Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Beat This--OT

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Beat This--OT Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/20/2013 4:33:53 AM   
LST Express

My wife has been putting up with my bad habits for 35 years and that pretty much trumps most everything I've read here.

(in reply to Justus2)
Post #: 31
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/20/2013 4:42:48 AM   
erstad

Since I am not a morning person, my wife gets up and makes coffee for my thermos every morning. She even pre-treats the thermos with boiling water so it stays hot all day.

And she is not a coffee drinker herself.

(in reply to LST Express)
Post #: 32
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/21/2013 9:33:50 PM   
Cap Mandrake

These are some amazing heartwarming stories of togetherness and pehaps even love but nobody has mentioned...well...you know.

(in reply to LST Express)
Post #: 33
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/21/2013 10:44:45 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

These are some amazing heartwarming stories of togetherness and pehaps even love but nobody has mentioned...well...you know.

You're right. Lead the way, Cap'n.

(in reply to Cap Mandrake)
Post #: 34
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 12:30:37 AM   
geofflambert

Mandrake doesn't have the dicotyledons to do that, so I guess I'll have to start. Mine gives me the best stimulation any gorn has ever had, but I have to keep the bicycle pump handy, or things get rather flaccid.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 35
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 2:44:44 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

Mandrake doesn't have the dicotyledons to do that, so I guess I'll have to start. Mine gives me the best stimulation any gorn has ever had, but I have to keep the bicycle pump handy, or things get rather flaccid.

Isn't that just a function of being 437 in Gorn years?

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 36
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 2:46:51 AM   
nashvillen

So, I guess he uses a little green pill instead?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 37
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 3:07:41 AM   
mussey

Mussbu babette still begs DVD re-runs of Ken Burn's 'Civil War' or PBS's 'Liberty", gets a kick out of Joseph Plumb Martin. Of course, I cannot turn her down...

Col. Mussbu

The long arm of the law - "The King of Battle"

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 38
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 4:15:53 AM   
geofflambert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

Isn't that just a function of being 437 in Gorn years?

I should warn you that regardless of how many gorn years we have under our belts, we are all very sensitive and naive when it comes to subjects such as I believe you are referring to. What ever the case, I am sure I would refuse the advances of one such as yourself. Do not test me (oh, do) as I might react in ways you might expect.

I am sure I haven't instructed each of you in the science of gorn procreation. While we would all like to have another gorn to accomplish the "dirty deed" with, this is not always possible. To your horror, I must advise you that every one of us gorns are hermaphroditic. We are capable of spawning huge numbers of little gorns, all on our lonesome. I'm pretty sure I didn't tell you that our male appendices are located on the tip of our left thumbs (except in my case, I am right (pawed, clawed, handed; oh whatever). Now being hermaphroditic, we are not required to be mated with another gorn, we merely stick our thumbs up (Oh, at this point I'm going to have to censor this) our ... I know, lots of you have very funny jokes about me; I can't wait to hear them. However, I can imagine a lot of worse things to have up my kazoo than my own thumb. Go figure it out.

< Message edited by geofflambert -- 4/22/2013 4:19:53 AM >

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 39
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 4:32:41 AM   
Chickenboy

I'd always wished that my male 'appendices' were on the tip of my finger, whilest potential female mates had theirs on their shoulders. That way, when I tapped someone on the shoulder and said "hey lady", they would be none the wiser at providing me intimate pleasure.

You gorn are well on the way to a state of enlightened being. Or cheap jollies. Or both.

Post #: 40
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 6:28:41 PM   
Kwik E Mart

quote:

...but cap, then most of us would be talking about mistresses and not wives, right?

Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Post #: 41
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 7:23:13 PM   
Lecivius

Aye. Wives and "...well...you know. " are mutually exclusive. Sorta like oil & water, mentos & coke, war & peace, Sonny & Cher...

(in reply to Kwik E Mart)
Post #: 42
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 8:09:45 PM   
Sardaukar

Mine does not mind me playing wargames, likes same TV programs/movies (apart from war stuff), is ex-EOD NCO (might blow me one day..and not in good way, if I anger her) and said to me:

"Why don't you go back to university to study, since I have a good job?"

Beat that!

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to Lecivius)
Post #: 43
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 8:14:28 PM   
Chickenboy

Alright, I'll try Sardaukar, et. al.,

Wife is about to land a nice sweet and fat contract with a national company for her work. It would represent about a 60% pay increase for her and make my working optional. She's been offering (not jokingly) to hire me on as her 'pool boy' and have us move to Texas so's we can be warm.

On days like today (another 6-9" of the white stuff blowing through), it's pretty tempting. I'm thinking of getting it in writing before agreeing, but that would more than likely queer the deal.

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 44
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 8:36:20 PM   
SqzMyLemon

quote:

It's like a desert here. Why do you think I have so much time to play? Seeing a penetrating hit recorded during a replay is as close as I come to excitement these days. The other day I tried to be a little amorous and she said to me "Don't you have a turn or something?"

< Message edited by SqzMyLemon -- 4/22/2013 8:40:25 PM >

Luck is the residue of design - John Milton

Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - Peter Steele (Type O Negative)

Post #: 45
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/22/2013 8:40:22 PM   
Sardaukar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Alright, I'll try Sardaukar, et. al.,

Wife is about to land a nice sweet and fat contract with a national company for her work. It would represent about a 60% pay increase for her and make my working optional. She's been offering (not jokingly) to hire me on as her 'pool boy' and have us move to Texas so's we can be warm.

On days like today (another 6-9" of the white stuff blowing through), it's pretty tempting. I'm thinking of getting it in writing before agreeing, but that would more than likely queer the deal.

Not bad at all! :D

As a Finn..I must admit I have not missed the snow for last 6 years...

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 46
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/23/2013 4:17:46 AM   
SargeantTex

Mine hates WITP and Military stuff and the stacks of notebinders full of WITP list and such and the walls covered in military art,but I keep her in all the latest gadgets such as Iphones,laptops and kindlefires so she stays preoccupied and when she does get pissy about not being with her. I go into mandingo mode after 3 or 4 consummating sessions in one day she figures its best to leave me alone for a few weeks!!

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 47
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/23/2013 4:48:53 AM   
geofflambert

Sergeant Tex unchained! Hide your womenfolk!

(in reply to SargeantTex)
Post #: 48
RE: Beat This--OT - 4/23/2013 9:33:05 PM   
Mark VII

Mine, Kim, let me take her first on a 5 day tour of the Normandy Battlefields and beaches plus a 2 day drive down the Market-Garden corridor. Before we left for Europe we watched The Longest Day and A Bridge to Far. She paid attention and wanted to match scenes in the movies to where we were, "is this where Robert Redford crossed the river?" "This must be where Red Buttons was hanging off the church." We also spend a week touring "her things" in England.

But you know that your wife really loves you when she travels with you to Guadalcanal. Kim's number one concern is NOT being hot! Yet during our trip to Austalia, she allowed a four day side trip to the canal (its only three hours from Brisbane) where every day is 90+ and high humidity. As I toured the countryside she stayed at the hotel and the straining a/c. Thats a trooper!

Post #: 49
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Beat This--OT Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI