Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hotkey crash bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War >> Hotkey crash bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hotkey crash bug - 12/30/2012 3:35:26 AM   
Amaranthus

I've had this a couple of times now. At the end of a turn, I've been cycling through my units using PgDn hotkey, to check if I forgot to move anything. Occasionally, once you've gone through all units, it will then register a warning bleep, and a Windows dialogue box will appear saying something like "Hotkey Error" with an okay button. You can't interact with the game once this happens, and after you hit OK, the game crashes back to Windows.
Post #: 1
RE: Hotkey crash bug - 12/30/2012 8:36:22 AM   
Franchot

I noticed that you had previously posted that Page Up/Page Down was not working for you. Did the newest patch correct this for you or did you come up with some combination of keys that made it work?

Page Up/Page Down is still not working for me after the latest patch. This is very frustrating for me because there are more and more units to keep track of as the game progresses.

(in reply to Amaranthus)
Post #: 2
RE: Hotkey crash bug - 12/30/2012 8:42:47 AM   
Amaranthus

The new patch fixed the non-response from the PgUp/PgDn hotkey, but apparently introduced this new problem.

What would also be ideal, whilst I have the eye of the developers, is to also have a 'sleep' button for units, like in Panzer Corps.

(in reply to Franchot)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War >> Hotkey crash bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI