Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Task Force Won't Leave Port

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Task Force Won't Leave Port Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Task Force Won't Leave Port - 4/19/2013 4:59:53 AM   
Chet Guiles

I encountered (for the first time) a wierd situation. Playing as Japan I sent a small CV task force (2 CV's, 2 BB's and some cruisers and derstroyers) into Oosthaven to refuel, and while there was no problem entering the port, the TF refused all orders to leave, whether a direct destination command, a patrol area, or even a return home. I finally was able to get the ships out by dividing the TF into two smaller ones and recombining them after they left port. Kept me from chasing (and hopefully sinking) Formidable and Illustrious (which had been hurt in the previous turn).

Has anyone else encountered this phenom? This has never happened to me before, so I have no idea what I might have done wrong...

Thanks in advance.

Post #: 1
RE: Task Force Won't Leave Port - 4/19/2013 5:45:48 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chet Guiles

I encountered (for the first time) a wierd situation. Playing as Japan I sent a small CV task force (2 CV's, 2 BB's and some cruisers and derstroyers) into Oosthaven to refuel, and while there was no problem entering the port, the TF refused all orders to leave, whether a direct destination command, a patrol area, or even a return home. I finally was able to get the ships out by dividing the TF into two smaller ones and recombining them after they left port. Kept me from chasing (and hopefully sinking) Formidable and Illustrious (which had been hurt in the previous turn).

Has anyone else encountered this phenom? This has never happened to me before, so I have no idea what I might have done wrong...

Thanks in advance.

Is this a non-official scenario? What version of the game are you running?

Sounds like a pwhex issue.

(in reply to Chet Guiles)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Task Force Won't Leave Port Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI