Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What we have been up to during the last days of August

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> What we have been up to during the last days of August Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/1/2013 8:33:55 AM   
Nacho84

Hi! Just a few screenshots to show some of the things we've been working on in the past few days.

For those who are fans of the Soviet program, you'll be pleased to learn that we've decided to introduce the R-7 rocket along with its launch pad so that you can use it in the Sputnik mission. The screens below show some work in progress.

We're also nearly done with the badges that you'll receive after accomplishing goals. At the moment we have 115 and that's just only for part 1!

On top of that, we've introduced several changes in the code and the build is starting to look more polished, one screen at the time! I'll be uploading some new pictures soon.

Have a nice Sunday!

Attachment (1)

Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion
Post #: 1
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/1/2013 8:34:32 AM   
Nacho84

R-7 launch pad.

Attachment (1)

Ignacio Liverotti
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com

(in reply to Nacho84)
Post #: 2
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/1/2013 8:34:58 AM   
Nacho84

R-7 launch pad.

Attachment (1)

Ignacio Liverotti
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com

(in reply to Nacho84)
Post #: 3
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/1/2013 8:35:34 AM   
Nacho84

The R-7 rocket itself.

Attachment (1)

Ignacio Liverotti
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com

(in reply to Nacho84)
Post #: 4
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/1/2013 8:37:07 AM   
Nacho84

Lunar lander test badge.

Attachment (1)

Ignacio Liverotti
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com

(in reply to Nacho84)
Post #: 5
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/1/2013 8:37:17 AM   
wolf14455

Great. Have a good Sunday too.

SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59

(in reply to Nacho84)
Post #: 6
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/1/2013 10:56:19 AM   
jjknap

These look fantastic!

Thanks for posting them and giving us an update!

(in reply to wolf14455)
Post #: 7
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/2/2013 4:03:18 AM   
Sergeiev

Very very cool ! Thank you Ignacio !

Are we still set for a september beta release ?

(in reply to Nacho84)
Post #: 8
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/2/2013 8:12:34 AM   
Blind Sniper

Really good job!

WitP-AE - WitE - CWII - BASPM - BaB

(in reply to Sergeiev)
Post #: 9
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/2/2013 10:20:14 AM   
Nacho84

Thank you all, glad you liked them!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sergeiev

Very very cool ! Thank you Ignacio !

Are we still set for a september beta release ?

We've pushed the date a few more weeks. Unfortunately, creating the mission animations is taking a lot of my time, so we've decided to push the date a little bit further in order to sort nearly all of them out before the 'early access program' gets released. In that way, I'll be able to focus on more important stuff during the beta.

Cheers,

Ignacio Liverotti
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com

(in reply to Sergeiev)
Post #: 10
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/2/2013 12:39:43 PM   
wolf14455

Good you doing a solid ground work. Easier to handle crisis later. Take your time. Need some more work music ? ;o)

SwedeWolf

(in reply to Nacho84)
Post #: 11
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/2/2013 5:22:26 PM   
Sergeiev

Yes take your time. No one here wants you to rush things out.

(in reply to wolf14455)
Post #: 12
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/3/2013 9:11:53 PM   
nico7550

Great news, releasing for xmas will be a good idea... you will have time to polish the game and it will be a good gift idea for my lady ! :-)

(in reply to Sergeiev)
Post #: 13
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/5/2013 3:29:52 AM   
rastak

Early access? SOLD!

I recall almost getting killed, literally after I bought BARIS in 1993. Hope this story isn't way out of place here.

Played a couple of hours, had an absolute blast. Had a couple of brewskis as I played, called my friend and said wait till you see this. I'll bring it over now. I hopped on my mountain bike and headed over to his house which was a mile away. I got to a very busy intersection and looked both ways with all clear but never saw the car bearing down on me. It was a case of hit and run, I got knocked out for a half a minute, bleeding like a stuck pig ( ended up with 90 stitches) and left the scene walking over to my friends house walking my bike while the person that hit me stood gape jawed along with bystanders. I believe I was in shock.

Anyway, I said as I walked in the back door of my firends house, you might need to take me to the emergency room before we play. He had a funny look on his face and said "have you seen yourself"? I said "no", he said "don't look, let's go".

Long story long, I get home, bunch of stitches in my head, torn ligament in my elbow where my arm got ran over and I head down the stairs to play BARIS. I lasted an hour until the pain drove me to bed. After I recovered from surgery later that week I was back at it. I was that hooked. Played it to death after I recovered.

Always think of what happened when I think of that fantastic game I so enjoyed.

(in reply to nico7550)
Post #: 14
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/5/2013 10:13:08 AM   
wolf14455

Thats commitment. Im also never(nearly never) to sick or wounded (from my bike crashes) to not play. Especially if it as good as BARIS and this new one. cheers

< Message edited by Swedewolf -- 9/5/2013 8:57:27 PM >

SwedeWolf

(in reply to rastak)
Post #: 15
RE: What we have been up to during the last days of August - 9/5/2013 6:57:08 PM   
Nacho84

quote:

ORIGINAL: rastak

Early access? SOLD!

I recall almost getting killed, literally after I bought BARIS in 1993. Hope this story isn't way out of place here.

Played a couple of hours, had an absolute blast. Had a couple of brewskis as I played, called my friend and said wait till you see this. I'll bring it over now. I hopped on my mountain bike and headed over to his house which was a mile away. I got to a very busy intersection and looked both ways with all clear but never saw the car bearing down on me. It was a case of hit and run, I got knocked out for a half a minute, bleeding like a stuck pig ( ended up with 90 stitches) and left the scene walking over to my friends house walking my bike while the person that hit me stood gape jawed along with bystanders. I believe I was in shock.

Anyway, I said as I walked in the back door of my firends house, you might need to take me to the emergency room before we play. He had a funny look on his face and said "have you seen yourself"? I said "no", he said "don't look, let's go".

Long story long, I get home, bunch of stitches in my head, torn ligament in my elbow where my arm got ran over and I head down the stairs to play BARIS. I lasted an hour until the pain drove me to bed. After I recovered from surgery later that week I was back at it. I was that hooked. Played it to death after I recovered.

Always think of what happened when I think of that fantastic game I so enjoyed.

Blimey! I hope your purchase of SPM goes a lot more smoothly!

Ignacio Liverotti
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com

(in reply to rastak)
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> What we have been up to during the last days of August Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI