Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Small manual booboo

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Small manual booboo Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Small manual booboo - 1/8/2003 4:51:35 AM   
EricLarsen

I finally came across the manual in the manuals folder and wow, just what I've been looking for to explain all of those nagging questions I have about techs and other stuff.

I did come across one little booboo in the manual, the non-kinko's version but possibly both. On page 8-9 after the section on Colonies comes a section on page 9 for Pirates. That Pirates section is missing the header and the first part of the section's text.

This manual sure should have more exposure as to the fact it exists and where to find it. I didn't look for it and figured the little player guide was the manual. It was like playing in the dark, and now I'll be able to play in a well lit room after reading the dope on all the goodies in the game.
Eric Larsen
Post #: 1
- 1/8/2003 8:51:18 AM   
Maxfreeboard

The very first page of the Players Guide tells you about the manual: :)

"This is a brief “quick start” manual that teaches you the basic concepts of Starships Unlimited Divided GalaxiesTM.
For more and in depth information on playing the game please refer to the game´s PDF manual on the game CD or in the games directory “/manual”. The manual is also acessible via shortcut links on the Game Menu and in your Windows Start Folder."

:eek:

(in reply to EricLarsen)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Small manual booboo Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI