Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/24/2013 8:02:32 PM   
Miep

hi ho :)

finally the game run crash-free :) and i can go on playing but i dont know where the shakuri are i have the date 2142 and research nearly everything i read someday that they arrival when you get tech 7 but i have some tech 7 i have played a little bit god and add some races after start with the game editor but now he says that no more races can be add and i must remove one

did i kill the game by myself and the shakuri dont came or are they scared of my .. i have over 130 colo. over 200k military strange and play on hard ... maybe the dont want to wipe out of existans ^^ or should i begun from new ?? :)

thx for answers :)
Post #: 1
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/24/2013 11:26:17 PM   
drmario89

Don't start over. Look for a special beacon ruin. At least, that's how I got them to show up. I don't know if they'll ignore the editor's race limit or not, but I would imagine that they would. Basically, just explore or re-explore until you find the particular ruin. I'm not entirely sure how everything works regarding the arrival of the Shakturi, so this might not be 100% accurate.

(in reply to Miep)
Post #: 2
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/24/2013 11:41:58 PM   
elanaagain

Sometimes they are already living in the area. A certain species 'becomes' (reveals themselves as) the shakturi.

(in reply to drmario89)
Post #: 3
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/25/2013 4:30:39 PM   
Miep

hmm indeed i dont explore all becourse i swap some galaxy maps and my explorer dont move automaticly .... maybe this is te reason but if someone know exacly the reasons when they cam just tell it :)

(in reply to elanaagain)
Post #: 4
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/25/2013 8:10:00 PM   
necaradan666

Getting your hands on galaxy maps can hurt exploration more than it helps imo, your exploration ships will not automatically examine discovered systems and will miss out on investigating any abandoned ships bases or ruins that are in those systems.

(in reply to Miep)
Post #: 5
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/25/2013 10:18:11 PM   
elanaagain

Thx necardan I did not know that. In future I wont buy galaxy maps.

USA = Corporatist Serfdom of America: free range surf technology

(in reply to necaradan666)
Post #: 6
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/26/2013 3:40:23 AM   
Lucian

Well that's kinda broken then isn't it? Maybe there should be some way to make explorers continue to explore, even though a system is already mapped.

It would certainly save the mid - end game problem where you have the galaxy explored and there are 40+ explorers sitting around doing absolutely nothing......

(in reply to elanaagain)
Post #: 7
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/26/2013 11:08:20 AM   
elanaagain

or explorers insanely 'exploring' enemy systems and getting wacked...over and over again...

(in reply to Lucian)
Post #: 8
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/26/2013 12:32:53 PM   
criticom41

"did i kill the game by myself and the shakuri dont came or are they scared of my .. i have over 130 colo. over 200k military strange and play on hard".

The Shakturi Scared!!! haha you'll learn :).

(in reply to elanaagain)
Post #: 9
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/26/2013 3:00:45 PM   
Lucian

quote:

or explorers insanely 'exploring' enemy systems and getting wacked...over and over again...

Yeah that's annoying too, both for explorers and freighters that end up dying like lemmings. We really need to have the ability to flag particular systems as "no go" areas which will be avoided by all ships on auto and can only be visited by manually controlled ships or ships on specific player assigned missions.

(in reply to elanaagain)
Post #: 10
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/26/2013 4:18:34 PM   
Miep

quote:

ORIGINAL: criticom41

"did i kill the game by myself and the shakuri dont came or are they scared of my .. i have over 130 colo. over 200k military strange and play on hard".

The Shakturi Scared!!! haha you'll learn :).

yeahr they are finaly arrived ^^ iam a lot stronger than they are atm ... and not at war with them 400 k vs 150k .. but they shot this 150k so fast O.o

(in reply to criticom41)
Post #: 11
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/28/2013 6:45:05 AM   
drmario89

In Empire policy there's a check box that let's you disable/enable exploration ships going and "spying" in enemy territory. I think it's in the War section and is checked(enabled) by default.

(in reply to Lucian)
Post #: 12
RE: [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival - 6/28/2013 2:45:12 PM   
Lucian

That's useful thanks, I didn't know about the check box. But it still doesn't stop freighters from heading into enemy systems and dying in droves.

(in reply to drmario89)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> [spoiler maybe] shakuri arrival Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI