Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

DW: Return of the Shakturi Updated to v1.5.0.11

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> DW: Return of the Shakturi Updated to v1.5.0.11 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DW: Return of the Shakturi Updated to v1.5.0.11 - 12/21/2012 10:04:12 PM   
Scott Parrino

Fixes and improvements inbound!

We are happy to announce, along with Code Force (www.codeforce.co.nz), the release of the v1.5.0.11 update for the space strategy game Distant Worlds: Return of the Shakturi, the first expansion in the award-winning Distant Worlds series.

The v1.5.0.11 update incorporates all the bug fixes and performance improvements from Distant Worlds: Legends, allowing for a better gameplay experience. A crash experienced by German players was also fixed.

To get the update, run “Check for Update” via the game menu or get it from the download page. The update is comprehensive and will bring all versions of Distant Worlds: Return of the Shakturi to version 1.5.0.11 and only works with Return of the Shakturi. Don’t forget that the Distant Worlds series is part of our Holiday Sale; save 35% on Distant Worlds and 36% on the expansions Return of the Shakturi and Legends until January 14, 2013!

For more information on Distant Worlds: Return of the Shakturi, visit the official product page on the Matrix Games website. Please note that Distant Worlds: Return of the Shakturi is an expansion, and REQUIRES ownership of the Distant Worlds game.

Scott Parrino
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> DW: Return of the Shakturi Updated to v1.5.0.11 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI