Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question about the game for iPad

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Legion Gold, Gates of Troy, Spartan & Chariots of War >> Question about the game for iPad Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question about the game for iPad - 4/2/2013 2:42:45 AM   
daly

I play the Legion since it was released and I have comments regarding playing process.
First it should be common sense when you conquer the city. During the play I did not see any difference in my profit (add money) after I took one or another city. In any case the city should have even small amount of money to get.
The second is about game economy. As I guess it should have common sense too. If I put in the city three farms and farm academy why then ten turns I have to run out of food? Same situation with ore and wood even basilica in the city. Please note that I have in each city something for food, ore and wood to produce and I don t have a lot of population in my cities. Will you plan any patches in the future? How soon? Thank you.

< Message edited by daly -- 4/2/2013 2:51:41 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Question about the game for iPad - 4/2/2013 1:09:38 PM   
Anguille

Hi there,

To produce in a city, you need to allocate population in the buildings. They don't go there by themselves. So you may have mines and farms but if they don't have population, they will produce nothing. Population will grow slowly, so check back to reallocate new population to the empty slots.

Beware...troops/legions outside of the city consume a LOT in this game. Make sure to have only a couple of armies running around and keep other troops inside the cities. Also, it's better to upgrade your armies and have only a couple of them than to have multiple armies but not upgraded.

Cheers

(in reply to daly)
Post #: 2
RE: Question about the game for iPad - 4/3/2013 1:44:32 AM   
daly

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anguille

Hi there,

To produce in a city, you need to allocate population in the buildings. They don't go there by themselves. So you may have mines and farms but if they don't have population, they will produce nothing. Population will grow slowly, so check back to reallocate new population to the empty slots.

Beware...troops/legions outside of the city consume a LOT in this game. Make sure to have only a couple of armies running around and keep other troops inside the cities. Also, it's better to upgrade your armies and have only a couple of them than to have multiple armies but not upgraded.

Cheers

Population is already allocated in the buildings not one or two but three - the maximum. That's why I don't have enough legions and have problems with neighbours.
However i did not know that the legions outside of the city consume a lot. Probably that coused the reduction of food, ore and wood.
Thank you for reply and advise.

(in reply to Anguille)
Post #: 3
RE: Question about the game for iPad - 4/3/2013 7:46:23 AM   
Anguille

quote:

ORIGINAL: daly
However i did not know that the legions outside of the city consume a lot. Probably that coused the reduction of food, ore and wood.
Thank you for reply and advise.

You're welcome.

The consumption of goods by troops outside of the cities is indeed fairly different to other games...i also have to pay attention to it everytime i launch the game.

Cheers

(in reply to daly)
Post #: 4
RE: Question about the game for iPad - 5/15/2013 6:21:30 AM   
daly

Some comments for the game: Won few campaigns with normal skills. Began new campaign on hard level: no difference at all:( I thought that AI became more aggressive... However, it's even worse than on normal one. At the beginning of campaign I red that every city will specialize on one resource but I still can construct any buildings in each city like farms and mine together. Is it mistake or it should be Iike that?
To devs: it's a good game but required some improvements

(in reply to Anguille)
Post #: 5
RE: Question about the game for iPad - 10/4/2013 10:23:28 PM   
kalepe

iPAd game sucks....

(in reply to daly)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Legion Gold, Gates of Troy, Spartan & Chariots of War >> Question about the game for iPad Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI