Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problem Selecting Mods

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Scourge of War Gettysburg Series >> Tech Support >> Problem Selecting Mods Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem Selecting Mods - 5/10/2013 5:16:26 PM   
Ike1947

I just completed a clean re-install of SOW:Gettysburg 1.5 from the Matrix website, downloaded and installed the 1.6beta patch, the Napoleonic Mod and its associated CSV file, the Random6 map mod and the Large Map mod. Went to the game, it loaded up fine no error messages. At the first screen, clicked on Mods. Re-organized the mods to put the Nap Mod and its CSV file on top then click on them one at a time of course, to select them. Each time I clicked on the check box, I was returned to the first screen and when I returned to the Mods screen no mod was active. What have I done wrong??

NEVER MIND - My stupid. I single clicked on the mods I wanted to select; they have to be double-clicked. I just checked and tried again and My fingers remembered even though my old brain forgot.

< Message edited by Ike -- 5/10/2013 5:41:50 PM >

" ... it is only those who have never heard a shot, never heard the shriek and groans of the wounded and lacerated ... that cry aloud for more blood, more vengeance, more desolation"
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Scourge of War Gettysburg Series >> Tech Support >> Problem Selecting Mods Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI