Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[MOD compilation] Graphics/sound Overhaul (for newcomers)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> [MOD compilation] Graphics/sound Overhaul (for newcomers) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[MOD compilation] Graphics/sound Overhaul (for newcomers) - 8/7/2013 7:13:53 PM   
Shuul

Hi all!

While playing and having love with DW I tried many mods for it, but i was not really pleased with overall vanilla graphics and sounds, so i made a compilation for myself and now use it starting from Shadows expansion.
But then i thought that it would be cool to share it with you and new players in particular to enhance their experience with this game.

So basically, this mod changes many graphics and sounds of the game (and some shipsets for minor families and pirates).
I'm not sure I remember all mods I used to make this, here is the list:
Prothean Cycle mod, Mass effect mod, GEM enhancement mod, Kelthaniells shipyards, new explosions and some others that i dont remember.
I really thank mod makers and hope that they don't mind to share their work in such way

Installation: simply extract all folders to game root directory, overwrite original.

WARNING! it will replace original files, you can make backup of sounds and images folder if you want to use them or if you don't like the replacement!

Download link

I highly recommend to use it with Distant Worlds Extended mod link

< Message edited by Shuul -- 8/7/2013 8:55:16 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> [MOD compilation] Graphics/sound Overhaul (for newcomers) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI