Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Error: oobs won't load

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Error: oobs won't load Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error: oobs won't load - 8/4/2013 4:14:44 PM   
Dollar Bill

I finally coughed up the money for the General's Edition earlier this year (2013). Standard scenarios and campaigns seem to work fine. Playing a Mega Game, I got about 15 scenarios into Operation Watchtower and now I get an error when I try and start the game: oobs won't load. It runs through about 20-30 with that message in a second or so and then the game crashes.

I restarted the campaign and got about 25 scenarios into it and the same thing has happened!

This is about as disappointing as it gets! After fighting the color pallet issues, getting it to run on Windows 7 and to have this happen. Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be?

Post #: 1
RE: Error: oobs won't load - 8/4/2013 4:31:44 PM   
junk2drive

I don't know the answer.

That said, Watchtower was made with version 7.0. There was an update, 7.1. I recall years ago having some strange units on screen with that version. Maybe by the time 8.403 came along the OOBs are jumbled. Or you may just have a corrupt file somewhere.

(in reply to Dollar Bill)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Error: oobs won't load Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI