Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Scary News from Boston.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Scary News from Boston. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 3:13:47 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Smells more like a New World Order False-Flag;

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 31
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 3:21:16 AM   
SLAAKMAN

More SF personnel. What a coincidence;

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 32
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 7:54:10 AM   
Josh

Hmm I really don't see the point of your photo's Slaak, obviously there was security personnel around. There usually is. So your point is...?

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 33
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 2:45:57 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Question is, who are they, why were they there, why was there a counter-terrorist drill going on at the very same time, who was in charge & what did they actually know?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 34
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 2:59:12 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Michael Savage Digs Deep into Mystery of Boston Bombing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZwilRiX8lI

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 35
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 3:07:45 PM   
wodin

The false flag thing I can't really except here to be honest. I've even seen people saying the photos of the man who lost his legs had been photoshopped and the blood was to red on the pavement..don't buy it and it seems a touch insulting to the victims.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 36
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 3:09:00 PM   
ASHBERY76

Chechen origin seals it.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 37
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 3:36:35 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

The false flag thing I can't really except here to be honest. I've even seen people saying the photos of the man who lost his legs had been photoshopped and the blood was to red on the pavement..don't buy it and it seems a touch insulting to the victims.

Its too early to tell but false-flags are SOP in this day & age so it cannot be ruled out. Only civilians with no military experience persist to ignore that possibility.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to ASHBERY76)
Post #: 38
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 3:37:36 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Chechen origin seals it.

Seals what? Who sent them?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 39
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 4:09:33 PM   
rodney727

So now what? The UN invades Russia to shut down all terrorist camps and activities. Seal team six para drops into Moscow and takes the leaders of the ethnic Chechens. End of story.
quote:

ORIGINAL: ASHBERY76

Chechen origin seals it.

< Message edited by rogo727 -- 4/19/2013 4:22:09 PM >

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to ASHBERY76)
Post #: 40
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 4:14:34 PM   
vonRocko

"So now what?"
I say we need background checks for pressure cookers! If just one child can be saved.......!!!!

< Message edited by vonRocko -- 4/19/2013 4:15:19 PM >

(in reply to rodney727)
Post #: 41
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 4:23:13 PM   
ASHBERY76

quote:

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

"So now what?"
I say we need background checks for pressure cookers! If just one child can be saved.......!!!!

Adopt an old Spanish Policy.

(in reply to vonRocko)
Post #: 42
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 7:27:35 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Michael Savage Digs Deep into Mystery of Boston Bombing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZwilRiX8lI
warspite1

%^&* me!! Is there ANYTHING that has happened, EVER, that doesn't involve a government conspiracy???

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 43
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 7:40:26 PM   
Jeffrey H.

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrRoadrunner

I heard, not on Fox, that the Saudi national will be detained and not deported.
Rushing out the Saudi would have been similar to when the Bin Laden family members along with other Saudis were rushed out of the country after 911. Not that much difference between the two administrations, if you ask me.

BTW, we should be more concerned about the silence of the rest of the media, than get in an uproar over the one that did report it? And, Hannity is not a news reporter he is a conservative political commentator.

RR

Found another report on this with pictures of an injured, (but treated and smiling) young man in a hospital, said to the be Saudi. That was in some blog type website. Sorry forgot the name of it, so no link.

Listening to WBZ radio right now via smart phone app. Still no suspect #2 turned up.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

(in reply to MrRoadrunner)
Post #: 44
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 8:55:28 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

%^&* me!! Is there ANYTHING that has happened, EVER, that doesn't involve a government conspiracy???

Silly W1-Newblette. Dont you know anyone from Russia, China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Angola, India or eastern Europe? Are the US & UK the only two countries living inside of Ivory Towers? My relatives & friends who grew up in East Germany, Poland, Russia & Vietnam remember all too well the spying, Kommisars, warmongering/provocateuring & subterfuge that went on for decades with seemingly no end in sight. Now the radicals have the West by the throat & all you can do feign indignation & astonishment. Load up Vassal so I can rip U a new one!! That goes for the rest of ya too, especially you MistaChicken!!

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 4/19/2013 8:56:34 PM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 45
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 9:21:36 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Silly W1-Newblette. Dont you know anyone from Russia, China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Angola, India or eastern Europe? Are the US & UK the only two countries living inside of Ivory Towers? My relatives & friends who grew up in East Germany, Poland, Russia & Vietnam remember all too well the spying, Kommisars, warmongering/provocateuring & subterfuge that went on for decades with seemingly no end in sight. Now the radicals have the West by the throat & all you can do feign indignation & astonishment. Load up Vassal so I can rip U a new one!! That goes for the rest of ya too, especially you MistaChicken!!
warspite1

Wait for the real thing - it will be here soon....hopefully

As for the first part of your response slaak old boy, I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about . FWIW, no we do not live inside Ivory Towers here in the UK....we have a nice big moat type thing instead .

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 46
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 9:51:15 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

Silly W1-Newblette, Doomsday will be here before that & Vassal runs the game beautifully. Maximum range of your wimpy excuses are 0 meters!

quote:

As for the first part of your response slaak old boy, I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about . FWIW, no we do not live inside Ivory Towers here in the UK....we have a nice big moat type thing instead .

You wondered why I cite rogue elements inside the government so I merely refered you to the history of planet Earth between 1917 & 2013 as a source of devious motivations for chicanery. U Bloody, Silly sod.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 47
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 10:00:22 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Silly W1-Newblette, Doomsday will be here before that & Vassal runs the game beautifully. Maximum range of your wimpy excuses are 0 meters!

quote:

You wondered why I cite rogue elements inside the government so I merely refered you to the history of planet Earth between 1917 & 2013 as a source of devious motivations for chicanery. U Bloody, Silly sod.

warspite1

Thank-you darling

BTW I can do better re the history of planet earth 1917-2013; Its one big conspiracy theory thingy. FACT

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 48
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 10:19:08 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1
Thank-you darling
BTW I can do better re the history of planet earth 1917-2013; Its one big conspiracy theory thingy. FACT

Youre welcome Silly W1-Newblette Babooshka. It is one big conspiracy after another leading all the way through Revelation 13 & resulting in Revelation 22. And youre still responsible for evading battle which means Slaak Victory. Capiche?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 49
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 10:27:28 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1
Thank-you darling

Youre welcome Silly W1-Newblette Babooshka. It is one big conspiracy after another leading all the way through Revelation 13 & resulting in Revelation 22. And youre still responsible for evading battle which means Slaak Victory. Capiche?

warspite1

Slaak victory is impossible you silly little conspiracy theorist for one reason; I have the greatest battleship that ever took to the seven seas.....I have HMS Warspite...and she's going to kick your Axis bottom black and blue.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 50
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 10:40:26 PM   
bairdlander2

Cant say I follow conspiracy theories,but locking down an entire city ( I realize they have to catch the suspects)sets a dangerous precedent.Seems to me this is something the Nazi Germany would do in order to catch a fugitive.I don't like it.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 51
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 10:58:24 PM   
parusski

quote:

"So now what?"

What is wrong with you?? No one should own a pressure cooker. By GOD, I am tired of those who say pressure cookers are needed for cooking. When was the last time you fried an egg in one? All pressure cookers should be banned and confiscated.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to vonRocko)
Post #: 52
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/19/2013 11:06:24 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

"So now what?"

What is wrong with you?? No one should own a pressure cooker. By GOD, I am tired of those who say pressure cookers are needed for cooking. When was the last time you fried an egg in one? All pressure cookers should be banned and confiscated.
warspite1

I've already seen to that in the warspite household. The pressure cooker we have is now banned. It is confined to its room - it cannot watch the TV and is under a strict curfew - 8pm and it needs to be home.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 53
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/20/2013 2:09:35 AM   
Chickenboy

Just caught the second guy. Good job of police work all around.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 54
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/20/2013 2:14:06 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

"So now what?"

VonRocko's right! On the other hand, when pressure cookers are outlawed, only outlaws will have pressure cookers!

(in reply to vonRocko)
Post #: 55
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/20/2013 2:19:09 AM   
Will_L_OLD

They can have my pressure cooker when they lift it off my cold, unlit stove!

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 56
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/20/2013 2:22:25 AM   
jwarrenw13

False flags. Truthers. Conspiracy theorists. Complete fools. Idiots.

(in reply to Will_L_OLD)
Post #: 57
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/20/2013 2:32:50 AM   
Will_L_OLD

quote:

ORIGINAL: JW

Based on need to construct patterns from disconnected events to create a tidy picture. Its a brain thing and brain disorder things.

(in reply to jwarrenw13)
Post #: 58
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/20/2013 2:55:23 AM   
Aurelian

quote:

ORIGINAL: JW

Conspiracy=sexy.

Truth=boring.

If the Earth was flat, cats would of knocked everything off of it long ago.

(in reply to jwarrenw13)
Post #: 59
RE: Scary News from Boston. - 4/20/2013 3:33:27 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

JW

Good thing there are so many Phd's here to disprove any hypothesis that counters the herds groupthink!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Scary News from Boston. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI