Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> 1.9.0.9 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1.9.0.9 - 8/4/2013 6:06:36 PM   
Plant

Attack mission. Occassional Attack Missions for Bases that don't exist anymore

Uploaded under "Menas Ventures 2157-11-12 Bandits Den not there".

Also, please look under Criminal Network Thread for another bu, as I forgot about this bug.

Also I may be mistaken, but I have bug where resupply ships or constructor ships cannot be built. I can't find it in Starport Screens.

Post #: 1
RE: 1.9.0.9 - 8/5/2013 1:31:30 AM   
elliotg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Plant
Attack mission. Occassional Attack Missions for Bases that don't exist anymore

Uploaded under "Menas Ventures 2157-11-12 Bandits Den not there".

Thanks for that savegame. I've added some extra logic and messages in the next update so that pirate attack missions are properly cancelled when someone else destroys or captures the target of the attack mission before you complete it.

quote:

Also, please look under Criminal Network Thread for another bu, as I forgot about this bug.

Thanks, checked that one and fixed in the next update.

quote:

Also I may be mistaken, but I have bug where resupply ships or constructor ships cannot be built. I can't find it in Starport Screens.

Resupply Ships, Construction Ships and Colony Ships can only be built directly at owned colonies (not spaceports). So if you are a pirate, then you cannot build these until you own a colony, via building the Criminal Network.

Thanks
Elliot

(in reply to Plant)
Post #: 2
RE: 1.9.0.9 - 8/5/2013 5:34:58 PM   
Plant

Thanks! Strange, I swear I could build construction ships before, at pirate ports, but I guess I was mistaken. Must wait to acquire construction ships since I lost my only one.

(in reply to elliotg)
Post #: 3
RE: 1.9.0.9 - 8/7/2013 8:00:33 AM   
kheben

As a pirate, I always try to get an Empire spaceport done with and then capture all the build pre-warp construction ships right at the beginning, leaving a trail of uncompleted ships in planets orbit around the sun. Makes for a nice circle and gave me around 30 construction ships which i just needed to repair and to build a small spaceport in that orbit to retrofit the ships with warpdrive. For repair, you can workaround your lost ship with an explorer-design including a construction yard and the 3 producing plants, or simply copy the design of your construction ship. These will repair ships all right, but no building at planets will work.

By the way, where did you get 1.9.0.9? I am sitting in Germany and the "look for upgrade" still says there is no upgrade available.

< Message edited by kheben -- 8/7/2013 8:02:50 AM >

(in reply to Plant)
Post #: 4
RE: 1.9.0.9 - 8/7/2013 2:08:57 PM   
Plant

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3377492
You need to register a new account for the "members club" then activate your cd key.

In my case, the game I started of in was a Pirate, Original Start game, so no pre warp ship are available. Explains why I lost the construction ship rather easily.
As it turns out, the game either gifts you construction ships if you have none, or my ships managed to capture one all by themselves.

(in reply to kheben)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> 1.9.0.9 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI