Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Out of Touch for A while

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Out of Touch for A while Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Out of Touch for A while - 2/9/2001 1:05:00 AM   
Wild Bill

As some of you have smartly guessed, there are some big things going on with Matrix, SPWAW and other things. Right now I am dedicating day and night to get something done that is going to be simply great! So if you don't see my face around these parts a lot, you'll know why. Wish us luck with this! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post #: 1
- 2/9/2001 2:31:00 AM   
Red Baron

Hi Bill.. I will cross both figers, legs even my toes Regards...Red Baron.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 2
- 2/9/2001 2:50:00 AM   
CaptainBrian

If you are involved, it's sure to be great !!! S/F BPD

CaptainBrian

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 3
- 2/9/2001 4:05:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Vote of confidence much appreciated gentlemen! We'll do our best...WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 4
- 2/9/2001 4:19:00 AM   
Viriato

We'll miss you friend .... But God Speed ------------------ A sorte protege os audazes

A sorte protege os audazes

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 5
- 2/9/2001 4:29:00 AM   
chief

WB...Good Luck on your new adventure, we still know you'll drop by whenever the oppurtunity presents itself...chief

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 6
- 2/9/2001 5:01:00 AM   
LeibstandartePzD

Best of luck on what ever projects your working on. I know they will be well worth the wait. Take the time you need but please hurry back. These boards just aren't the same without you. ;-) ------------------ Former member of the 8th US cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker. Former name on these boards was Leibstandarte.

Respectfully,
Jason E. Otto
Former member of the 8th US Cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 7
- 2/9/2001 6:58:00 AM   
USMCGrunt

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: As some of you have smartly guessed, there are some big things going on with Matrix, SPWAW and other things. Right now I am dedicating day and night to get something done that is going to be simply great! So if you don't see my face around these parts a lot, you'll know why. Wish us luck with this! Wild Bill
Wait a minute here. Wild Bill's scenarios are know to be real killers when he is juggling time between various projects. Now he's taking time off to focus on something. Not sure about anyone else, but MY mind is recoiling in horror. I think we are in serious trouble now folks. But, seriously Wild Bill. Take your time, do it right. We're looking forward to this surprise. ------------------ USMCGrunt -When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight.

USMCGrunt Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, 'ow's yer soul?" But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll! -Rudyard Kipling-

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 8
- 2/9/2001 7:17:00 AM   
M4 Jess Housley

wait to ya see what WB is making me do M4

I remember the Tigers...poor lost kittys....Here Kitty..kitty

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 9
- 2/9/2001 7:22:00 AM   
USMCGrunt

quote:

Originally posted by M4 Jess Housley: wait to ya see what WB is making me do M4
I shudder to think Jess. It seems he's got his hooks in another one. We shall mourn the loss of Jess. (Please note this is totally in jest. And Wild Bill..... Please don't make me play the HARD version of those scenarios again. 2 months in the loonie bin were quite enough) ------------------ USMCGrunt -When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight.

USMCGrunt Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, 'ow's yer soul?" But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll! -Rudyard Kipling-

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 10
- 2/9/2001 9:24:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Those hard versions lead to the ultimate frustration, true, that is why I had to make some easier ones, so I could have a slight chance of winning! Thanks fellas. Encouragement greatly appreciated. I think you guys will like this one a lot. We have two good teams working very hard on two versions of this one project. Both teams are top notch. I can say no more on this at the moment. Loss lips sink ships. Someone is pulling on my chain. I have to go... WB

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 11
- 2/9/2001 11:44:00 AM   
KG Erwin

I know you are busy, but I gotta say this: the old Avalon Hill boardgames were my first love, but with Matrix, I've found the real thing--a lifetime commitment. ------------------ "Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside..." Emerson, Lake & Palmer

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 12
- 2/9/2001 2:51:00 PM   
StuNZ

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: I think you guys will like this one a lot. We have two good teams working very hard on two versions of this one project. Both teams are top notch. I can say no more on this at the moment. Loss lips sink ships. Someone is pulling on my chain. I have to go... WB
I'm with USMCGrunt. Time to stock up on the supplies in the hopes that when it's unleashed upon us poor innocent types, I've enough to manage a orderly retreat rather than a rout before it . Can't wait to see what 'it' is exactly (damn my curiousity, it's never satisfied , and it has ways of making me suffer ).

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 13
- 2/9/2001 6:06:00 PM   
k1w1

Good luck with your venture I know it will be great.

They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old Age shall not weary them nor the years condem At the going down of the sun & in the morning we will remember them.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 14
- 2/9/2001 7:33:00 PM   
adantas

Mein Oberst, I'm sure we'll have hard fight ahead but the men are ready!! I'm sure that any project you are involved must be a "big" thing! ------------- Senta à Pua!!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 15
- 2/11/2001 1:21:00 PM   
Randy

WB and Team, whatever you guys do, we know it will turn out superb. Good luck. Semper Fi Randy

Semper Fi
Randy

The United States Marines: America's 911 Force-The Tip of the Spear

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Out of Touch for A while Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI