Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: I believe this game will never happen

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: I believe this game will never happen Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 5/11/2013 7:30:34 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Parker

quote:

Do you know the supply rules?

Name 3 situations where an HQ unit, which is not in supply, can provide supply to a unit.

Oh Oh I know one!

Bluster at your opponent alot and say 'Well of course that Arm is in supply any fool can see that!' and start moving units

That do sound to familiar for comfort. Some players need to be checked all the time.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Mike Parker)
Post #: 31
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 5/11/2013 7:39:32 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kham

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

Do you know the supply rules?

Name 3 situations where an HQ unit, which is not in supply, can provide supply to a unit.

well there is emergency HQ supply.

And I think a HQ unable to draw supply from a primary source can still help chain to other units, say the Romanian HQ supplying Germans in a pocket in Italy.

An HQ unit in rain needs three hexes to get to a primary source and is therefore out of supply. A unit next to the HQ unit but in Fine weather makes it to the primary source via the out of supply HQ.

I think :)

Didn't say it was easy - I am probably wrong lol.

And since I do hope that the game gets finished and I sincerely hope warspite1 is correct.

Yes, Emergency HQ Supply is one of the three. I think it was a rule clarification that stated that although the HQ is providing supply to other units, the HQ itself is not in supply.

And you're right about the Rumanian HQ; it's able to funnel supply from Italian cities to German units, while the Rumanian HQ itself can not draw supply for itself from the Italian cities.

Congratulations.

No the weather doesn't play a role. In the example you gave (by the way, Rain cuts basic supply hexes to 2, not 3; it is snow that cuts it to 3), the unit would not need the HQ to reach the primary supply source. But if I twist your circumstances a bit more, maybe weather can have an effect: If the HQ is in a coastal hex (not a port hex), then it can act as a node in the supply chain (as if the hex the HQ is in were a port hex) for an adjacent unit. Then the weather (rain for the HQ and fine for the adjacent unit) would work the way you describe. If the HQ were unable to find an overseas path to a functioning supply source, the unit might still be able to do so by treating the HQ as if it were a port - for supply purposes. This is not as strange a circumstance as it might seem, since a weather zone could be experiencing rain, yet the unit in a desert hex would be experiencing fine weather.

---

But there is one more I still had in mind.

< Message edited by Shannon V. OKeets -- 5/11/2013 7:56:03 PM >

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to Kham)
Post #: 32
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 5/11/2013 8:24:18 PM   
Patton_71

An HQ unit can 'eat' a supply div. This makes the HQ a primary supply source.

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 33
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 5/11/2013 9:37:48 PM   
Greyshaft

I think there will be great demand for an "Agony Aunt" column on the MWiF fan site to explain why previous foolproof maneauvers with cardboard WiF no longer work in computer MWiF ...

"whaddayamean it's against the rules??? I've been doing that maneauver since Wif 3 and no-one ever complained before!!!

/Greyshaft

(in reply to Patton_71)
Post #: 34
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 5/11/2013 10:09:35 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Patton_71

An HQ unit can 'eat' a supply div. This makes the HQ a primary supply source.

True. But then the HQ is also in supply.

So that is not what I was thinking of.

Steve

(in reply to Patton_71)
Post #: 35
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 5/13/2013 10:04:10 AM   
Rising-Sun

Give them a chance, sometimes they will runs into bugs and problems and take longer than expected. Infact coming up with new ideas and research can be awhile too.

I wouldnt want a game come out earily that is half way complete, the more time they spend on and testing it, the better it will be. There are ton of games out there happen to have bugs and most of them are like half completed. Infact the tricky parts is, they want money to complete the projects and that can lead to gambling. Like the stock markets, peoples out ther invest their money in companies and other business, there no telling what will happen down the roads.

< Message edited by RisingSun -- 5/13/2013 10:05:01 AM >

(in reply to ACMW)
Post #: 36
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 5/14/2013 7:52:02 PM   
Ingtar

I'll consider purchasing it after the AI is released. As one of my favorite board wargames, I can wait the extra time for what I really want.

(in reply to ACMW)
Post #: 37
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 5/15/2013 9:26:23 AM   
wifbrad

I will purchase it without AI. It is really the only game from Matrix I am interested in purchasing this year.

(in reply to Ingtar)
Post #: 38
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 5/28/2013 9:02:02 PM   
micheljq

quote:

ORIGINAL: bo

I agree with Jimm 100% and I usually dont agree with anybody about anything

Bo

This one made me laugh!

Michel Desjardins,
"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious" - Oscar Wilde
"History is a set of lies agreed upon" - Napoleon Bonaparte after the battle of Waterloo, june 18th, 1815

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 39
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/9/2013 8:45:07 PM   
krupp_88mm

You know.. I have been checking in time to time to see the progress and it is frustrating.

Especially seeing only one person plugging away at this. But i am appreciative of the great updates.

I do believe this debugging progress and polishing could go much much more quickly if part of the work was outsourced to Pakistan, we can hire coders for only a few dollars an hour, several of them maybe even a half dozen, and get the game ready to go in a few months tops.

The only problem is this will take money, but not -a lot maybe 46 thousands dollars. But it would also require the cooperation and willingness of the current development team (or person) to set up the methodology to network and outsource the work. Maybe a week or two to get that set up and get the right people up to speed and ready to go. I don;t know if they would like that.

Anyway if money is a problem you guys could always try to get a kick starter going.

< Message edited by krupp_88mm -- 6/9/2013 8:46:10 PM >

Decisive Campaigns Case Pony

RRRH-Sr Mod Graphix ed V2: http://www.mediafire.com/?dt2wf7fc273zq5k

(in reply to micheljq)
Post #: 40
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/10/2013 1:21:08 AM   
Greyshaft

quote:

ORIGINAL: krupp_88mm
I do believe this debugging progress and polishing could go much much more quickly if part of the work was outsourced to Pakistan, we can hire coders for only a few dollars an hour, several of them maybe even a half dozen, and get the game ready to go in a few months tops.

The only problem is this will take money, but not -a lot maybe 46 thousands dollars. But it would also require the cooperation and willingness of the current development team (or person) to set up the methodology to network and outsource the work. Maybe a week or two to get that set up and get the right people up to speed and ready to go. I don;t know if they would like that...

Hmmm... Krupp old boy, I don't suppose you have a cousin that runs a development team in Pakistan who have fifty years aggregate experience in converting ADG wargames to the computer with a particular interest in strategic WWII games ... you do? What a co-incidence... I never would have guessed!

I've seen small project work outsourced to offshore interests and the time spent briefing the coders and then fixing their bugs far outweighs any transitory benefit in speeding up development. Just to clarify, it doesn't matter if the offshore is in Pakistan, India, Germany, Australia, or Chad. The same problems remain to a greater or lesser extent.

/Greyshaft

(in reply to krupp_88mm)
Post #: 41
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/10/2013 2:57:02 AM   
krupp_88mm

Yes that is what programers terrified of having their work off shored tell me over and over. I found off shoring my work not only got faster and higher quality results, it was cheaper by a factor of almost x20. I get an outpouring of rage when i suggest such things around domestic programers. But the guys I hired often did have decades of experience fluent in multiple languages and very well organized. Foreign education has made big strides lately, there is a large talent pool maturing and lots looking for work. I can;t say if it's the right solution for the proejct, but after several years you have to wonder.

Decisive Campaigns Case Pony

RRRH-Sr Mod Graphix ed V2: http://www.mediafire.com/?dt2wf7fc273zq5k

(in reply to Greyshaft)
Post #: 42
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/10/2013 3:07:36 AM   
Greyshaft

quote:

I found off shoring my work not only got faster and higher quality results, it was cheaper by a factor of almost x20...

That may be a valid comment for your own work, but unfortunately your post still reads like an advertisement for your cousin in Pakistan. I suggest you get your cousin to enroll as a beta-tester for MWiF and demonstrate his understanding of the project concept before taking this idea any further.

/Greyshaft

(in reply to krupp_88mm)
Post #: 43
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/10/2013 7:35:56 PM   
Rising-Sun

Maybe they need extra hands to help completing it? Or Speed it up??

(in reply to Greyshaft)
Post #: 44
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/11/2013 6:30:24 AM   
Neilster

Krupp, Steve has repeatedly said that, with certain exceptions, the effort required in getting others up to speed on the game and the enormous amount of code that has been written over nearly 20 years for this conversion, is not worth it. There are other factors at work too but suffice to say, your suggestion isn't going to happen. Good luck to Imran or Javed or whatever

Cheers, Neilster

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 45
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/11/2013 1:40:12 PM   
pzgndr

quote:

How do we know Steve doesn't already have a dozen undocumented Pakastanis in his basement slaving away week after week, month after month, year after year??

Lines from the movie Ten Commandments comes to mind:

quote:

Day after day,
year after year,
century after century,
bondage without rest,
toil without reward.

These are the children of misery,
the afflicted,
the hopeless,
the oppressed.

(in reply to krupp_88mm)
Post #: 46
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/11/2013 3:05:14 PM   
Extraneous

quote:

ORIGINAL: Greyshaft

quote:

I found off shoring my work not only got faster and higher quality results, it was cheaper by a factor of almost x20...

That may be a valid comment for your own work, but unfortunately your post still reads like an advertisement for your cousin in Pakistan. I suggest you get your cousin to enroll as a beta-tester for MWiF and demonstrate his understanding of the project concept before taking this idea any further.

Think twice before you disrespect outsourcing to consultants.

Having been a consultant to the state of New York working on their Welfare Management System. In the month after implementation in three counties (none of them in New York City) we saved the state enough money to pay off the development costs, employee salaries, cost of hardware (mainframe, workstations, and etc.).

This project was to be a pilot program for a nation wide system to combat welfare fraud but was stopped by politics.

We never missed a deadline and most of the time competed projects ahead of schedule.

Yes we were much better than the New York State employees.

If you are from Oklahoma and are a consultant in New York you are indeed considered a foreigner.

Steve proved that you don't need a background in WiF to code it. He started with very little knowledge of the game and worked hard and has over come this.

Suggesting someone enroll as a beta tester before being able to code a project is not constructive and shows a complete lack of computer systems design and development.

University of Science Music and Culture (USMC) class of 71 and 72 ~ Extraneous (AKA Mziln)

(in reply to Greyshaft)
Post #: 47
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/11/2013 6:55:10 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Extraneous

quote:

quote:

Having been a consultant to the state of New York working on their Welfare Management System. In the month after implementation in three counties (none of them in New York City) we saved the state enough money to pay off the development costs, employee salaries, cost of hardware (mainframe, workstations, and etc.).

This project was to be a pilot program for a nation wide system to combat welfare fraud but was stopped by politics.

We never missed a deadline and most of the time competed projects ahead of schedule.

If you are from Oklahoma and are a consultant in New York you are indeed considered a foreigner.

Steve proved that you don't need a background in WiF to code it. He started with very little knowledge of the game and worked hard and has over come this.

Suggesting someone enroll as a beta tester before being able to code a project is not constructive and shows a complete lack of computer systems design and development.

My 10 years of playing WIF over the board yielded "very little knowledge"????

Steve

(in reply to Extraneous)
Post #: 48
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/11/2013 8:14:40 PM   
Centuur

I think that a sane programmer who didn't play WiF over the board wouldn't start coding it... He would read the rulebook and throw the whole thing directly into a wastebucket. Far to difficult... That's why I love the fact that there is a madman here who played the game and is a skilled games programmer too...

Peter

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 49
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/11/2013 10:38:38 PM   
Mike Parker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Centuur

I think that a sane programmer who didn't play WiF over the board wouldn't start coding it... He would read the rulebook and throw the whole thing directly into a wastebucket. Far to difficult... That's why I love the fact that there is a madman here who played the game and is a skilled games programmer too...

Indeed in all seriousness its fortunate the community has someone with both skill sets.

(in reply to Centuur)
Post #: 50
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 12:38:31 AM   
Extraneous

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

My 10 years of playing WIF over the board yielded "very little knowledge"????

And here I thought when we started you were new at WiF.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Centuur

Evidently you wouldn't pass the aptitude test for programming (yes there was/is one).

I find it laughable the way you all assume programming is such a hard thing to do.

Here is how it works in the real world.

A Systems analyst is given the project and meets with the user to define the specifications of the project

The Systems analyst then assigns Programmers from their group deadlines to write programs (executables, modules, or etc.) for the project.

The Programmers are to code and desk check their programs as completely as possible before submitting their programs to the test group.

The test group submits reports on errors found in the programs to the Systems analyst.

The Systems analyst returns the error report to the correct programmer for corrections.

The Systems analyst is responsible for seeing that all programmers provide documentation of their work, that the programmers are notified of changes from the user, and for the final presentation of the finished product.

Simple huh.

(Substitute: Developer for Systems analyst, game for project, rules for user, beta testers for test group and you have an Idea how a system design works.)

< Message edited by Extraneous -- 6/12/2013 12:44:08 AM >

University of Science Music and Culture (USMC) class of 71 and 72 ~ Extraneous (AKA Mziln)

(in reply to Mike Parker)
Post #: 51
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 2:00:23 AM   
Numdydar

You left out the part of UAT in the above :) As that is normally a seperate function from QA testing.

But somehow, I think the release of MWiF is going to be the UAT lol.

(in reply to Extraneous)
Post #: 52
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 2:33:20 AM   
Extraneous

UAT ~ User Acceptance Testing

The final phase in a software development process in which the software is given to the intended audience to be tested for functionality. UAT is either done by making the software available for a free trial, typically over the Internet, or by using an in-house testing panel comprised of users who would be using the product in real-world applications. UAT is done in order to get feedback from users to make any final adjustments to the programming before releasing the product to the general public.

The UAT is not always offered but in this case the beta test team does the UAT.

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 53
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 4:40:21 AM   
paulderynck

quote:

Evidently you wouldn't pass the aptitude test for programming (yes there was/is one).

I find it laughable the way you all assume programming is such a hard thing to do.

Here is how it works in the real world.

A Systems analyst is given the project and meets with the user to define the specifications of the project

The Systems analyst then assigns Programmers from their group deadlines to write programs (executables, modules, or etc.) for the project.

The Programmers are to code and desk check their programs as completely as possible before submitting their programs to the test group.

The test group submits reports on errors found in the programs to the Systems analyst.

The Systems analyst returns the error report to the correct programmer for corrections.

The Systems analyst is responsible for seeing that all programmers provide documentation of their work, that the programmers are notified of changes from the user, and for the final presentation of the finished product.

Simple huh.

(Substitute: Developer for Systems analyst, game for project, rules for user, beta testers for test group and you have an Idea how a system design works.)

Attachment (1)

Paul

(in reply to Extraneous)
Post #: 54
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 9:37:36 AM   
Greyshaft

quote:

quote:

quote:

Au contraire... I believe my comments were quite reasonable. I too am a computer consultant and have been earning my daily bread doing this work for many decades. However, before we start throwing resumes at each other lets examine the premise of my comments.

1. Wif is a complex system and the only "Business Specification" (ie documentation) is aimed at WiF users - not programmers. There is no Functional Specification in terms of screens, process flow or the other components of a standard IT project. I believe that the learning curve for any programmer to understand the MWiF "model" would be immense. Hence my suggestion that any programmer enroll as a beta tester first to see if they could comprehend (and be happy to work with) the requirements of MWiF.

2. I will not talk to the finances of the project. Even though I am aware of some of the details it is not appropriate for me to comment. However I will say that it would cause immense amounts of renegotiation and legal fees to consider how to provide IP ownership rights and dividends to any new investor - let alone an eager hoard of KickStarters.

3. Suggesting that $46k could be raised to finish the project is an absolutely inappropriate comment. The specification for MWiF is fixed (ie the existing game) so how can someone who is uninformed about the current state of development suggest any particular budget is appropriate. I have spoken with clients who want to start the negotiations by saying that they only have 'x' dollars to spend to achieve a predetermined result and my response is always 'Which part do you want to leave out if 'x' dollars is insufficient?"

I could go on but I'll leave it there...

/Greyshaft

(in reply to Extraneous)
Post #: 55
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 2:11:35 PM   
Extraneous

paulderynck its funny that you should bring up such an old cartoon of computer system design. Do you think the user or the programmers made it?

Here is a couple of old computer sayings for you:

Garbage in garbage out.

Use the KISS method "Keep It Simple Stupid".

quote:

Au contraire... I believe my comments were quite reasonable. I too am a computer consultant and have been earning my daily bread doing this work for many decades. However, before we start throwing resumes at each other lets examine the premise of my comments.

1. Wif is a complex system and the only "Business Specification" (ie documentation) is aimed at WiF users - not programmers. There is no Functional Specification in terms of screens, process flow or the other components of a standard IT project. I believe that the learning curve for any programmer to understand the MWiF "model" would be immense. Hence my suggestion that any programmer enroll as a beta tester first to see if they could comprehend (and be happy to work with) the requirements of MWiF.

2. I will not talk to the finances of the project. Even though I am aware of some of the details it is not appropriate for me to comment. However I will say that it would cause immense amounts of renegotiation and legal fees to consider how to provide IP ownership rights and dividends to any new investor - let alone an eager hoard of KickStarters.

3. Suggesting that $46k could be raised to finish the project is an absolutely inappropriate comment. The specification for MWiF is fixed (ie the existing game) so how can someone who is uninformed about the current state of development suggest any particular budget is appropriate. I have spoken with clients who want to start the negotiations by saying that they only have 'x' dollars to spend to achieve a predetermined result and my response is always 'Which part do you want to leave out if 'x' dollars is insufficient?"

I could go on but I'll leave it there...

Then you should have pointed out Matrix partners and let it go at that.

Greyshaft you live in Australia a point of civilization surrounded by heathens. I know because I did global computer customer service.

Asians (not counting Australia) have no concept of how computers work although some Americans are worse.

We had a manager in Singapore call and complain because she was told she would be up in a half hour and the techs got her up sooner than that. You can't please some people we should have kept her system down for the full half hour.

We had a woman from the USA call saying she couldn't power up her computer. The person at the help desk asked if the power light was on. The woman said "just a minute while she got a flashlight since they were in the middle of a power failure".

Quick computer fixes:

When someone has a power problem with his or her computer always first ask, is the computer plugged in?

When someone is not receiving email with his or her computer always first ask, is email set for work online of work offline?

When someone's computer is running slow always first ask, how much email do you have on your computer now and when was the last time you defragged your computer?

< Message edited by Extraneous -- 6/12/2013 2:16:07 PM >

(in reply to Greyshaft)
Post #: 56
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 4:10:22 PM   
bo

Actually Extraneous I think Paul's depiction of simplification is right on. "Keep it simple stupid" That is a saying I can live with as I need simple things made simply clear to me. Instead of talking down to us why didn't you join the beta testing team to help Steve bring MWIF to it's proper conclusion.

I am sure with your computer expertise this game could have been finished, oh lets say hmmmm, two years ago .

Like I said I feel your are talking down to posters on this forum, at least my friend crussdaddy is honest with us he just is plain steamed up about how long this game has taken. I also feel [not being mean] that crussdady could have been more of a help by also joining the beta team, if your going to complain then I think you two should show us a better way to bring this game to fruition.

Bo

< Message edited by bo -- 6/12/2013 4:11:34 PM >

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 57
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 4:27:00 PM   
bo

Hey Greyshaft I think Extraneous was calling you an aborigine

Good lord Grey, tell him that Australia was where this wonderful board war game was born. Without those savages from Canberra [Harry Rowland, Chris and all of ADG] there would be no WIF and hence no MWIF

Bo

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 58
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 4:28:24 PM   
Numdydar

quote:

UAT ~ User Acceptance Testing

The final phase in a software development process in which the software is given to the intended audience to be tested for functionality. UAT is either done by making the software available for a free trial, typically over the Internet, or by using an in-house testing panel comprised of users who would be using the product in real-world applications. UAT is done in order to get feedback from users to make any final adjustments to the programming before releasing the product to the general public.

The UAT is not always offered but in this case the beta test team does the UAT.

Actually in my experience, it is the project sponsers that do the UAT, not the beta team. The Beta team was used to make sure the specifications were met, not so much to insusre someone could actually use the product. But that is what is great about all of this. Each development (including this one) is different and while there are broad general rules that apply, once you get down into the details every one is unique and done differently based on the organizational needs.

I also agree that outsorcing something like this is a horrible idea, unless there is a huge number of WiF players that happen to be great programers hiding out that no one knows about . The same applies to Kickstarted too. Most of Kickstart projects fail btw. To set up a project like that to develop the agreements, protections Matrix would need is not a trivial task. And for what?

The game will get done or it will not. It will have an AI or it will not. Some may buy it if it is completed, some will not. I truely fail to see why any of this matters to anyone as much as it seems to. Do I want the game to be finished? Yes. Am I getting hyper because it is not done yet or complaining about it never being done the way I want it to? No. The Earth is still turning, Sun is shinning, etc. Will anyone I know and love die or be searvely hurt if this game is not finished in the next X weeks/months/years? No. IT IS A FRIGGING GAME. It is NOT the cure for cancer. People's priorities are really messed up conisdering the comments I have read on these forums over the years. All I can say is I am glad mine are not. Well at least as far as MWiF goes anyway lol.

(in reply to Extraneous)
Post #: 59
RE: I believe this game will never happen - 6/12/2013 6:26:47 PM   
Centuur

quote:

ORIGINAL: bo

Actually Extraneous I think Paul's depiction of simplification is right on. "Keep it simple stupid" That is a saying I can live with as I need simple things made simply clear to me. Instead of talking down to us why didn't you join the beta testing team to help Steve bring MWIF to it's proper conclusion.

I am sure with your computer expertise this game could have been finished, oh lets say hmmmm, two years ago .

Like I said I feel your are talking down to posters on this forum, at least my friend crussdaddy is honest with us he just is plain steamed up about how long this game has taken. I also feel [not being mean] that crussdady could have been more of a help by also joining the beta team, if your going to complain then I think you two should show us a better way to bring this game to fruition.

Bo

I like the Crussdaddy part a lot... If there is anyone who should apply for beta testing when there is a free spot, he should enter his name. It would be a relieve to have him onboard. However, I don't think he's got the guts to do it.

Peter

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: I believe this game will never happen Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI