Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SOW-Antietam

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Scourge of War Gettysburg Series >> Tech Support >> SOW-Antietam Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SOW-Antietam - 2/17/2013 8:13:22 PM   
Ed Dix

I have completed scenario AN07 Pap Greene Attacks Dunker Church several times with scores over 5000 but the carryover scenario-AN14 Paps Highwater Mark will not run. The window saying I need to compete AN07 comes up and I cannot get beyond it. What am I doing wrong?
Ed
Post #: 1
RE: SOW-Antietam - 2/18/2013 1:00:14 AM   
RebBugler

Apologies, thought a patch fixed this. Do you have patch 1.5? In the meantime, check out this thread, a mod fix is available for download:

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/command-a-staff-school/44436-an714-carryover#45372

Designer - Scourge of War

(in reply to Ed Dix)
Post #: 2
RE: SOW-Antietam - 2/18/2013 11:52:07 AM   
LittlePowell_NSD

Unfortunately there has not been a patch out yet that will fix that Antietam bug, although it will be out very soon. Your best bet until then is to use the mod that RebBugler linked.

(in reply to RebBugler)
Post #: 3
RE: SOW-Antietam - 2/18/2013 10:52:09 PM   
Ed Dix

I am more knowledgeable about the Civil War than about computer gaming so excuse my ignorance. I have tried to follow the instructions that were posted with the mod patch but I have not succeeded in making it work. I tried copying the folder and the .ini file to locations under the Antietam CSA Flags mod but without success. I cannot find other .ini files on my hard drive under the Matrix Games-SOW Gettysburg folders using the Windows 7 system.
Can you provide detailed steps for adding the downloaded patch to my game program to incorporate the patch?
Thank you for your help.

(in reply to LittlePowell_NSD)
Post #: 4
RE: SOW-Antietam - 2/19/2013 1:02:27 AM   
RebBugler

The fix provided is in mod form already, just place it in the Mod folder and enable. Or you can wait, it'll be fixed in the next patch, coming real soon.

Designer - Scourge of War

(in reply to Ed Dix)
Post #: 5
RE: SOW-Antietam - 2/19/2013 11:21:11 AM   
Ed Dix

Thanks I will try again until I get it right. From the other posts on this topic, I believe I will have to finish AN07 again over 5000 to trigger the carryover.
Ed

(in reply to Ed Dix)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Scourge of War Gettysburg Series >> Tech Support >> SOW-Antietam Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI