Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Apparent Crash After Airstrike

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Tech Support >> Apparent Crash After Airstrike Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Apparent Crash After Airstrike - 1/17/2013 5:28:02 AM   
RD_Knights_X

A H2H game appeared to crash after execution of airstrike. I say " appeared to" because it was getting close to the end of the battle. I'm not certain that it hadn't timed out.
Post #: 1
RE: Apparent Crash After Airstrike - 1/17/2013 6:40:40 PM   
SteveMcClaire

Hi Knights,

What day / turn where you playing?  Who was using the airstrike (host or client)?  Do you both have the latest updates and are either of you using the no fog mod?

Steve

(in reply to RD_Knights_X)
Post #: 2
RE: Apparent Crash After Airstrike - 1/18/2013 10:29:51 AM   
Steamhammer

I experienced the same in H2H games with 2 different oppontents. We replayed the map but it happened again when using airstrike.

In both cases everybody has patch installed (I asked them for that), about the no fog mod im not sure for my opponents, Im not using any mods.

Here details:

1st game, map Hill 314, Aug 7th, time 10:00, opponent played allies and hosted, he used airstrike and I crashed

2nd game, map St. Barthelemy, Aug 7th, time 14:00, me playing allies and I hosted, I used airstrike and he crashed. We tried 2 times with same result of crash.

(in reply to SteveMcClaire)
Post #: 3
RE: Apparent Crash After Airstrike - 1/21/2013 12:02:56 AM   
RD_Knights_X

The map was Foret de la Lande Pourrie
It was the first turn in the Op...Into the Flank
I was hosting.
I have installed the patch....But I failed to ask my opponent if he had. However, it seemed to play flawlessly up to the point of the executed air strike. The air strike was on the allied side (my side). The no fog mod was not on.

Post #: 4
RE: Apparent Crash After Airstrike - 1/25/2013 1:48:01 AM   
particoromulus

My friend and I have experienced the same bug. Both updated with the latest official update, playing full historical campaign. It happens on Hill 314 and Bion, both with allied airstrikes. We tried our own test, and were able to execute an airstrike without crashing the game on Hill 314 without any other activity on the map. Thinking we'd gotten past the glitch, we went to Bion, and in the thick of the fight with much movement and firing, the airstrike crashed the game.

Post #: 5
RE: Apparent Crash After Airstrike - 1/26/2013 3:18:09 AM   
RD_Knights_X

Thx particoromulus and Steamhammer for the additional conditions dealing with this apparent issue. Good quality control testing as well particoromulus!

Steve....hopefully this sheds more light on the apparent problem.

Post #: 6
RE: Apparent Crash After Airstrike - 2/22/2013 10:57:51 PM   
thesock

I have found it happens with allied air stikes in Hill 314, Le Mesnil, La Bazoge, and both Notre Dame maps.

Post #: 7
RE: Apparent Crash After Airstrike - 2/27/2013 4:16:31 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

The latest update, available at the top of the forum, should solve this issue I believe.

Cheers

Pip

(in reply to thesock)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Tech Support >> Apparent Crash After Airstrike Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI