 45
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 1/11/2013 10:00:13 AM   

Hi Laxen and to all others in forum
First of all Happy New Year!!!!!!
And now to my problem ,any solution with the game? I hope after the Holidays relaxations you will have the good mood to deal with me

(in reply to Laxen)
Post #: 46
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 1/11/2013 11:07:31 AM   
Laxen

Happy New Year to you too :)

Unfortunately I'm afraid there isn't anything more we can do on our end. We are unable to figure out what is actually causing the issue. Only guess is still that the windows installation language causes problems, but we, on our end, know no possible solution to that (if that even is the cause of the problem).

I deeply appreciate all your efforts to get the game started. It hurts me to not be able to help you. Sorry :/
Post #: 47
RE: I can not open the game! Please help! - 1/18/2013 11:16:55 AM   

I am so sad . I hope in a next patch will be a fix. From Matrix game will refund the money I paid for the game. I will want to thank you for your help and all others in forum.
Sincerely yours Apostolos

(in reply to Laxen)
Post #: 48
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Team Assault: Baptism of Fire >> Tech Support >> RE: I can not open the game! Please help! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI