Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A6M3a upgrade

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> A6M3a upgrade Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A6M3a upgrade - 7/13/2013 12:24:55 PM   
turkey

Hi. Can anyone tell me if the A6M3a factories will auto upgrade at the end of Aug 43 to A6M5 without supply penalty, or do I have to manually upgrade them and pay the supply cost? (WiTP stock, fully patched). If I have to do it manually is the supply cost the same irrespective of the date when I upgrade them? (I seem to recall reading somewhere that if I manually upgrade after auto upgrade date the cost is reduced?). Thanks.

Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more.
George S. Patton
Post #: 1
RE: A6M3a upgrade - 7/14/2013 5:03:41 PM   
kmitahj

Sure they will auto upgrade. You can verify it yourself looking into scenario editor in the Aircraft List: A6M3a is there defined to upgrade to A6M5 which means also that its factories will auto upgrade for free to that model. However don't expect that to happen in August: because M5 enters into production at 1st of Sept. and auto upgrade process has a bit of randomness built-in the factories should auto upgrade in first days/decade of September. That is of course assuming you didn't sped up M5 production by investing into its R&D.

Didn't hear about lower cost of manual upgrade after auto-upgrade date but also never test for it myself. Somehow I doubt it's true but maybe I'm wrong on it - anyway should be easy for you to check it soon.

(in reply to turkey)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> A6M3a upgrade Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI