Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Supply question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Supply question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Supply question - 12/15/2012 3:07:34 PM   
Kensai

Hi,

just a quick question about supply (that one in the unit info supply/fuel/ammo).

I have the problem that my units only receive ~50% of that, even my Panzers sitting in Germany over the winter stary 40-50% over 20 weeks. Fuel/Ammo seems to be no issue, but supply just wont go up.

Anything I missed?

Edit: to my horror I realized that the armored units I received in the winter have about 16-20% supply (never used them, they were in Germany all the time)

< Message edited by Kensai -- 12/15/2012 3:09:37 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Supply question - 12/15/2012 3:13:28 PM   
carlkay58

Are they within 5 hexes of their HQ? I know that any unit that is not within that range (and I know it is modified in certain weather conditions, I just can't remember which) is limited on the supply they get.

(in reply to Kensai)
Post #: 2
RE: Supply question - 12/15/2012 4:22:07 PM   
Kensai

quote:

Are they within 5 hexes of their HQ? I know that any unit that is not within that range (and I know it is modified in certain weather conditions, I just can't remember which) is limited on the supply they get.

yes, and they have 100%+ Ammo/Fuel. Only supply is always low/critical low

(in reply to carlkay58)
Post #: 3
RE: Supply question - 12/15/2012 10:06:50 PM   
carlkay58

Supply is delivered and then supply is consumed. So supply would get restored at the start of the logistics phase but used by the end of the phase and thus reduced to the low/critical low point. My experience shows that you max out (except the Axis at the start of the campaign game) a unit at 124% of fuel or supply (not sure about ammo). So using up the 100% needed for supply expenditure would leave 24% or less at the end of the supply phase.

(in reply to Kensai)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Supply question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI